• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thirdphaseofmoon - Scams Richard Dolan and Stanton Friedman

Have a look. It's a well-done fake I presume. I mean when it walks, you have to think it's a kid in a costume, certainly not a puppet?

If I'm not mistaken, I think that footage was lifted from a Russian documentary called The Men In Black (or some similar title). I'm not sure if it was created specifically for that documentary, but there were quite a few effects and dramatizations in that film and this "alien" footage was mixed in there.

Great for entertainment purposes! Pathetic if trying to be passed off as authentic.
latest

Hey! You see this alien too? He comes to my room at night and explains to me how they've been taking my sperm for the last 20 years and that I have a lot of hybrid children. He said half of them live on the secret base on the dark side of the moon and the other half live in the secret underwater base in the Bermuda Triangle. I asked him why my hidden cameras haven't caught one of his visits on film and he scoffed "What'daya think I'm new? I use thought control to disable your cameras before I come." I said "Oh."

Hey! You see this alien too? He comes to my room at night and explains to me how they've been taking my sperm for the last 20 years and that I have a lot of hybrid children. He said half of them live on the secret base on the dark side of the moon and the other half live in the secret underwater base in the Bermuda Triangle. I asked him why my hidden cameras haven't caught one of his visits on film and he scoffed "What'daya think I'm new? I use thought control to disable your cameras before I come." I said "Oh."
Can you imagine the strain on that alien's neck?

Back