• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thor Templar

A friend at work told me about this last week. He said, "I just watched the latest Louis Theroux video. This time he did one on UFOs. It's the funniest one yet." I immediately told him I don't want to hear about it. I'm extremely tired of people making ridiculous UFO "documentaries" that do nothing but take the absolute path of least resistance by "exposing" the huge swath of freaks involved in the field. I told him it's MUCH harder to make a serious UFO documentary centered on the 10% (give or take) of UFO incidents that are unsolved. Any mouth-breathing idiot can make a movie about all the weirdos out there. The freaky UFO goofballs aren't hard to find and they certainly aren't camera shy.

This fellow at work knows of my interest in the field, so my guess is he was just trying to get under my skin for his own silly enjoyment. Sorry dude. Not possible. I believe what I believe and no one is going to change that. And I'll call you on anything you try to tell me about the subject that I consider bogus. I'm not on this planet to take shit.

Ironically, it was me who introduced him to Louise Theroux when I sent him a link to a documentary Theroux did called "Law and Disorder in Johannesburg" (My colleague is South African). And that's the thanks I get? Trying to make me look like a fool by laughing at UFOs? Whatever.

This is why I like forums like The Paracast. There are intelligent people here who share my interest in these fascinating subjects.

Let me take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to you people. :)

Back