• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Triangle/missing time, Oklahoma?

Sounds like a typical triangle doesnt it. If it was a busy road it will be interesting to see if there are any supporting reports that surface.

Wow, fascinating! Hope we hear more info from this. Interesting that there was only ONE helecopter with it, you'd think there'd be a lot more...

i had my first UFO sighting a couple years ago now. what is interesting about it is that i saw it hovering over the area that 2 years prior i had a missing time event happen to me on my normal route home from work. i "woke up" driving my car on a gravel road about 2 miles from where i should have been. i had to cross 2 major highways at rush hour to get to that location. i figure i lost around 20 - 30 minutes.

my wife who says she has seen what to her were unidentifiable flying objects, has also had what seems to be missing time on a road trip, arriving several hours late to a family lunch but being unaware the trip had taken twice as long as usual till she got to her destination.

i dont recall any "missing" time personally, but i havent worn a watch in 30 years......

my wife who says she has seen what to her were unidentifiable flying objects, has also had what seems to be missing time on a road trip, arriving several hours late to a family lunch but being unaware the trip had taken twice as long as usual till she got to her destination.

i dont recall any "missing" time personally, but i havent worn a watch in 30 years......

the last time i wore a watch was April 6th 1973 12:45 AM

I live close to Norman heard nothing about this case until I read a Mufon report a few days ago. Interesting report. I'm not certain that I have ever read of missing time/abductions related to the Triangles. Opinions?

Back