• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tonight on Dark Matters Radio

Thats what I thought, thanks.

So whats the deal w/ Apple and Flash? Is it Apple or Adobe that doesnt wanna play ball?

Maybe a bit of both. Steve Jobs may be trying to force a resolution to the problems with Flash, or maybe he just wants to force Webmasters to stop using it for good!

Nobody wants to "play ball" with flash. It's garbage. It's on the way out. The Adobe that had a passion for art & design died several years ago, what's left is a bunch lazy people who care about bloatware like Acrobat, and adding useless features to the once great application Photoshop. Flash is super buggy and needs to be put down. Apple—and many other companies and organizations will be happy to carry the casket.

( Puts down kool-aid )

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

I still have not found the MP3 file. Based on the code and the whacky way Cyberradio puts up these episodes, the Gene & Dave show should be song-105.mp3 but it 's not in that directory—yet. Dark Matters Radio shows seem to hover around 55MB so for scanning purposes you can try those first.

I just got off the phone with my engineer at CyberstationUSA and re-uploaded the interview with Gene and David for all you that asked me about it. He told me that the show should be available in approx. 2 hours from now (Feb.03- 2:15 PM Pacific as I write this) so later today the show should be available on Thursday-last week's show. FYI ....

Decker

Back