• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Time for Redfern, Bishop and Tonnies!

Free episodes:

To Greg: Hey thanks for gold mine I just got from ufomystic.com I downloaded some of the pdf articles from Journal of Scientific Exploration. Good stuff! :cool:

I just heard from Mac - he's in!

Thus do we now have Mac, Nick and Greg aboard. I'm happy to participate as well, if David and Gene want. Regardless, it's now up to them to set the schedule - I did the hard part! ;)

Mr. Bishop,

I love your book, Project Beta, and have recommended it to many people. It certainly helped to focus my thinking about the UFO phenomenon.

Paraschtick,

Problems with the server that I used to upload to are preventing me from posting shows now. Any suggestions for someone with little/ no money?

The show is on Sundays from 8-10 PM PST, which is 3-5 PM Monday your time.

Greg

Paraschtick,

Problems with the server that I used to upload to are preventing me from posting shows now. Any suggestions for someone with little/ no money?

Just upload them via plain ol FTP then make an HTML link? What were you using that's giving the problems, and what exactly is happening?

Paraschtick,

Greg

Greg: Many of the podcasts I listen to use Libsyn as their hosting server. As far as I know its free or extremely cheap.

Maybe worth checking out anyway -

libsyn // podcasting made easy

Paraschtick,

Greg

Greg, write me privately and I'll try to help.

Greg, write me privately and I'll try to help.

Gene to the rescue!

I really hope you guys can sort something out. Greg I had no idea that you werent posting mp3s after every show - I thought it had just been a while since your last show:D

I was even checking your site every week. Slow learner I guess.

So even if you and Walter did get to my questions I wouldnt have heard them anyway! I might try to listen live this week in case you actually talk about some of that stuff.

But you gotta get those podcasts sorted out! I pimp them all the time on different boards.

Looking forward to this episode a lot. Especially back-to-back Kimballs (or nearly so) My only gripe is that you are using up four great guests in just one episode! You coulda got four episodes outa these guys (and gal, sorry, Holly)

Looking forward to this episode a lot. Especially back-to-back Kimballs (or nearly so) My only gripe is that you are using up four great guests in just one episode! You coulda got four episodes outa these guys (and gal, sorry, Holly)
There's no risk of overexposure for these guests. :)

Paraschtick,

Greg

Thanks for that Greg. Of course, I've just signed in, read your note and discovered that its Tuesday now. Damn. Thats the damn problem when you're living in the future. Catching up with programs in the past gets so darn confusing.

Anyway thanks a bundle for letting me know when its on. I'll attempt to tune in live next Monday. And if I don't I'll sit down and read that "Latitude 33" book of yours and Walter Bosley's again :p. Not entirely sure my brain could take it though :D

Hope you get your server problems sorted. This internet can be a right pain in the Greer-end some times. I've got my own wee business website and everything I do is just very simple html/ftp stuff. I've no need for anything flash (like to keep things as simple as poss. anyway). Hopefully someone round these 'ere parts can sort you out though.

Cheers ... (para)schtick.

[ps folks ... just saw "The Running Man" for the first time in a looong time, and the future seems so retro somehow... so ... eighties :D.]

[pps And as for the roundtable thing. Cooool ... now all we need is Dr Joseph Farrell ... and well all my Xmases would probably be here quite some time before the real Xmas celebration type thing. Ahhh the joy of words :D]

And if I don't I'll sit down and read that "Latitude 33" book of yours and Walter Bosley's again
Just for the record, I didn't write any of that book. I was in the middle of editing it when Walter announced it completed and had put my name on it. The reason I point this out is that I don't agree with everything Walter wrote in it (which I have told him, and we settled it there with no hard feelings.)

Greg

P.S. Paul K: I saw Orlando Hudson hit for the cycle today, which was the first time it had happened for the home team in the history of Dodger Stadium.

Back