• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thunderbolts of the Gods video documentary

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
On our "electric universe"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4773590301316220374&q=%22thunderbolts+of+the+gods%22&total=17&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

I first became aware of Talbot and Thornhill while living in Las Vegas ~99, when I heard them on a talk radio show. Their www.kronia.com became quite an adventure. They speak in terms that enable the average layman a chance to grasp ordinarily very difficult terms. i.e. black holes, pulsars
If you like these guys check out Dr. Paul LaViolette, www.etheric.com, where his "Earth Under Fire" catastrophic model comes to life..

Kato

Of all the wackjob kooky "alternative scientists" in this world, these are the only guys I would bet some play money on as to having found something big.

They've built an entire new paradigm for solar system history, solar physics, galactic history and mechanics, and all of cosmology. That's a hell of a lot to bite off and chew, but their essential premise is - 99% of the visible universe is plasma (NO one denies this,) laboratory plasma is primarily shaped by/ embodies electric currents, (no one denies this either,) therefore the dominant force in the solar system/galaxy/universe is electrical. They've got thousands of suggestive data points, plus theories that can be tested. Their huge imho success is with their theory of comets, which is summarised in this pdf.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/pdf/ElectricComet.pdf

Back