• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tom Delonge and disclosure

Gnosis

Paranormal Novice
I’ve been meaning to write a post on this for about two weeks but not had time. I was sure someone would bring it up, but after checking the forum daily I find no mention (sorry if I missed it), so here is my take. (Apart from a couple of comments I have just lurked so I hope this is the start of getting more involved)

You may have heard, Tom Delonge, musician and singer from the bands Blink 182, Boxcar racer and more recently Angels and Airwaves is involved in a new project. He claims to be in contact with 10 high level insiders from the military industrial complex. Acting as a mediator, he is working with them to bring disclosure on the UFO subject a step closer. This will be a multi-faceted approach that will include literature, film and even music!

To The Stars Media | Tom DeLonge | Angels & Airwaves

He claims to have made a “pitch” to a private DOD contractor while attending an open day / friends and family event. They in turn hooked him up with some Pentagon insiders who he has presented to. The Pentagon are interested as he puts it in “moving the ball down the field”, to educate the population and bring the truth a step closer. Tom has not disclosed why he was at this DOD event or who the contractor is. However Tom’s bandmate in Blink 182 was Mark Hoppus. Hoppus’ father I have found out worked for the department of defence.....this may or may not be of relevance.

The first step in this joint plan has been the release a fictional book called “Sekret Machines” (yes it is spelt like that). The book written by A.J. Hartly (a British historian) and Delonge is said to be a work of fiction based on UFO fact. It’s possible to read the forward and afterword from this book on Amazon, which I have done. I don’t think the contents of the story will hold anything new for any of us, but I was interested in looking at the book for clues as to what Delonge is doing.

One notable fact that gives this work some credibility is that on the back of the book you will find a quote from former Major General Michael J Carey of the Air Force space command.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1943272158/?tag=rockoids-20

Michael Carey (United States Air Force officer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tom did a long interview on Coast2Coast where he outlines all of this, it is possible to find online but I’m not sure the rules on linking here. But I suggest you find it.

Delonge claims in the interview to have had his mind opened by the people he’s met. Far from critical of the cover up he now believes they are “heroes”. The reason for this has not been fully explained but he hints that the visitors responsible for the UFO phenomenon are non-necessarily friendly. My understanding is that he believed the military have been protecting us. I guess this could come in the form of a direct threat to humanity from outside or maybe just that the technology in secret programs is far too dangerous to release in an uncertain world. He then goes further into a more supernatural interpretation but never nails down exactly what he means. There is no doubt that Delonge is fully versed in the subject, he drops in little details that only someone very familiar with the subject would pick up on.

Why would a lessor know pop punk musician bee placed into this position? Maybe he really did have an enticing pitch for the insiders? I really don’t know what to make of his claims but these things spring to mind:

·Is Delonge just the new Steven Greer?

·I’m reminded of Nick Cook’s experiences in his book “The hunt for zero point” – Anti gravity would be too dangerous in the wrong hands so has been classified.

·The Collins Elite and the information uncovered by Nick Redfern – A cabal of insiders have created a semi-religious UFO mythos and are feeding it to Delonge

·Mirage Men and Greg Bishops Project Beta – Is Delonge just being played?
·Carol Rosin – Her warnings from Von Braun that a fake UFO threat could be used for political manipulation.

·The information Gary MCkinen claims to have seen when he hacked the Pentagon – Off world naval officers…heroes defending earth?

·Boyd Bushman – If a Lockheed insider was tricked into believing nonsense, surely anyone can.

·This is the most exciting thing to happen in UFOlogy in a while / I must not get excited because I know how these things always end.

A theory of mine is that UFOs could be a topic within the elite with parallels to freemasonry or a cult. If you were the guys at the very top of the establishment and invented a mythos that must be kept secret from the public you could use it to manipulate those in political office.

Maybe Delonge’s advisors are unwittingly being played themselves? What would be a better ploy than a threat that you can’t tell anyone about but you would be saving humanity if you did your part to help to stop (fund). A “need to know” folklore big enough to seem real but too small to ever quite grasp. Maybe the architects of this mythos die / retire and the mythos just echoes on and on in the corridors of power. The pentagon thinks the private contractors now hold the truth while the private sector hears that only the pentagon can give keys to the special access programs.

So the final twist to all of this is that Delonge is bringing out a Documentary later in the year. He has a production company called “To the stars” You can follow it on twitter and some production shots and info claim that Obamas advisor John Podesta has already been interviewed for it! With Hillary again saying she will be willing to further disclose on becoming president, this is the question I have:

Is anything really there, or are they all just chasing their own tails / tales?

Sorry, I am not buying this. Ten military insiders have been in contact with a rock singer about Disclosure?? A video will soon be released? Someone is being played in my estimation. If you really wanted to 'get the word out', why not contact Paul McCartney or Taylor Swift. Someone with worldwide appeal.

From what I gather Delonge claims the UFO story is far more complex and multi faceted and requires a totally different approach then just a press release or announcement.

Of course the cynic in me says this is a good way to string it all out.

