• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thoth:invaders shall come from out of the deep.

F

Fireboi

Thoth Said :Know ye, O man, that far in the future,
invaders shall come from out of the deep. ...

Thousands Of Years ago..which would indicate that Our Present day would BE a Time Far Into The Future.....

HEre We Are on The Brink Of Change WHat " Will Happen In 2012"

COuld IT Be The FAr Into THe Future-- That's Cliche'

But I BElieve Soon Maybe Before Or After The Date ... The

The Earth Will BE Invaded......

THat's The Only Way THat Empire Earth Can Exsist(one WOrld Government) or NWO.....

Fireboi said:
invaders shall come from out of the deep. ...

Thousands Of Years ago..which would indicate that Our Present day would BE a Time Far Into The Future.....

HEre We Are on The Brink Of Change WHat " Will Happen In 2012"

COuld IT Be The FAr Into THe Future-- That's Cliche'

But I BElieve Soon Maybe Before Or After The Date ... The

The Earth Will BE Invaded......

THat's The Only Way THat Empire Earth Can Exsist(one WOrld Government) or NWO.....

First of all, may I suggest a new keyboard? Your shift key seems stuck, and they're not expensive.

Secondly, let's take your passage from Book of Thoth in context. It comes from Tablet #5, "The Dwellers of Unal"

"Raised I to LIGHT,
the children of KHEM.
Deep 'neath the rocks,
I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.

Over the spaceship,
erected a marker in the form
of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future,
invaders shall come from out of the deep.
Then awake, ye who have wisdom.
Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease.

Deep 'neath the image lies my secret.
Search and find in the pyramid I built."

You forgot to include that part after the bit about destruction that says, "conquer with ease." Can I also recommend not taking everything in the Book of Thoth as literal? It is, ultimately, a book about the search for wisdom, certain key aspects of our nature, and a mystic look into ourselves and the universe. Not everything is going to be set-in-stone prophecy. Plus "invaders shall come from out of the deep" is pretty vague in itself.

My point? No need to fear. We are not going to be enslaved by a world government, nor is the Earth scheduled for destruction by an invading alien force.

Is this true about the change of our parent, Earth, will happen 2012?
Or is it down to those that control this parent, histroy and us?
Remember, those that are at the top of the tree know more than they are telling us. What if 2012 is not the correct time for the change?
All we have got to go on is the small pieces of history that we are allowed to know about.
What we have to remember alot of our past has been destoryed or just dissappeared. So how can we be sure that the Maya's dates is right and not been changed by those who learned about the Mayas all those years ago?

So until next time.
Peace, Love, Understanding and Hope.
Lee

Just one more thing. We have been in slaved by a one world gov. And the thing that is beening used to enslave us is money.

I know this is of the track abit. But, what would the world and us, be like if the iedae of money was not in the picture?
Just think about it. Us humans have not always used money. We are lead to believe that we have.

So until next time.
Peace, Love, Understanding and Hope.
Lee

I've never seen them build cell bars with dollar bills; wouldn't be very effective.

No one is a slave, there is only the perception that they are a slave. Everyone's freedom is right there in front of them. If you feel you are a slave, it is because you have convinced yourself you are.

When in fact, you are free. That is what this life means. Freedom.

Are you in debt? Do you have tons of bills to pay? Is it never enough? I've been there. To a certain degree I'm still there. But I am no one's slave.

I wish you peace and much love.

Tony2013 said:
I've never seen them build cell bars with dollar bills; wouldn't be very effective.

No one is a slave, there is only the perception that they are a slave. Everyone's freedom is right there in front of them. If you feel you are a slave, it is because you have convinced yourself you are.

Are you in debt? Do you have tons of bills to pay? Is it never enough? I've been there. To a certain degree I'm still there. But I am no one's slave.

Tony you're so right!!! I'm not used to agreeing with people on this forum!
:p

Brian Now said:
Tony2013 said:

Tony you're so right!!! I'm not used to agreeing with people on this forum!
:p

Thank you!

:)

Tony2013 said:

A rare voice of reason.

Finally someone who believes in self determination. Too many people, including people in this forum, cry wolf. They've lost faith in nearly all institutions. They act like victims of this and that. This kind of attitude is just negative and self defeating.

A common manifestation of this is the belief that the US is one of the worst countries in the world for numerous reasons. Are you kidding me? Why do millions of immigrants continue to clamor to get in? It is not just because of money. Money is only a byproduct of employment opportunity. It is opportunity in general - education, employment, social mobility. The American dream is not a myth or a piece of propaganda to many immigrants. Immigrants are the most self reliant, self deterministic people in the world. Their don't have time to bitch and moan about how bad things are. I'm no flag waver, just an immigrant who has first hand experience.

It is interesting that you mention money. Most people manage it poorly. There is a sense of helplessness in debt. But did you really need to buy that big screen TV? Do really need those spinning rims? No one got you into trouble except you. Maybe you should have studied more in school and exercised your brain so your better equipped to be a problem solver in the world instead becoming a problem.

You're fat. Stop eating so much. You won't die. No one in China is starving. Don't feel guilty about not finishing. You shouldn't have ordered the Big Gulp.

I made the most out of the rules given. I make a decent living and I didn't have to pay one dime in taxes. The systems didn't take advantage of me. I'm no slave to anyone including the IRS.

