• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO and Occult "Voices of the Past"

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
As described in this week's issue of The Paracast Newsletter, Chris and I will be getting together with Jim Moseley and Bob Zanotti to present some fascinating audio segments from Zanotti's 1960's radio show, "Coffee Klatch." The recording session is set for Tuesday, May 8.

You'll hear from several fascinating UFO and occult personalities of the period, including occult investigators John J. Robinson and Yonah Fortner, UFO photo expert August C. Roberts and UFO researcher Dominic Lucchesi. We'll even toss in a offbeat segment or two, such as one involving Andy Sinatra, a character known as "The Mystic Barber," who will talk about the deros and the Martians. Go figure. :)

This is the sort of show where the questions might be overshadowed by the fascinating comments offered by people who are no longer with us. But you may want to know more about UFO research in the period, and how it influenced what came later.

I'm looking forward to this one!
Gene, since several of the personalities to be discussed (as well as two of the guests) were involved with the 1966 Wanaque, NJ sightings, I'd love to hear some discussion of what happened and how they were involved.

Back