• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Truth about 666, the beast and the seal of beast

nickols_k said:
Peace to you!

MARK OF BEAST. After sealing up appears imprint! This imprint has name - mark. It looks like black tattoo which is putted on spirit (not on body) therefore can not be cutted out. It contains the head of dog with iron slam on head.

What's an iron slam?

SEAL OF BEAST. The beast has the seal. It is like iron seal on a long pole. Any host is able to mark by seal of beast.

An iron seal? Like . . . this?
Harp-Seal-Pup-Print-C10381659.jpeg

. . . . except made out of iron?

FOREHEAD whole forehead bone from brows up to top of head! The seal of beast is fatal when it putted on forehead or on any hand.

There's no way I would be compelled to put that animal on my head.

ROD OF IRON is spirit of beast which is inserted into us horizontally.

Whoa . . . is that legal?

-DBTrek

((((SIGH))))

Another "bleever" rant.
Sorry, I'm not usually that sarcastic, but this type of thing just makes my head ache.

CapnG said:
Ease up fellas, I don't think english is his first language.... it isn't, right nickols_k?

You are right I'm from Russia!

If you have found out some misspelling in my article then I would be glad to know whiich place requires to be fixed!

Be blessed!

Can anyone explain what this post has to do with cryptozoological phenomenon? Ok, it does mention animals/beasts, but, maybe Gene or David will make a separate forum area for those of us on quasi-religious rants/"end of the world" missions?

klatuu_berada_nicto said:
Can anyone explain what this post has to do with cryptozoological phenomenon? Ok, it does mention animals/beasts, but, maybe Gene or David will make a separate forum area for those of us on quasi-religious rants/"end of the world" missions?

That happened because beast in afterlife is real cryptozoological phenomenon for today!

Be blessed!

Could somebody to help me with spell-checking of prophecy about neutrino?

The neutrino is a vector of promotion in the Universe. The neutrino is the azimuth of the Creator. It is the source of matter and the kernel of the Universe. The neutrino is the basis for creation. It defines creation and form for all other matter. It defines creation of new forms of matter as a primary base. The neutrino is energy, inseparably connected with information. Thus, people perceive information as images (visual, olfactory, emotions, and impressions) feel the influence of Creator. Man is a creature with three centers. The spinal cord is the center for the receiving of the energy of the neutrino.

Be blessed!

Back