Everyone's world perspective in determined by one's experience and visa versa. If you think the world is bad it probably will be. If you think you've got a positive future you probably will have one. The difference is that the negative thinker usually takes a passive attitude. Negative types do not believe they can do much to change the world and improve their situation.

So what? If you don't like things then change it. Life is too short to bitch.

Astroboy,

Thanks for voicing exactly how I feel about the decline of personal responsibility and the rise of "blameless culture" that society seems to have embraced. I could not have said it better myself.

invaders shall come from out of the deep.

"They worshipped, so they said, the Great Old Ones who lived ages before there were any men, and who came to the young world out of the sky. Those Old Ones were gone now, inside the earth and under the sea; but their dead bodies had told their secrets in dreams to the first men, who formed a cult which had never died...hidden in distant wastes and dark places all over the world until the time when the great priest Cthulhu, from his dark house in the mighty city of R'lyeh under the waters, should rise and bring the earth again beneath his sway. Some day he would call, when the stars were ready, and the secret cult would always be waiting to liberate him." -H.P. Lovecraft, "The Call of Cthulhu"

It is interesting that you mention money. Most people manage it poorly. There is a sense of helplessness in debt. But did you really need to buy that big screen TV? Do really need those spinning rims? No one got you into trouble except you.
You're fat. Stop eating so much..
So what? If you don't like things then change it.

This point of view is the one generally taken by those in the more affluent sections of society.

Humans are not simply "free", as you say.

First of all, existence has the obvious parameters that restrict human freedom. Gravity, for example. I'd really like to fly up to the top of my house, but gravity restricts my freedom.

If you acknowledge that there are clear and apparent parameters that restrict human freedom, then you can acknowledge that surely there must also be parameters restricting human freedom that are not as obvious and apparent.

Many of these parameters are related to psychology and sociology. Because these are not so obvious and apparent, those few who are aware of these parameters can use them to manipulate those who are ignorant of them.

Those in the less affluent sections of society are being kept purposefully ignorant in order to restrict their freedom of choice. This benefits some of those who are in a higher social class.

Your point of view of taking responsibility for one's own life is valid. But it is only one side of a many-sided issue. And when you look at society from only that side, it leads to such grand ideas as racial superiority and things like that.

This point of view is the one generally taken by those in the more affluent sections of society.

Humans are not simply "free", as you say.

First of all, existence has the obvious parameters that restrict human freedom. Gravity, for example. I'd really like to fly up to the top of my house, but gravity restricts my freedom.

If you acknowledge that there are clear and apparent parameters that restrict human freedom, then you can acknowledge that surely there must also be parameters restricting human freedom that are not as obvious and apparent.

Many of these parameters are related to psychology and sociology. Because these are not so obvious and apparent, those few who are aware of these parameters can use them to manipulate those who are ignorant of them.

Those in the less affluent sections of society are being kept purposefully ignorant in order to restrict their freedom of choice. This benefits some of those who are in a higher social class.

Your point of view of taking responsibility for one's own life is valid. But it is only one side of a many-sided issue. And when you look at society from only that side, it leads to such grand ideas as racial superiority and things like that.

I understand your point. But I think you are misreading my intent in my statements. I recognize there are circumstances in life that restrict the possibilities of individuals and make it difficult if not impossible to overcome. Those born into a combination of poverty, bad neighborhood, bad schools, and bad parenting are going to find their chances of success very limited. I am sympathetic to their plight. But those are not the people I am addressing. Those people don't have the luxury of logging into a website and chat about their problems with the New World Order.

My problem is precisely with the affluent. And by affluent I don't mean the person who lives in a gated community. I mean people who take food, shelter, education, and the possibility of upward mobility for granted. I find that often it is these people who complain the most about the invisible powers that control their lives. It is these people who often have the least reason to complain. For the rest of the world who struggle to put food on the table and keep the lights on they don't have time to worry about the Illuminati or any other nefarious organization other than the brutal local police department. These are the concerns of the unknowingly privileged.

How would I possibility understand the plight of the poor? My parents were the first to have a flushing toilet in our neighborhood and the first to have a television. What ever affluence I have is a result of hard work and education. I make no excuses for myself so forgive me for sounding harsh when I think others are making unfounded excuses for their situation.

Aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh more 2012 bile! I swear I could vomit blood every time some idiot mentions a 2012 theory.

Why? Look how correct they were about 1999, 2000, and 2001. Er, no..wait... nevermind that. THIS 2012 stuff will be correct. See, they've had practice failing. Yeh, that's the ticket.

Yes, the stoics are correct, no man is a slave unless he is convinced in his mind he is a slave. The problem is that the degree of actual freedom we posses is an illusion. First, I ask that you define freedom under completely qualified and exact terms. Then we can proceed to demonstrate how we are not completely free in the way that we would like to think. There are mechanisms by which people who must earn a wage "Ie,.. those who must seek employment from others" are left with the heaviest burden in our society. We have no choice but to compete with each other and allow our brothers "all fellow men are brothers" to suffer poverty and political marginalization. In this context, we as a class are better off than slaves, serfs, and peons. However, I would submit that we could be better off.

If you wold like to know how you can free yourself from the horrible NWO, then please send 10$ to P.O box 758 Chesapeake Virginia 23320. Remember, you have the power within. :D

Please do not send any money to the above address as it is not mine. This post was a mix of my actual point of view and an attempt at irony. Take it with a grain of salt.

Back