• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

They Fly

J

Joel

174924347.jpg

Sorry if I went too far. I'm sure there are some people I may take this a little to literal. Just having fun okay? ::)

I laughed, still am when I think about it.

I interpreted as you making fun of the case, not people missing limbs.

well I would believe you than MH & BM liars. I do not understand how people can believe in stuff like that. I guess I am too grounded in reality to understand their motives and thought processes. I have the suspicion that the only motives are a bit of mental illness & desire to swindle people out of their hard earned time and money. Notice in the MH 2 interview he kept demanding Dave to go through ALL of the so called evidence. I think they are very interested in wasting as much of other peoples time as they can. With the amount of time his followers have wasted in his fantasies they cannot go back even if they know it is all a lie since they think to reverse their claim would be a sign of ignorance. I guess I am the ignorant one in their eyes since I have not wasted most of my life like they have with this silly tale.

lol this is the funniest stuff I have seen in a while...

I have heard other interviews with MH... I like it when he keeps saying... paraphrase.. "you know what you are saying makes you liable???"

A court would laugh in his face.

If the Meier cult really wanted to prove its case they would bring some physical proof and not some mocked up photos..

I have heard that he has more special metal... why not send it out to some credible people for testing... This time it won't magically disappear.

Omg, that's a good new pic. Wedding cake photo. Good stuff. Hope David, Gene, Jeff, Royce, and Aspie gets to see it. Then again, they were probably invited to the wedding. Wonder who the best man was. I wasn't invited:( This wedding definitely would have made me cry.

Duplicate it then!
Duplication is not a problem. However, due to the unexpected power surge that occured when a beamship flew low over my lab (Asket has the insatiable hots for VTY), the Interstitial Transwarp Electrophotonic Transmogrifier experienced a negative phase shift during the output process, and this was the result.

unclebilly-MIC.jpg

On the plus side, the replication processing revealed unidentified markings on the larger cake that have defied interpretation by FIGU's linguistics experts. They are presented FYI, without comment.

"Made in China" was definitely placed their by MIB. You're not fooling ANYONE!

/insert 13 yr old insults about living in his mother's basement and not being a true researcher etc. etc. etc.

the black guy on the right looks like he was cut and pasted into the pic. totally a fake picture.

Back