• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Time for Brad Steiger to Return

DaveM

Paranormal Adept
I could sure use a little bit of calm conversation after the Bassett interview. I don't think Brad has been on in some time. It sure would be good to hear his logical take on a few subjects once more.

I could sure use a little bit of calm conversation after the Bassett interview. I don't think Brad has been on in some time. It sure would be good to hear his logical take on a few subjects once more.

The Paracast should have a show with Brad Steiger and Mac Tonnies. It would be the most mild-mannered show in the whole repertoire.

The Paracast should have a show with Brad Steiger and Mac Tonnies. It would be the most mild-mannered show in the whole repertoire.

I think we need a bit of a bitching session actually ... so I propose that Don Ecker comes back as a guest. It might let off a bit of steam (considering all the crap guests we've had to endure recently :p), and it might prove to be rather therapeutic :D

I think we need a bit of a bitching session actually ... so I propose that Don Ecker comes back as a guest.

Ok, so combine your idea with Brandon's and we'll have something interesting. I like Tonnies, and I like Ecker. I think Steiger is a little too self-absorbed and fluffy. He has a few interesting stories of his own, but mostly just seems to talk about other's peoples stories. In that way he seems more blogger than anything else.
It'd be fun to see how Ecker's personality mixes with Steiger's. :D

Ok, so combine your idea with Brandon's and we'll have something interesting. I like Tonnies, and I like Ecker. I think Steiger is a little too self-absorbed and fluffy. He has a few interesting stories of his own, but mostly just seems to talk about other's peoples stories. In that way he seems more blogger than anything else.
It won't be long before Ecker returns. But he'll be there all by himself, although we do expect to have Steiger book in the not-too-distant future.

Don's always a good guest, so I'm looking forward to that one. No more disclosure folks for a while, please :).

Please ask Steiger about Korff. Korff uses Brad as his "Go To Guy" for credibility these days (and I have the bats*it insane emails to prove it).

Steiger is a good story teller but that seems to be it ... in my mind anyway. But still I suppose you can't really knock someone who has put out 7 billion trillion books and all in a 50 odd year earth time period.

Anyway, as Don Ecker is coming back I can start building up my supplies of bile for the programme when he guests (that sounds a bit better than girding ones loins for the Don Ecker programme :eek::D). I've enjoyed his frankness in the past, and I don't think he'll let anyone unscathed when he does appear again.

It'll be so nice to have a non-BSer on again.

Next time Brad Steiger is on the show you could ask him for his input on Ouija boards. Use of Ouija boards came up in a recent interview and I know Brad has very definite views on that topic based on what he has said elsewhere.

Yeah I like Brad Steiger.

Dude is soothing and horrifying at the same time. His demeanour and the way he expresses himself is completely soothing and reassuring, but the stories he tells scare the shit outta me, because I tend to believe them.

Speaking of such things, David, your apparent 'succubus' account had the same effect.

I could be wrong, but I don't remember Steiger ever discussing this stuff below.

In his 1981 book, The Star People, Steiger predicted a pole shift and worldwide famine in 1982, World War III in the mid-1980s, and Armageddon in 1989.

He is being grouped with John Lear, Adamski, Menger, Shaver, and more. I liked listening to to Steiger and thought the stories were interesting, but if it hasn't been asked then could we ask him about all these claims he seems to have?? Maybe he doesn't hold them anymore. Well probably not considering none of them happened. And has he talked about this star people stuff (nonsense??)?? This kinda raised an eyebrow when I came across it. It's been awhile since I've heard him, so maybe he did defend all this stuff.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/star-people.htm

Back