• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Two thousand dead Thai monks in SS uniforms

Free episodes:

Live at the Witch Trials

Skilled Investigator
At the close of world war Two two thousand dead Thai monks were found in Nepal in SS uniforms.

This is true they were found.

I think that this was something to do with the hollow Earth theory.

I was just wondering if somebody who frequents these boards new anything about this ?

I find this highly intriguing if i dont mind saying so myself.

At the close of world war Two two thousand dead Thai monks were found in Nepal in SS uniforms.

I find this highly intriguing if i dont mind saying so myself.

Blimey this is a new one on me. I know the Nazis sent people to Nepal or was it Tibet?? Can't quite remember. I know the rumours that they were into occult type stuff (technical term there :p) and really interested in the ascended masters and all that (think I need another coffee, my writing this morning is bloody awful :D).

Anyway I'll keep a look out for anything even faintly resembling this out there on the net.

Ive just ordered this book. Himmler's Crusade: The True Story of the 1938 Nazi Expedition to Tibet

http://www.phayul.com/news/article.aspx?id=249&t=4

Nazis, new age mumbo-jumbo ! :D

Should be worth a read.

Very Indiana Jones :p ... on a similar note it would be so cool to really find out what happened when Admiral Byrd went to Antarctica. Was it Nazis, was it a hidden civilisation?? Was it a bit of both??

Oh and again in a strangely similar vein though totally true: there's the trip being planned to find the hole at the North Pole. The one that leads to a world within the Earth. Its so 1930s ... so pulp-fiction-y ... so utterly mad and cool at the same time.

We do live in straaange times :D

I just found this:

http://www.beyondweird.com/ufos/branton_the_omega_file_part_2_nazi_bases_in_antarctica.html

Haven't read it all yet but looks interesting. Also I read a book years ago about "The spear of destiny", and Hitlers interest in it, which was fascinating.
Sorry cant remember the authors name all I can tell you is, is that it was banned here in the UK.

One other thing, I recall hearing about Hitlers plans for claiming Antarctica for Germany, on I think Rob Simones show on Resonance FM.
I could be wrong about where I heard this but it also touched upon Americas plan to
construct some sort of permenant bridge down there.
I know that sounds more than a little out there, so maybe it really was on Simones show.
I spent some time looking into all this ages ago and have never found anything concrete :D . There were SS battalions from many countries during the war but monks? is a new one on me.

Happy hunting,

Mark

Not familiar with it.

If the Earth is hollow, where's the gravity come from?

The seatopians from Godzilla vs Megalon have Megalon on one of those exercise wheels for mice, except way bigger. I mean the size of New York big. They keep him running by having a picture of Godzilla dangling on a stick in front of him.

Its true. Some dude wrote a book about it, so it must be real. Right? :shy:

Not familiar with it.

If the Earth is hollow, where's the gravity come from?

That statement assumes that the mechanisms behind gravity are understood. They are not. Which is why, for example, gravitons have never been discovered:

"In physics, the graviton is a hypothetical elementary particle that mediates the force of gravity in the framework of quantum field theory. If it exists, the graviton must be massless (because the gravitational force has unlimited range) and must have a spin of 2 (because gravity is a second-rank tensor field[clarify])."

At the close of world war Two two thousand dead Thai monks were found in Nepal in SS uniforms. This is true they were found.
I haven't found anything so far on the internet about this, except a reference to it in a song by The Fall (looks like your nick came from a song by this group too! :)

That statement assumes that the mechanisms behind gravity are understood. They are not. Which is why, for example, gravitons have never been discovered:

It assumes the basics of gravity are understood. If Earth can have its present gravity while being entirely hollow then all our calculations about the moon, Mars and using other planets' gravities as slingshots for space probes would be fundamentally flawed. How could we ever have landed a probe on another planet or sent one whizzing safely by the gas giants?

But maybe someone can tell us if the "Hollow Earth" theory actually says the Earth is completely hollow. Does it allow for simply having big pockets of liveable space?

"In physics, the graviton is a hypothetical elementary particle that mediates the force of gravity in the framework of quantum field theory. If it exists, the graviton must be massless (because the gravitational force has unlimited range) and must have a spin of 2 (because gravity is a second-rank tensor field[clarify])."

News to me. I thought gravity was understood enough to ascertain if the Earth is hollow or not.

Back