• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tracy Twyman's sex slaves

Flatwoods

Paranormal Maven
The other night I listened to C2C where Ian Punnett interviewed Tracy Twyman, the author of Mind Controlled Sex Slaves and the CIA. She purported the existence of an underground network of Satan worshipers who abduct children and force them into the sex slave trade, and that many of their associated Satanic rituals take place inside churches across America. She also suggested the CIA is somehow involved in this activity, possibly for the purpose of developing mind-control techniques. Not that she has any proof of this, of course. Her evidence of ritual satanic abuse consists entirely of first and second hand accounts.

Ms. Twyman, when asked if she had interviewed any professional psychologists during her research, admitted that she had not talked to A SINGLE ONE. Wouldn't that kind of opinion be relevant in putting together a book like this, especially when considering the subject matter at hand? Unbelievably, Ian gave her a free pass on this, but as I listened I couldn't help wonder what the interview would be like if she'd been talking to Gene and David. I hope they invite Ms. Twyman to be a guest, and ask her to more fully elaborate on her theories(and lack of evidence supporting them).

I remember hearing this years ago (in the ninetys). Really wild stories! (It may not have been Tracy maybe another woman, tho).

But yeah, THAT would make an interesting show, lol!

To be fair, Twyman reported that there seemed to be some validity to the stories, stories she admitted she couldn't prove. She just delivered the goods as they are, wild, unfounded in solid evidence but compelling nonetheless.

She found many of them to be very suspicious too and didn't try to give them much time on the air.

The topic is one of the weird hot potatoes. Makes one want to bathe after hearing the interview because the people who do bother to make that shit up are ... out here amongst us. Creepy.

The other night I listened to C2C where Ian Punnett interviewed Tracy Twyman, the author of Mind Controlled Sex Slaves and the CIA. She purported the existence of an underground network of Satan worshipers who abduct children and force them into the sex slave trade, and that many of their associated Satanic rituals take place inside churches across America. She also suggested the CIA is somehow involved in this activity, possibly for the purpose of developing mind-control techniques. Not that she has any proof of this, of course. Her evidence of ritual satanic abuse consists entirely of first and second hand accounts.

Ms. Twyman, when asked if she had interviewed any professional psychologists during her research, admitted that she had not talked to A SINGLE ONE. Wouldn't that kind of opinion be relevant in putting together a book like this, especially when considering the subject matter at hand? Unbelievably, Ian gave her a free pass on this, but as I listened I couldn't help wonder what the interview would be like if she'd been talking to Gene and David. I hope they invite Ms. Twyman to be a guest, and ask her to more fully elaborate on her theories(and lack of evidence supporting them).

There are always mind control experiments taking place. Just not the fruit and nut kind outlined in Ms. Twyman's book.

Every day when you turn on your television, you are a willing participant in mind control. Ever wonder why all televisions are moving towards a full digital signal next year?

It's not because of a universal format.

Back