• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This forum kicks ass!

thefoundryman

chrono-synclastically infundibulated
Seriously proud to be a member of this forum. All the regulars, exceptional, intelligent people who usually offer, to me , as a whole, different sides, angles and forethought. It has changed how I look at the phenomenon entirely. The hosts are active and contributing much to the discussion. Thanks, I mean it.
Best forum I've ever been part of. I even check in before I check my e-mail.
Sorry for the gush, but it needed to be said. Party at my place, your all invited.

Seriously proud to be a member of this forum. All the regulars, exceptional, intelligent people who usually offer, to me , as a whole, different sides, angles and forethought. It has changed how I look at the phenomenon entirely. The hosts are active and contributing much to the discussion. Thanks, I mean it.
Sorry for the gush, but it needed to be said. Party at my place, your all invited.

You haven't met me then eh?

Nice one foundryman, I feel exactly the same. I just wish I could find the words to express some of the things that are on my mind. Maybe someday I will get it together, but for now I just cant.

Love and Peace to all of you,

Mark

Better put some plastic sheeting on the furniture and carpet.

Ya man Skunkape might start flinging his poop :D

This is a great forum, So many people smarter than me to talk to (or yell at ). This place smacks of credibility and I only wish like Dusty I could convey my thoughts as well. But most of the time I just open my big fat mouth and start a fire.

Add my vote !

Bright people here and very few absolutists, which is a definite plus.

I'll quote Stephen Hawking: The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Places where you are able to advance ideas without fear of total ridicule are rare.

This site is doing an excellent and necessary 'flyswatting' job with its rational approach... there may be some victims from over-swatting ;) but you need that in order to build foundations to get to the next level (where these victims may or may not be redeemed).

tprn11l.jpg

I don't know about any of you but I sure don't need anything to mess up my mind anymore like booze. Natural highs that can be achieved by music is much better. I hope I don't sound like I am preaching.

i invited tom cruise along, so you definatly want to cover the couch

Sorry, Tom Crooze told me Cruise can't make it. They're busy making a movie.

Not this movie since they'd need to time travel and stuff in order for it to conflict with the party schedule.

Thanks for starting this thread! This is my first post here, but I've been lurking a looong time. I agree that this forum is terrific, and I always enjoy my visits here. Love the humor, the level-headedness (is that a word? Too bad, it is now :D), and the wide range of interesting topics. I hope to contribute quite a bit in the near future. For now, however, I shall melt back into the shadows...I'm shy like that.

Cheers to all!

I like Hathor's name. In fact, I'm runnin around saying it. Hathor Hathor Hathor Hathor HathorHathorHathorHathorHathorHathorHathorHathorHathorHathorHathor
Hathor!!!!!

Hah! Thor!.

Thanks for starting this thread! This is my first post here, but I've been lurking a looong time. I agree that this forum is terrific, and I always enjoy my visits here. Love the humor, the level-headedness (is that a word? Too bad, it is now :D), and the wide range of interesting topics. I hope to contribute quite a bit in the near future. For now, however, I shall melt back into the shadows...I'm shy like that.

Cheers to all!

The only thing that makes it kick ass is the input, I started listening to the show about a good year before I jumped on the forums, so Hathor, get in there stir up the pot, say some shit, post some stuff, ruffle some feathers, it's kind of the direction of the show anyway! You can't go wrong.

Back