• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Thunderbird" UFO spotted over Bournemouth

jjkrause

Paranormal Novice
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/article2210887.ece

I find it funny how they say it was caught in a head-on shot by the photographer. How can they tell what direction it is facing if they don't even know what shape it is?

Also funny is how the photographer says: “I’m pretty open-minded but to think I might have caught an actual UFO is amazing.”

Well, its not identified, it looks like its flying or falling, and it appears to be an object, then I'd say its a UFO. Doesn't mean it contains entities or comes from another dimension though, it's only an object that is not identified...

Is Nick Pope becoming the official spokesperson for the Sun? (He is even quoted as a 'space expert' for the mars/methane story) Why he would pander to this rubbish is beyond me. Unfourtanly this 'news' paper's tabloid style of non-journalism further pushes UFO study into the fringe and ensures that it will remain there.

Is Nick Pope becoming the official spokesperson for the Sun? (He is even quoted as a 'space expert' for the mars/methane story) Why he would pander to this rubbish is beyond me..

*Sarcasm* Because there's no such thing as bad publicity.*Sarcasm over*

Space Expert? WTF is Space Expert? :D

*Sarcasm* Because there's no such thing as bad publicity.*Sarcasm over*

Space Expert? WTF is Space Expert? :D

Quoted from (insert name of pseudo-celebrity here) "...like, totally, whatever rawks you head, man...."

Maybe that is a space expert? ;) or somebody eating a carl's jr burger while washing their car? could that be one?

Back