From what I gather Delonge claims the UFO story is far more complex and multi faceted and requires a totally different approach then just a press release or announcement.

Of course the cynic in me says this is a good way to string it all out.
The cynic in me says someone is looking for a payday, $$$$.

I’ve been meaning to write a post on this for about two weeks but not had time. I was sure someone would bring it up, but after checking the forum daily I find no mention (sorry if I missed it), so here is my take. (Apart from a couple of comments I have just lurked so I hope this is the start of getting more involved)

You may have heard, Tom Delonge, musician and singer from the bands Blink 182, Boxcar racer and more recently Angels and Airwaves is involved in a new project. He claims to be in contact with 10 high level insiders from the military industrial complex. Acting as a mediator, he is working with them to bring disclosure on the UFO subject a step closer. This will be a multi-faceted approach that will include literature, film and even music!

To The Stars Media | Tom DeLonge | Angels & Airwaves

He claims to have made a “pitch” to a private DOD contractor while attending an open day / friends and family event. They in turn hooked him up with some Pentagon insiders who he has presented to. The Pentagon are interested as he puts it in “moving the ball down the field”, to educate the population and bring the truth a step closer. Tom has not disclosed why he was at this DOD event or who the contractor is. However Tom’s bandmate in Blink 182 was Mark Hoppus. Hoppus’ father I have found out worked for the department of defence.....this may or may not be of relevance.

The first step in this joint plan has been the release a fictional book called “Sekret Machines” (yes it is spelt like that). The book written by A.J. Hartly (a British historian) and Delonge is said to be a work of fiction based on UFO fact. It’s possible to read the forward and afterword from this book on Amazon, which I have done. I don’t think the contents of the story will hold anything new for any of us, but I was interested in looking at the book for clues as to what Delonge is doing.

One notable fact that gives this work some credibility is that on the back of the book you will find a quote from former Major General Michael J Carey of the Air Force space command.

Amazon.com: Sekret Machines Book 1: Chasing Shadows (9781943272150): Tom DeLonge, A.J. Hartley: Books

Michael Carey (United States Air Force officer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tom did a long interview on Coast2Coast where he outlines all of this, it is possible to find online but I’m not sure the rules on linking here. But I suggest you find it.

Delonge claims in the interview to have had his mind opened by the people he’s met. Far from critical of the cover up he now believes they are “heroes”. The reason for this has not been fully explained but he hints that the visitors responsible for the UFO phenomenon are non-necessarily friendly. My understanding is that he believed the military have been protecting us. I guess this could come in the form of a direct threat to humanity from outside or maybe just that the technology in secret programs is far too dangerous to release in an uncertain world. He then goes further into a more supernatural interpretation but never nails down exactly what he means. There is no doubt that Delonge is fully versed in the subject, he drops in little details that only someone very familiar with the subject would pick up on.

Why would a lessor know pop punk musician bee placed into this position? Maybe he really did have an enticing pitch for the insiders? I really don’t know what to make of his claims but these things spring to mind:

·Is Delonge just the new Steven Greer?

·I’m reminded of Nick Cook’s experiences in his book “The hunt for zero point” – Anti gravity would be too dangerous in the wrong hands so has been classified.

·The Collins Elite and the information uncovered by Nick Redfern – A cabal of insiders have created a semi-religious UFO mythos and are feeding it to Delonge

·Mirage Men and Greg Bishops Project Beta – Is Delonge just being played?
·Carol Rosin – Her warnings from Von Braun that a fake UFO threat could be used for political manipulation.

·The information Gary MCkinen claims to have seen when he hacked the Pentagon – Off world naval officers…heroes defending earth?

·Boyd Bushman – If a Lockheed insider was tricked into believing nonsense, surely anyone can.

·This is the most exciting thing to happen in UFOlogy in a while / I must not get excited because I know how these things always end.

A theory of mine is that UFOs could be a topic within the elite with parallels to freemasonry or a cult. If you were the guys at the very top of the establishment and invented a mythos that must be kept secret from the public you could use it to manipulate those in political office.

Maybe Delonge’s advisors are unwittingly being played themselves? What would be a better ploy than a threat that you can’t tell anyone about but you would be saving humanity if you did your part to help to stop (fund). A “need to know” folklore big enough to seem real but too small to ever quite grasp. Maybe the architects of this mythos die / retire and the mythos just echoes on and on in the corridors of power. The pentagon thinks the private contractors now hold the truth while the private sector hears that only the pentagon can give keys to the special access programs.

So the final twist to all of this is that Delonge is bringing out a Documentary later in the year. He has a production company called “To the stars” You can follow it on twitter and some production shots and info claim that Obamas advisor John Podesta has already been interviewed for it! With Hillary again saying she will be willing to further disclose on becoming president, this is the question I have:

Is anything really there, or are they all just chasing their own tails / tales?

After hearing his interview with george knapp I suggested in the paracast guest suggestions that they interview delonge. I am not a fan of listening to the show here but I would like to see delonge challenged on all of this and not given soft ball questions. An interviewer who is on the offensive is required for this guy. Personally I call BS on the whole thing as yet again we have someone muddying the waters for self financial gain.

