• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tom Levine?

macavity

Skilled Investigator
I ask this with some hesitation, but does anyone know what happened to Tom Levine? Is he OK? Does he still post somewhere?

Thanks guys (I noticed his blog hasn't been updated for quite a while too). Very worrying when someone goes quiet for such a long time, hope he's OK too.

He stopped coming here right after his guest appearance on the show. To my knowledge no one here knows why he left.

After the show Levine did he posted on his blog that he was happy to have been a part of the show and wrote a glowing review. Strange. It's as if he just dropped off the face of the Earth. I have questions about Black Triangles for him, but have been unable to locate him anywhere.
:(

I've been digging around in the internets and have come up with the following regarding Tom Levine.

He has/had the Black Triangles blog here: http://black-triangles.blogspot.com/

Plus another blog on financial stuff here: http://financial-wizards.blogspot.com (under the name Hardy Boys!!)

E-mail address: [email protected]

From veromi.net:

Full name: Thomas Nathan Levine

Possible/probable business: Levicom, LLC

Address: somewhere in California (possibly Fair Oaks, from Blogger profile)

From putting Levicom, LLC into Google, you get:

From http://www.aboutus.org/Directory-Loans.org you get the postal address for Levicom as:

Levicom, LLC
PO Box 1948
Fair Oaks, CA 95628 US

Tel: +1 916 342 4283

From Alexa.com, you find that he has/had another website:

http://loan-resource.org

Same address, no telephone number but different e-mail address:

[email protected]

He also has a Youtube account under Tomlevine1, and apparently according to this page:YouTube - tomlevine1's Channel someone logged in about a month ago.

Also Tom posted to this blog in January 2008:

http://tyler1.wordpress.com/2008/01/11/go-joe/

So ... some stuff which might help. You can also get (possible) family names for him at veromi.net too, you just need to put his name into the people search option ...

I'm going to try a few other things now so if I come up with anything else I'll post it/them again in this thread :)

best wishes

paraschtick

You might wanna edit some of the personal info. out. Just out of respect for privacy etc. Just a suggestion is all, I mean no offense.

Maybe e-mail him yourself?

You might wanna edit some of the personal info. out. Just out of respect for privacy etc. Just a suggestion is all, I mean no offense.

Maybe e-mail him yourself?

Ummm ... all this info can be found by any one. I don't think any of it is particularly personal. The address is the address for his business. His name is a bit more detailed than just "Tom Levine". Ummm ... which bit is too personal?? I'm just curious. All this stuff comes up just by typing simple phrases and things into Google. I think its pretty much all in the public domain.

Anyway, I probably will e-mail him and see what happens. Somebodys got to do it and it might as well be me :D.

I let you all know if anything comes of it.

[Just emailed him at the tomlevine1 e-mail address ... now just got to see what happens :)]

Ummm ... all this info can be found by any one. I don't think any of it is particularly personal. The address is the address for his business. His name is a bit more detailed than just "Tom Levine". Ummm ... which bit is too personal?? I'm just curious. All this stuff comes up just by typing simple phrases and things into Google. I think its pretty much all in the public domain.

Anyway, I probably will e-mail him and see what happens. Somebodys got to do it and it might as well be me :D.

I let you all know if anything comes of it.

[Just emailed him at the tomlevine1 e-mail address ... now just got to see what happens :)]

I've just seen Gene ask people to remove e-mail addresses when posted before is all. At least I think I have. Didn't want you to get in trouble. I'll butt out:)

I've just seen Gene ask people to remove e-mail addresses when posted before is all. At least I think I have. Didn't want you to get in trouble. I'll butt out:)

Hey thats ok :D. No harm done :).

I've had one of those no e-mail address known here sort of replies for the tomlevine1 email address. I've sent the same one off to the other (levicom) one ... no reply yet. But I live in hope. If anything comes of the second e-mail, I'll post another message here. So watch this space :)

I have no idea who this is. Why all the concern? Was he a fixture around here for a while?

I dont even remember the show he was on (although I thought I had listened to every ep).

edit,

May 13 , 07. Quite a while ago now:
Gene and David are joined by digital imaging expert and paranormal investigator Jeff Ritzmann to talk about what's lacking in many of the UFO photos that accompany sighting reports; researcher Tom Levine reports on the mysterious sightings of black triangles.

I have no idea who this is. Why all the concern? Was he a fixture around here for a while?

I dont even remember the show he was on (although I thought I had listened to every ep).

edit,

May 13 , 07. Quite a while ago now:

Well he was sort of the head honcho in the Black Triangle forum since he was an expert of sorts in the phenomenon ... and his BT blog was well regarded.

So it was just a wee bit unusual that he stopped posting at his blog ... sometime in 2007. People are just a bit concerned thats all.

[No reply from his other e-mail address yet ... but if I do get a reply I'll let people here know]

Well he was sort of the head honcho in the Black Triangle forum since he was an expert of sorts in the phenomenon ... and his BT blog was well regarded.

So it was just a wee bit unusual that he stopped posting at his blog ... sometime in 2007. People are just a bit concerned thats all.

[No reply from his other e-mail address yet ... but if I do get a reply I'll let people here know]

I'm thinking Gene has tried e-mailing him before without success. Don't know which address he used though.

Back