• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Topless Virgin Mary

Well if she keeps appearing topless she wont be a virgin much longer (yeah i went there).

In other news, why are people so fucking stupid?

My God. You don't know whether to burst into hysterical laughter or tear your hair out.
I'd advise all the Americans here in the Paracast forums to get used to this sort of thing happening fairly regularly. Now that the country is being overrun by millions of superstitious, uneducated Mexican illegal aliens, we'll be averaging at least a couple of Marian apparitions a week, not to mention plenty of Jeebus heads showing up on tacos.
Time to call out the legions guarding the passes. Oops, I forgot.;we don't have them any more.

I am by no means religious in fact I have argued against it many times on the forums. It still bogles the mind why people do this sort of thing. I just don't get it.

Back