• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Theory and Observations About The Training Aliens Put Humans Through

I've read a couple of Articles from that website, they always seem to get writers that sound like they cobble together bits and piece's of the abduction exp info into a story. [SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

UFO Digest is a true stinkbomb of a site, they run the most ridiculous shit around, and for chrissakes, does anyone there know anything about editing? It's an English teacher's worst nightmare. There's a new chunk of textual vomit from Chippy Nussbeck, who looks to me to be the reincarnation of Kal Korff, and that piece from Slacky Morrison is laughable. Hey, Morrison, show us a picture of at least one of the many scars on your body from your alien botox sessions! Leave a tape recorder running - these morons never seem to own camcorders - if this is happening on such a regular basis, to your wife and other family members, let's see some notarized statements from them confirming your claims. BTW, there's squat about Morrison on the web, the few links with his name all point back to that article.

Dirk "Diddler" Vander Ploeg and Roberto MorningShtar are two world-class asshats, and that site is yet another great example of why it's so damned difficult to engage the masses in reasonable conversations about the UFO phenomenon. Breaks my heart.

dB

UFO Digest is a true stinkbomb of a site, they run the most ridiculous shit around, and for chrissakes, does anyone there know anything about editing? It's an English teacher's worst nightmare. There's a new chunk of textual vomit from Chippy Nussbeck, who looks to me to be the reincarnation of Kal Korff, and that piece from Slacky Morrison is laughable. Hey, Morrison, show us a picture of at least one of the many scars on your body from your alien botox sessions! Leave a tape recorder running - these morons never seem to own camcorders - if this is happening on such a regular basis, to your wife and other family members, let's see some notarized statements from them confirming your claims. BTW, there's squat about Morrison on the web, the few links with his name all point back to that article.

Dirk "Diddler" Vander Ploeg and Roberto MorningShtar are two world-class asshats, and that site is yet another great example of why it's so damned difficult to engage the masses in reasonable conversations about the UFO phenomenon. Breaks my heart.

dB
More entrants for the famous UFO Watchdog Hall of Shame, it appears.

Since nobody else is providing a Consumer Reports for the paranormal field, it falls to us, I suppose, to do the work and protect everyone from the slings and arrows of outrageousness.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAH.

What a load. I too can make up all kinds of speculative fiction.

I think I am going to write a treatise on how aliens have become a cottage industry for those who failed high school and college.

Back