• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Timothy Good

Free episodes:

Richard Hawkins

Paranormal Adept
Can not believe that dick head Timothy Good was on your show.Major UK ufo investigator?Every story he tells is about someone who told a friend who told him.This guy wants to sell books full stop or as you say in America period.Art Bell when he had him on his new show actually stopped the interview people like him is why ufo research has no credibility.Richard Hawkins Belfast Northern Ireland

Gene I understand that but people like yourself are trying to get to the truth plus making a living and that's fine.This guy is doing lecture tours writing books and has never had an experience in his life.The next time this guy has to walk to the podium to give his next lecture he will probably need a hip replacement because its the hardest effort he has ever made.Anyhow.Merry Christmas

I've had more than one personal conversation with Mr. Good and he always impresses me as an extremely sincere researcher into the UFO enigma. Nailing down the wiggling jello of UFO events and witnesses has always been a daunting task but Timothy has done better than most and has done it consistently for decades. His books have become reference works on the desktops of other researchers and rightfully so.

Given that Mr. Good seems content to accept almost any UFO photo or video that vaguely resembles a disk shaped object as real, even when they've been thoroughly debunked and discredited, I'm hoping he can get one of his "sources" to analyze the following video of a landed UFO recorded during a newscast on a busy street. One of the beings looks like it could be the orange alien that Eisenhower met with.

In short, Good is clown shoes. He needs to realize that these vague stories with no identifiable witnesses or supporting evidence have little to no value outside of entertainment. I think Gene and Chris did a great job with him, they were skeptical without being combative and without ridiculing him, though I think Chris was holding back some guffaws at the story of the two guys getting a ride around the block in a flying saucer.:rolleyes: Good show, but Good is far too credulous to be taken seriously, imo.

Last edited:
Given that Mr. Good seems content to accept almost any UFO photo or video that vaguely resembles a disk shaped object as real, even when they've been thoroughly debunked and discredited, I'm hoping he can get one of his "sources" to analyze the following video of a landed UFO recorded during a newscast on a busy street. One of the beings looks like it could be the orange alien that Eisenhower met with.

In short, Good is clown shoes. He needs to realize that these vague stories with no identifiable witnesses or supporting evidence have little to no value outside of entertainment. I think Gene and Chris did a great job with him, they were skeptical without being combative and without ridiculing him, though I think Chris was holding back some guffaws at the story of the two guys getting a ride around the block in a flying saucer.:rolleyes: Good show, but Good is far too credulous to be taken seriously, imo.
I agree but I was not and would not criticize Chris or Gene my remarks were meant for Timothy Good who I believe to be a charlatan.

I've had more than one personal conversation with Mr. Good and he always impresses me as an extremely sincere researcher into the UFO enigma. Nailing down the wiggling jello of UFO events and witnesses has always been a daunting task but Timothy has done better than most and has done it consistently for decades. His books have become reference works on the desktops of other researchers and rightfully so.
Then my friend you are easily coned

God, this guy has plenty of stories but he doesn't know where the aliens have their base of Earth and he doesn't know where they came from. Virtually everything from his lips is unverifiable. I heard plenty of 'I don't knows' coming from Good's lips. And he calls himself an expert?? Stick to the music Tim.

After 60 years of looking at various evidence, a small cadre of under-paid researchers have delivered to us an uncomfortable message: a small percentage of crop circles and UFO sightings can't be explained. Not surprisingly, a frustrated segment of society--and the Paracast audience--will blame the messenger.

After 60 years of looking at various evidence, a small cadre of under-paid researchers have delivered to us an uncomfortable message: a small percentage of crop circles and UFO sightings can't be explained. Not surprisingly, a frustrated segment of society--and the Paracast audience--will blame the messenger.

What utter nonsense. While I can't agree with you on the crop circle part, I have no problem agreeing wholeheartedly that a small percentage of UFO sightings can't be explained, that's not my problem with Mr. Good and his "information." My problem is that it's simply more of the same, interesting but unsupported tales from second or third hand sources, most of which are unnamed, making any verification of these stories completely impossible and it ultimately gets us nowhere, not only that, but it's run through his own personal belief system which colors it with his own personal bias, as he demonstrated quite succinctly when talking about the cattle mutilation phenomenon and the Cash Landrum incident. These are just two issues which have, in my opinion, changed substantially since the days of Linda Howe's Alien Harvest due to the work of diligent researchers taking a new approach, some of which have been... gasp... members of the Paracast and its audience.:eek:

Is Tim Good's information interesting? Sure. Is it in any way useful? Not really, unless you plan on getting ready for the hybrid invasion that's coming in 30 some years, at which time Mr. Good will likely be dead and buried, so hey, at least nobody will be able to ask for a refund, right?

Last edited:
After listening to the radio show which was good :D Gene and Chris were true professionals rather than use profanity like some here. They asked tough questions and lets not forget he has been around this crazy field a long time. Wonder how many sceptics have done his type of leg work not just arm chair research? Mr Good work take it or leave personnel choice don't care what other folks say rather read and decide for yourself. :rolleyes: Now Chris work sounds very interesting and already waiting for a paranormal book for the new year and you can't expect Mr Good to do a scientific or police investigation without have the qualification :cool:which he always states in his book his a musician if you take the time to read:rolleyes:. Anyway good show chaps and don't forget to donate and leave a beer on the fridge:D

Nice interview. But I don't share Good's fears of imminent alien impact upon earth or the beliefs that there are numerous alien bases here. He is a bit too credulous.

