• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Timetravel practical experiment involving Regression Hyponosis

pappavis

Skilled Investigator
Oke, guys, call me crazy if u want but has anyone tried obtaining physical proof of time travel involving Regression Hypnosis?

I'd like to try an experiment, the basicis involves:
1. Regression hypnotist
2. An individual (lets call him "A") to regress <>200yrs into his past (lifetime). His regressed personality is B.
3. A location like a cave, which would be undisturbed for <>200years.
4. A durable object that can withstand an earthquake.

How i'd like to do it;
1. Find a cave in mountains which is 99,999999% sure to be undisturbed during a 200yrs period. investigate a secure spot in the cave, for a to-be-found object.
2. Regress A' back to a lifetime in the 1750's, asking his personality of that time in say, 1750's to place a durable object in the agreed upon secure location in that cave.
3. B complies in realtime to the request, doing it while A is undre regressionlying on the chair at the hypnotist.
4. Hypnotist runs over to the cave, and checks to confirm weather this agreed upon object can be found.

My theoretical outcomes AFTER the experiment;
1. The durable object isnt there coz sum1 found it.
2. It is there!! YEYEHAHAOOOOO :D. Experiment is success.
3. Sum1 found the object 40 years ago in our serial time.
4. The object magically materializes in realtime at thesecure location.

My theoretical outcomes BEFORE the experiment;
1. The durable object is found before the subject is regressed.
Why, that could proove that time is serialized.

How did i get this idea? From reading Dolores Cannon' books, and dr. Brian L. Weiss' materials. Made me think.

Whats the implication??
Save tech objects from 45,000yrsto transport into the future. Much like in the one Stargate: Atlantis episode where they found a vase containing a camcorder with instructions on where to find the gate. Such in theory couuld be done?!?

Its worth a shot!
I'd like to try, but i havent got regesiion skills.

Has this been tried out before, and made public?

Interesting thoughts...

Recently, on episode 46 of the show that shall not be named they had on Dr. Rudy Schild, an astrophysicist. He spoke on the possible physics behind paranormal experiences and also, and more on topic to this thread, how using special observation techniques, he has been able to view something at a single point in time once, then again almost two years later. He gave an analogy to help one understand... it was for the listener to imagine having two TV channels, one at present time, and one almost two years later and how you could wonder about something (a woman on a soap opera announces she is pregnant and you wonder if it will be a boy or a girl), switch to the future channel to see the outcome (a boy), then flip back to watch the drama leading up to the final outcome unfold (who's the father, how the pregnancy went, do they break up, etc.) Keep in mind, he studies black holes and that factors in big time! You should check that episode out. In reality though, as I was listening I couldn't help but think I'd get much more if Biedney was the one asking him questions, presenting scenarios and directing the conversation. They should totally have him on the Paracast!

Seems a bit outlandish to me. Looking for proof of a past life is one thing in historical documents, etc.; but using regression therapy to time travel? Really?

Where / how did the idea of blackholes get its origin?
I'm kunda sure that somehow leading scientists got those information either telepathically, or experienced it in a dreamstate or whatever like a "paranormal" kinda thing.

Imagine if u can do selfregression, talk to yourself in 2500yrs ago, execute my test, and see what happens..

This is The Paracast, cant they get sum1 like Dolores Cannon on the show to talk about such an experiment?
This analogy of the pregnant women, sounds kinda what i am refering to, however, i need something to ensure that there is no hoax, cheating or accidental what-not.

Interesting thoughts...

studies black holes and that factors in big time! You should check that episode out. In reality though, as I was listening I couldn't help but think I'd get much more if Biedney was the one asking him questions, presenting scenarios and directing the conversation. They should totally have him on the Paracast!

Where / how did the idea of blackholes get its origin?
I'm kunda sure that somehow leading scientists got those information either telepathically, or experienced it in a dreamstate or whatever like a "paranormal" kinda thing.

Imagine if u can do selfregression, talk to yourself in 2500yrs ago, execute my test, and see what happens..

This is The Paracast, cant they get sum1 like Dolores Cannon on the show to talk about such an experiment?
This analogy of the pregnant women, sounds kinda what i am refering to, however, i need something to ensure that there is no hoax, cheating or accidental what-not.

At the same time, what exactly IS hypnotic regression? Is it your actual past life, is it tapping into another consciousness that is not your own, is it merely random ramblings of your subconscious mind, is it repeating back projections from the hypnotist, is it dream state information, etc, etc... or even a combination of a number of these things depending on circumstance? Until you can accurately define what is actually going on with hypnotic regression, you can't really extrapolate definitive information from it, in my opinion.

At the same time, what exactly IS hypnotic regression? Is it your actual past life, is it tapping into another consciousness that is not your own, is it merely random ramblings of your subconscious mind, is it repeating back projections from the hypnotist, is it dream state information, etc, etc... or even a combination of a number of these things depending on circumstance? Until you can accurately define what is actually going on with hypnotic regression, you can't really extrapolate definitive information from it, in my opinion.

I agree. It begs the entire question. You can't 'prove' time travel using something that is far from proven itself. Even of you were to take hypnotic regression into a past life as a given for the sake of the argument, there is nothing in the current literature that would suggest you could get the past life personality to DO anything on your behalf. The 'regressee' has a very passive role in the published scenarios, more like watching a movie than anything.

Back