I have to agree that Knapp was far too forgiving. Once the documentary is released or nearing release and we have something factual rather than fiction, Delonge should be ready to answer the difficult questions. I would love to hear Gene and Chris work their magic then.

... You may have heard, Tom Delonge, musician and singer from the bands Blink 182, Boxcar racer and more recently Angels and Airwaves is involved in a new project. He claims to be in contact with 10 high level insiders from the military industrial complex. Acting as a mediator, he is working with them to bring disclosure on the UFO subject a step closer. This will be a multi-faceted approach that will include literature, film and even music! To The Stars Media | Tom DeLonge | Angels & Airwaves ...

Whether it be truth, fiction, docufiction, or disinformation, it still makes for an interesting addition to the cultural facet of ufology. Thanks for bringing this to our attention :) !

Whenever we consider such a thing, I also wonder whether giving someone a platform, even if we knock down misleading or false claims, it just serves to give that person more prominence. There's no such thing as bad publicity, as we've learned with Trump/Drumpf.

Tom Delonge reminds me of Joe Firmage. People who've been around a long time will recall that Firmage was an ultra-wealthy man who proclaimed that he had the truth (copywrite pending) about UFOs. As I recall, he wrote a huge book called THE TRUTH. Then to my knowledge he simply fizzled out, since no one responded to his book except with cat calls and derision. Being a Silicon Valley high muckety muck, I don't think Joe was accustomed to criticism and he made a fast retreat from the public spotlight. Yet, he made time to claim that he had met and had a power lunch with an extraterrestrial.

When I hear the back story of Mr. DeLonge, I start to get the pungent whiff of Whitley Strieber. DeLonge will need to release this true story in novelized form. It is just too complex and intricate to release to the masses otherwise. There is the added advantage of dragging out this story for at least ten books worth of material.

There is also the added story of ten military-industrial complex insiders who are in contact with DeLonge as well. The pile just keeps growing....

Lorin Cutts (the high strangeness show) has an interesting article citing DeLonge, Clinton, and other examples to point out that everyone - from punk rockers to presidential candidates and the Pentagon - is using UFOs to sell something:

"So where’s the truth and what’s the reality? And is there really any money in UFOs?"

PUNK’D! UFOs And #Disclosure | High Strangeness

He makes some good points both on the state of ufology (men who are obsessed with My Little Pony seem to attract more interest than UFOs) and about DeLonge. As Cutts observes, DeLonge promises not to spread disinformation, but how would he know?

Meanwhile, Clueless Wonder (The UFO Trail and The Grays Have Been Framed) follows this up by comparing DeLonge to Paul Bennewitz and the Mirage Men:

The UFO Trail: UFO Memes and Media

So regardless of the claims that DeLonge makes, I think that it says a lot about this particular area of interest. The quest for inside knowledge, disclosure, and reliance on confidential sources often ends up taking precedence over matters that can be documented. And people end up being punk'd.

So perhaps Cutts is right. Follow the money. Ask what is being disclosed and who benefits. And wonder if we need to look elsewhere if we want to learn more.

. . . And people end up being punk'd.

So perhaps Cutts is right. Follow the money. Ask what is being disclosed and who benefits. And wonder if we need to look elsewhere if we want to learn more.

I see I’m replying to a comment you made a year and a half ago, but now your questions and concerns are being answered. Jason Colavito “follows the money” in the financial structure Tom deLonge has set up for his enterprise.

Not Quite a "UFO IPO": Tom DeLonge Is Seeking Your Investment in "To the Stars" to Give Himself a $700,000 or More Payday

I see I’m replying to a comment you made a year and a half ago, but now your questions and concerns are being answered. Jason Colavito “follows the money” in the financial structure Tom deLonge has set up for his enterprise.

Not Quite a "UFO IPO": Tom DeLonge Is Seeking Your Investment in "To the Stars" to Give Himself a $700,000 or More Payday

There's no question that it's a business venture, but since when is that inherently bad? Entertainment is big business, and making movies is basically just an idea with a script, a director, some props, actors and cameras. So again, there's nothing particularly bad about making entertainment and getting paid for it, and if it's successful, using it to fund UFO research id OK too. The problem I have with it is how badly the presentation was from a business perspective. I saw no real plan other than to ask for money to play with.

Instead what they should have shown us is a proper business plan, a clip from an awesome upcoming movie with projected revenues, and how those profits would be reinvested in further ventures, so that the whole project could become financially self-sufficient and return a profit to investors. As it is now, even if I were in a position to invest, I wouldn't put a dime into it unless I had decision making and administrative status, in which case I might as well just invest in my own project. At least then if it goes to waste I had the privilege of spending on myself.

I’ve been meaning to write a post on this for about two weeks but not had time. I was sure someone would bring it up, but after checking the forum daily I find no mention (sorry if I missed it), so here is my take. (Apart from a couple of comments I have just lurked so I hope this is the start of getting more involved) ...
BTW: Thanks for taking the time to create your post and participate in the forum ! How did you get interested in UFOs?

Last edited:
Back