I was impressed with Chris and Gene's gentlemanly handling of this con man. Or, perhaps he is insane. But he was treated with courtesy which impressed me. My 'sources' tell me that those recording sessions with U2 and Paul McCartney featured copious amounts of herb smokeage. I cannot disclose my sources. Perhaps this is the basis of Mr. Good's crazy ideas. I have been sending telepathic messages to cute, petite females to do things for me. So far no takers.

Listening to Good is like the good old days of late night with Art Bell and Richard C. Hogwash.

Mr. Good suggests that aliens are visiting earth, but I'm skeptical. Any advanced alien race would be able to analyze our ecosystem and economy, and in doing so would certainly be aware of our beef, poultry and other food industries. If I were an alien being, I'd be wary of having any contact with a species as carnivorous as ours.

ok with out using vulgar language that lessens your response can you please tell us why you feel this man deserves such venom..thanks!

This was an excellent show. Great questions by our hosts. They certainly weren't all softball and it was revealing to see how Tim Good handled them. My comments here pretty much sum up my viewpoint. I don't see how it's justified in any way to be as disrespectful as @Richard Hawkins is toward Tim as he is here. What evidence is there that justifies publicly insulting Tim Good? So what if he wants to sell books? Anyone who writes a book naturally wants it to sell, and I'm far from convinced that Good is fabricating anything for the sake of sales.

I'm convinced that Tim has done a lot of digging through case files, talked to numerous witnesses, and has sufficient reason to believe alien visitation is real. However I can't say it's reasonable to be certain about anything else beyond that. I'm prepared to accept that the alien mystery probably goes much deeper than the presence of craft with only a passing interest in our world. But we need more than hearsay before our worldview should include alien liaisons, the possession of alien craft for military use, and other specific but unsubstantiated and/or unverifiable claims.

Last edited:
ok with out using vulgar language that lessens your response can you please tell us why you feel this man deserves such venom..thanks!
He doesn't. I just amended my opinion of Mr. Good's last interview because I think we need to remind ourselves why we are here instead of a forum discussing the finer points of Constitutional Law. The study of the demonstrably real UFO phenomenon is not hard science. It has always been riddled with obfuscation and confusion. We are free to admit or not admit whatever evidence we choose without resorting to ad hominem attack.

Interesting show, but I'd have to agree with those who already mentioned how credulous Mr. Good is. Can't believe that he thinks the Adamski photos are real. Any one-eyed man can see that they're fake. I think Mr. Good has been sold one two many tall tales over the years and he's bought them all. He also admitted more than once during the interview that his information is decades old and out of date, which left me wondering why he hasn't bothered to do some more original research and investigation of his own into what's been happening in ufology over the past decade. Is he still in contact with any of these so-called 'sources'? Can't he get an update on what those pesky, nefarious little green men have been getting up to?

Far too much 'he said', 'she said' with Mr. Good and little, if any, of it is still relevant to the field of ufology as it stands today. The whole Amicizia case is fascinating, but I can't help wondering whether it was some kind of Cold War psy-op either by the US/NATO or possibly even the Soviet Union.

I thought Gene and Chris did a good job with the questions.

@OP - You mad bro? Did Tim Good spend the night then never call you back or something?

Is Tim Good's information interesting? Sure. Is it in any way useful? Not really, unless you plan on getting ready for the hybrid invasion that's coming in 30 some years, at which time Mr. Good will likely be dead and buried, so hey, at least nobody will be able to ask for a refund, right?

I have a hard time getting on board with any of the various flavors of alien doom theory. There's not an overabundance of evidence, but what we do have leads me to the opinion that we aren't under threat of alien invasion.

The multiple eye witness cases involving nuke silo shutdowns - not exactly an act of war here. Would "they" disable nukes if we tried to use them on one another (just speculating)

They don't need hybrids going undercover to take us over - it's pretty evident from many of the pilot and military sightings that we are like play-things to them, and if "they're here" they obviously have tech far ahead of us. What if they're from a star 3 billion years older than ours? That's a big head start.

No precedent in modern recorded history - other than some "forbidden archaeology" and "ancient astronaut theorist" type stuff, we have no precedent of alien takeover, alien interaction en masse, and very little reliable evidence of interaction at all. Why would a potentially ancient race suddenly show up and take us over?

So many unknowns - If there's one ET race out there, there's probably many. Who even knows how that sorta thing works? Is it like Star Trek politics? The claims range from space brothers to "demons". As with most things, I'd guess the answer to be somewhere between the far left and far right. Unless you are 100% Atheist, there is also the consideration of how that sort of thing fits into the picture if at all.

I could be wrong, I've been wrong before and will probably be wrong again, but the threat of alien takeover just isn't real to me.

This was an excellent show. Great questions by our hosts. They certainly weren't all softball and it was revealing to see how Tim Good handled them.

Agreed - I like the way they've mixed up the type of guests recently. I like the less aggressive style of questioning too. You can still ask questions and let a guest hang themselves without being confrontational. Although, in cases where someone has been proven a fraud (like the Billy Meier stuff) I do enjoy the grilling haha

rayguncrop.png

Back