• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This is a toy? Wow!

Free episodes:

Astroboy

Illegitimate Clone
Check this flying 4 rotor helicopter remote piloted by an iPhone! Fuck me. I want one.

Features:

• Military grade wind compensators and autopilot functions.
  • Video display through iPhone from two on board cameras, one at 15fps and second at 60fps
  • Wireless control through WiFi
  • Can hover for hours
  • Target tracking

Has augmented reality. Watch this video with virtual weapons and targets. Holy shit.

iPhone control and autostabilization:

Target tracking:

Parrot.com - Parrot AR.Drone

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/jan/06/ces-iphone-controlled-drone

I bow to our future Skynet overlords.

Get one before they're banned. The "Man" ain't like us mere mundanes having access to this tech. I bet you could mount a mic on one of those and pick up some sensitive info.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Great. So I guess I have to watch out for people fooling with ink pens the next time I fly?

The helicopter is pretty amazing. I'd love to have one.

Back