• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This thing is CREEPY! Bug/Dog/Horse/Robot/Thing!

Sure is a noisy thing, huh? They couldn't sneak up on anybody. God, could you imagine camping at night and you saw this thing in the woods? LOL!

I posted the same thread a while ago but thanks for reposting it Bixyboo. It's still cool.

Reminds me of Caprica, the prequel to Battlestar Gallactica. Anyone seen it yet? The pilot was an excellent show. Looks like it'll be a great series on the SyFy channel.

BTW, I hate the new name of the channel. What the hell was wrong with SciFi Channel?!!!! The marketing people behind this piece of shit rebranding need a good ass kicking. I bet they were assholes in high school who beat up on nerds.

I concur, looks like it's going to be a good show. Pretty chilling scenes in the pilot with the prototype Centurion, including when Zoe's consciousness "woke up" in the centurion's body.
Just goes to show, you better keep an eye on those things, before they put their "eye" on you! ; )

BTW, I hate the new name of the channel. What the hell was wrong with SciFi Channel?!!!! The marketing people behind this piece of shit rebranding need a good ass kicking. I bet they were assholes in high school who beat up on nerds.

Ah ok, sorry 'bout that, Astroboy. I DID do a Search for 'Big Dog' but nothing showed up, so I
risked it and posted.

And re: the new spelling of the name SciFi, I HATE IT TOO! WTF, huh? LOL! They feel like SciFi
is too 'geekish' or somethin' and fancying it to SyFy is gonna make THAT much difference? Whatever! :rolleyes:

I've seen that before. It's amazing how difficult it was to program a computer/robot to do what some herbivores are capable of doing only moments after birth.

I watched the whole thing till the end and laughed "Wow, this thing is funded by DARPA. Where's the conspiracy claims that it's some kind of NWO AT-AT Walker prototype that's destined as a transport for FEMA camps? Is it not guilty by association? Hmm?"

I think they'd do well with a prototype based on Cylons from BSG. Hot and lethal.

Back