• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Time Magazine Paranormal Article

Kim323

Paranormal Maven
I looked to see if anyone else had mentioned this before duplicating. The current issue of Time Magazine has a, for them, rather lengthy article about the paranormal and why people have or think they have such experiences. It starts out interestingly enough, but when I saw the trend of the article I began to see it as the pop thing it was (in my opinion). It's still worth a read, and has some interesting information. But when Michael Shermer was quoted for the second time, I started to drift off, and barely made it through to the end. It was pretty lightweight stuff, as is largely true of such mags. I suppose the fact it was presented at all is encouraging. And, by the way, I'M BACK! Not that I'm so presumptuous as to think my absence was grieved. Life intervenes, and I missed a few shows after always listening every week. I do want to mention that I did enjoy receiving TWO messages from the Paracast Forum saying that I WAS missed! I listen to many podcasts, and I rate The Paracast at the very top. And may I say that I've noticed that David seems to be getting a bit mellower, a bit more despairing of ever finding the answers, and I don't mean that negatively. He seems a kinder, gentler David, not that I'm insinuating that he was not those things before. Just an observation. Keep up the GREAT work, Gene and David! Kim

You're right, and thanks! I take both and they've become indistinguishable. I don't know if that is good or not. Kim

Back