• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Article I mentioned on the show,

T

Tommy Allison

ComicSpace

This is the article I mentioned that I sent to David and Gene. I will be posting the unedited video as soon as I find the DVC tape that has it on it. I'm going through about 150 of these tapes, I still have 3 other boxes to look at.

Tommy

Mr. Allison-
I heard the show and was dumb-struck when you started talking about the situation in Minneapolis/St. Paul. By way of introduction, I was living in Mpls, near Lake Harriet at the time and saw the thing too.
From my vantage point, in what would be the western part of the metro area, the thing was clearly visible and stationary in the East for the entire time, which I believe to be days.
While the article would lead one to believe that its appearance was over in the course of a single day, if I remember correctly, it was there for "days" and illuminated at night. I saw it repeatedly in my travels around the city.
The strangest thing about the whole damn thing, and I'm not looking for spooky organ music in the background here, is that nobody seemed to care! I'd been fascinated by the whole idea of sightings for 30 years but didn't really get wound up about this very visible "thing" sitting over a metro area. No one did. . .
My wife brought it up couple of weeks before your appearance on the show. "Remember when that silver ball was sitting over St Paul?" Yes- I bet a lot of people in the Twin Cities do.

Noanswers said:
The strangest thing about the whole damn thing, and I'm not looking for spooky organ music in the background here, is that nobody seemed to care! I'd been fascinated by the whole idea of sightings for 30 years but didn't really get wound up about this very visible "thing" sitting over a metro area. No one did. . .

My brother saw a group of UFO's flying over the city of Leeds, here in the UK - it was lunchtime and several of his work colleagues were out with him and also saw them. They went back to work and carried on as though nothing untoward had happened and they never talked about it.

I wonder how many other sightings are 'shrugged off' like that?

Noanswers said:
Mr. Allison-
I heard the show and was dumb-struck when you started talking about the situation in Minneapolis/St. Paul. By way of introduction, I was living in Mpls, near Lake Harriet at the time and saw the thing too.
From my vantage point, in what would be the western part of the metro area, the thing was clearly visible and stationary in the East for the entire time, which I believe to be days.
While the article would lead one to believe that its appearance was over in the course of a single day, if I remember correctly, it was there for "days" and illuminated at night. I saw it repeatedly in my travels around the city.
My wife brought it up couple of weeks before your appearance on the show. "Remember when that silver ball was sitting over St Paul?" Yes- I bet a lot of people in the Twin Cities do.

Oddly enough, I seemed to recall it was up in the sky for about 2 days that I could see. I saw it in the daylight, around 7:00 AM, the morning after I caught it on video. I thought it was odd that I was seeing this bright object in the sky so early, when the sun was up. Nobody seemed to really care about it.

I'm not sure if the thing had some kind of dumbing down ray that made people stupid or what, but only 2 of my many local friends would actually talk about it, even after I showed about a dozen or so people my footage.

Back