• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Time, Time, Time, See What's Become of Me!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
As many of you know, scientists are working on possible warp drive technology, re: Star Trek, which would allow faster-than-light travel to other planets.

But what about that "other" method of traveling — through time?

Is it at all possible? The following article suggests it very well might be:

As many of you know, scientists are working on possible warp drive technology, re: Star Trek, which would allow faster-than-light travel to other planets.

But what about that "other" method of traveling — through time?

Is it at all possible? The following article suggests it very well might be:

I actually I have just been listening to him on one of Art Bells last shows. In it he states that it is not his ambition to send a person back or forward in time but rather information.

It all comes down to the nature of time. Does time actually exist?

I don't have a nice video, but you can read David Deutsch, I think it was the Fabric of Reality where the concept of time travel is considered.

Point was that in multiverse, you cannot come back to the same universe you left, if you changed something.

Back