• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO above an RAF plane.

Free episodes:

Yeah scottish doug I saw this article. I also noticed that there has been a large amount of sightings in the UK in the past week or so.
The MOD are having nothing to do with it which is strange because I would think something that intercepts their airspace and follows one of their aircraft is worth the paperwork.

As far as I know, the MOD are of the view that airspace was not compromised. Perhaps they do not think that whatever it was posed a serious threat. This attitude has been relatively consistent. You could summise that some ufos, at least, seem to have tacit permission to be there, in effect.

Also, they may not want to use valuable resources to investigate where there is not much to ivestigate. Something followed the plane; maybe that covers it?

I saw this photo on UFO Mystic. Doesnt do much for me.

Blurry and tiny. Could be anything. Assuming the witness is telling the truth, and there really was a small metallic sphere following the plane, then I guess its interesting. But we have to take their word for it.

Nothing like this ever shows up well in a photograph and I'm sure the witness saw it more clearly as he was watching it than the way it's looking in this photo.

Also, I think the MOD know more than we do and the reason why they are not worried about the airspace being compromised when a UFO shows up is because they know that such objects are like ghosts... in short, not actual physical objects -- at least in the way that we define "physical".

Obviously, if the MOD thought such objects were "physical", then they would have much concern about mid-air collisions with UFOs and would be doing something about it... but this is not the case at all. So what does this tell us? The MOD knows a lot more about the nature of UFOs than we do.

Back