• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Timothy Good

Just listened to the Timothy Good interview. Pretty good all in all by the end.

Now that I've learnt that his new book covers relatively similar ground to Richard Dolan, it would be really cool to hear another interview with Good and Dolan as guests swapping stories, and seeing how much common ground they share regarding military awareness of the UFO subject, technology etc.

Oh and throw Mac Tonnies in as well for the "meta-view" stuff and I think it would be a cracker of an episode :)

schticknz said:

Now that I've learnt that his new book covers relatively similar ground to Richard Dolan, it would be really cool to hear another interview with Good and Dolan as guests swapping stories, and seeing how much common ground they share regarding military awareness of the UFO subject, technology etc.

Oh and throw Mac Tonnies in as well for the "meta-view" stuff and I think it would be a cracker of an episode :)

Thanks for the suggestion. It's definitely worth serious consideration :)

Gene Steinberg said:
schticknz said:

Thanks ... just a wee thought that came to mind while listening to the end of the episode. Gee I amaze even myself sometimes :p

Gene Steinberg said:
schticknz said:

Cool that would be a podcast blockbuster, I would love to hear that show.

Finally got to listen to the show and it was great. Loved hearing extremely appropriate questions answered by Good. Regardless of his stand on some things I'd rather not even think about, he's solid. And that makes me very uncomfortable!

I've never read anything by Good, and after this interview I am pretty sure I never will. I know I should probably give him more of a chance, but he spoke with such conviction on different kinds of alien races and secret bases with nothing more than "sources" to back him up...at least on the podcast. And sources aren't evidence or proof, they are a glorified term for hearsay.

Maybe he's got more going on in the books he writes, but I've become so bored with ufologists peddling speculation and hearsay.

To say one nice thing, I did actually like his story about "telepathic" contact.

Back