• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Took these this morning.

This thread is just one big tease! Anyone know how to get the photos to show up? Or is it a case of imageshack engaging in funny business?

Try to PM Tommy directly and ask him to repost them. He may have unsubscribed from the thread, as he was obviously unhappy with the necessity of ruling out the ISS.

Try to PM Tommy directly and ask him to repost them. He may have unsubscribed from the thread, as he was obviously unhappy with the necessity of ruling out the ISS.

Will do - if Tommy doesnt jump in in the next day or two (colour me lazy).

Am having some issues with my PC of late. I had an Image host, and for whatever reason I am locked out of my accounts on several sites.

Regardless, I could frankly care less what people think. I ruled out the ISS on my own, because of where it was in the sky, and also the shape of the thing.

I took pics of the ISS, and it was in a different part of the sky.

With that said, there's no need for further debate.

Regardless, I could frankly care less what people think.

Good to know, thanks.

I ruled out the ISS on my own, because of where it was in the sky, and also the shape of the thing.

The "shape" of the thing appeared to be camera shake, and the ISS traversed the part of the sky where you said the object was. Somehow, you saw a UFO but didn't see the big bright ISS flying right over your head at the same time.

I took pics of the ISS, and it was in a different part of the sky.

On that morning? Or later? You realize the ISS appears in different parts of the sky on different orbits?

With that said, there's no need for further debate.

Thanks, that's also good to know.

Good to know, thanks.

The "shape" of the thing appeared to be camera shake, and the ISS traversed the part of the sky where you said the object was. Somehow, you saw a UFO but didn't see the big bright ISS flying right over your head at the same time.

On that morning? Or later? You realize the ISS appears in different parts of the sky on different orbits?

Thanks, that's also good to know.

I assure you, it wasn't camera shake, I had a tripod.

Second, you're talking to me like I'm a moron. I assure you that I am not.

I assure you, it wasn't camera shake, I had a tripod.

But with an exposure of 1/2 second, the value of a tripod gets a little dubious.

Remember, the central problem is that the ISS flew right over your head during the event, and Jupiter happily shone down on you from the SW sky and you have not effectively dealt with the possible influences of both.

You've fumed and made inaccurate statements, insulted me when reason left you no other option, but you still haven't dealt with the issues.

Also, you can read my earlier post about how the report seemed to morph as it was related.

Second, you're talking to me like I'm a moron. I assure you that I am not.

Well, no, I don't think your intellect is the problem.

Back