• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

theparacast.com and SSL

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
So a few months back, we successfully switched this forum to SSL

SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.

It'll take a more work to switch our other sites, www.theparacast.com and www.technightowl.live to SSL too.

I'd also like to convert Chris O'Brien's site, www.ourstangeplanet.com

Antibe willing to sign up to help us get this done? I'm offering a complementary Paracast+ membership for a web person who makes it happen. Ideally, I'd like to see experience in web design, PHP, MySQL and perhaps cPanel.

I'd also like to convert www.technightowl.live to "responsive," meaning it will look right on a mobile device — our current solution is barely adequate.

If you're interested, please open a personal conversation with me.

Back