• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

TV evangelist Jerry Falwell dies at 73

A.LeClair said:
"LYNCHBURG, Va. - The Rev. Jerry Falwell collapsed at his campus office and died Tuesday after a career in which the evangelist used the power of television to transform the religious right into a mighty force in American politics. He was 73."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/jerry_falwell;_ylt=AkR7aA9usppujxU4NrM5fYis0NUE

As far as I'm concerned, religion and politics should be kept as far away from each other as possible...unfortunately, in the UK, the Church of England is very much inter-twined with the political system...much to my dismay.

How is this paracast, paranormal or otherwise related to anything? I realize this is the general discussion forum but I think this subject's a bit too general...

CapnG said:
How is this paracast, paranormal or otherwise related to anything? I realize this is the general discussion forum but I think this subject's a bit too general...

Too general for general? Makes little sense to me. You don't have to read or partake in the thread, and there are moderators that will decide what's appropriate or not.

Back