• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Triangles = U.S. Advanced Craft, Saucers = ?

On my birthday a few years ago, the stealth bomber flew low over a restaurant we were about to enter....it was gorgeous....looked soooo ufo-like :)

It might be worth considering that aside from the common law of physics (understanding) that separates us from these (possible) ET derived vehicles, the "erratic" maneuvers that are witnessed would most likely be due to an overlap of the crafts capability and the mindset that is utilizing them at that time e.g. alien M.O :question:::)

One possible reason for the low flying but highly conspicuous (light show) aspects of Black Triangle behavior could be one of increasing psychological induction, i.e. preparing humanity to "their" presence, and that could be because certain government agencies who are in the know, choose not to inform the general public?
Another aspect concerning this type of craft is their predominance in observations, maybe "their" black triangles are "tasked" with this activity ?

FWIW, I believe the deltas seen around the UK are a product of very terrestrial expert engineering from BAe Special Projects facility at Warton, near Preston, Lancashire, UK. Lockheed have something similar caused Astra.

The "alien origin" theory is imho disinformation in the long tradition of amping up UFO beliefs to cover black aerospace projects.

Consider this: what makes you think that the black deltas are "alien"? What characteristics make it appear non-human? We are quite capable of making hovering triangular shaped aircraft.

I think that answers to questions such as "If it was human, why would they test it broad daylight?" are obvious - because you believe they are "alien", even tho there isn't a scintilla of evidence that supports that view. You don't need to hide something that doesn't exist, publicly.

There was a great big flap over central Scotland a few years back. "Aliens are visiting us!", they cried. What a great little exercise in psywar! You could fly one to Beijing and hover it over the People's Assembly building and people would just stop and stare, no one would shoot at it, because they would all think "it's so weird, it must be alien". There is probably a big study somewhere on how you can use people's beliefs against them to your advantage.

I might even paint on a few weird letters and symbols so if anyone does get a good snap, they'll say look "Alien language"...even if no one knows what "alien" writing would look like. And isn't that the benchmark that's lacking in all of this? No one has anyone verified alien technology to be able to discern otherwise. We're all guessing really.

Maybe a really advanced ET civilisation wouldn't need to visit us in little ships to figure us out. Maybe they could do it remotely. Maybe, right now, there is a satellite out in the backwoods of the solar system, relaying all our activities back to base. That would be a lot safer than having to deal with the unpredictably violent hairless monkeys of Sol 3!

That's my two Euro cents fwiw.

050418_ascender.hlarge.jpg

the ppl that build this have plans for one 2 miles wide.............

I've been quietly monitoring this thread for some time.

There is a large number of Americans (and to a lesser extent British) who do indeed think that BBD (Big Black Deltas) are produced by their respective governments.

However, what is important to understand is that in order for BBDs to behave the way the reportedly do (and we do have 1000s upon 1000s of reports from all over the world) i.e. silent craft, virtually no air disturbance, able to both hover and to accelerate away reaching very high speed etc, these BBD have all the attributes of saucers and basically to do their feats they need gravity-control technology.

As I'm sure all of you know, gravity control ("fringe" theoretical physicists have talked about gravity shielding, or deflection, or "anti-gravity" etc) contradicts present day Physics theories. Which is why most Physicists simply dismiss all UFO reports out of hand, as "defying the laws of Physics".

While I can't absolutely rule out the idea that US black-projects (taking ~50bn/year from the public coffers) have made some significant breakthroughs, the idea that black projects have not only discovered some new theoretical Physics but also gone as far as applying them to build revolutionary BBD craft. Since at least 30 years (frequency of BBDs shot up in the 1980s but there have been reports since the 1950s). And produce them in large numbers.

But... they don't use BBDs in USA's wars or for its space program. The US DoD keeps ordering new aircraft based on conventional technology (like F-22 and various new UAVs). But they fly their BBDs over populated areas in US and other countries like Canada, Britain, Belgium, Germany, Russia or Greece (my own UFO sighting was of a triangle).

To summarize, the idea that BBDs are made by Lockheed, Boeing or BAe is IMHO ... not very likely.

BAE has recently disclosed some of its upcoming black triangle projects.... it has quite a few. However whilst they all look like flying black triangles, they are all unmanned UAV's.
One thing we can be reasonably confident about is that the ones in Belgium weren't 'ours' due to the performance of the thing. If there are black triangles flying around in Belgium that arent ours, then there is a reasonable chance that atleast some of the one seen in the UK / US aren't either.

Thanks for the postings, all.

Tough question: what would it mean to you personally if all genuine UFOs were either human advanced craft or sky-filling light-blocking/emitting 'hologram' technology? If we were alone in space and time...

...and parties unknown were attempting to build multi-generationally towards a widespread belief in 'visitors'?

I for one would be relieved actually, though it wouldn't explain any of the other strange stuff we can't get a grasp on in any way.

Max -- thanks for this thread -- indeed I had a CLOSE encounter with a big black triangle -- the same time that photo was shot -- summer of 1997 -- and it did look exactly the same. No fuselage - perfect equilateral triangle. Lights on the corner. It flew from over the woods of the neighbor and then over the hill, the tree and our garage -- so I could triangulate its size and height -- anyway it looks about the same size and height as the photo. Made a humming noise -- slow. First I saw the lights on the horizon -- big balls, each a different color, doing inexplicable maneuvers. My sister saw it but got bored and went in. I saw the craft coming over the neighbor's woods right towards our yard. And there it was. Right away I thought it was military.

I could say a bit more -- there was another mass sighting in our area back in 1978 -- and there was cattle mutilation and a lady had missing time and under hypnosis said she was abducted into the craft. I still think it's military. Nick Redfern has documents of a triangle craft like this on a U.S. military base in the U.K. in the late 1940s. I do think it was secret Nazi technology which was based on Tesla. And indeed Tim Ventura has documented an engineer who figured out the mercury plasma antigravity using Tesla resonance.

Triangles - The Military Variety

<style type="text/css">p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }</style> Everyone is invited to visit my unmanned aerial vehicle photo gallery where black triangles abound--the Uncle Sam kind. It's impressive how large some of these UAVs are, planes like the X-47B. The air forces of other countries are also introducing triangle-shaped reconnaissance craft which will undoubtedly be mistaken, at times, for UFOs.

Link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58453408@N04/sets/72157625846571216/

Back