• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The World Mind

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
'Bucky' Fuller
Bucky saw a lot of consciousness in all things, he knew each atom participated in the artist's rendering of beauty when he said Michelangelo released the Statue of David from the bonds of chemical and physical constraints.

Have you studied a man with such large 'balls' and diverse interests including confronting all of society with a love it sometimes tried to crush? In tribute to him we now have Bucky-balls or Fullerenes which smooth the surfaces of energy matrices or matter.

If we don't learn about ourselves including our soul, the sensual and physical nature of humanity, our aura or other conscious connections then our emotions become unwieldy and confusing. Brotherhood is all about breaking down the walls between people or their souls. Respect and inclusiveness or integration offers more to a whole and complete or self-realized personhood. These things are so complex and interwoven yet they do lead inexorably to the true potential of humanity. I guess my probative and pompous postulating about these things can get a little tiresome as I proceed much like The Man of La Mancha to fight never-ending windmills. Einstein is seldom thought of as a guru or great spiritual person due to his excellence in other fields. And many are the times when I quote him or his friend Buckminster Fuller, who worked with him at Princeton; that I find people willing to suggest it means nothing that what I say is supported by their thoughts. Consider seriously the following quote from Einstein and make your conclusion about my sanity or level of RIGHT THOUGHT!

"How is it possible that this culture-loving era could be so monstrously amoral? More and more I come to value charity and love of one's fellow being above everything else... all our lauded technological progress - our very civilization - is like an axe in the hand of the pathological criminal."

The essence of life is, as my nephew says in the following - 'to find an answer'. This is what many shamans and alchemists have done. He talks about his friend Pat who can navigate like the salmon or butterflies, and a knowledge soon to be lost in our human existence which has so little true humanity. The heart of shamanism is captured a little in this story from my nephews. It is a good read unlike my dense thought-provocation or what has been called rolling-thunder. I think Bucky would enjoy seeing his geodesic domes still stand at old DEW Line sites from the Cold War. My nephews faced a real COLD war!

http://theadventurer.ca/into-the-realm-of-the-inuit/

There are many people who can't even control their own anxious moments and have never learned the basics of meditation and diaphragmatic breathing. A great deal of emotional stability has a connection with the intake of oxygen and its' ability to lessen stress. Prolonged minor oxygen deprivation can build a stress level near to panic! Yoga has so much to offer in connecting the chakra centers and the soul or 'chi' and 'pranha' through our lymph system. Yoga also offers a large variety of other perspectives in its' different disciplines. There is the Raja or Fire and Agni Yoga of intellect that mirrors the Hod of 'The Tree of Life' from Hassidic or Qabalistic knowledge that I have always enjoyed. It is derived from earlier northern traditions such as the Tree of Yggdrasil found in North American native culture. Study Thule and get past our Empires to the roots of real civilizations. Who cannot benefit from Bhakti and Tantric pursuits in their sexual union (yoga translated means 'union') and spiritual oneness with the forces we often deify and give names to, like God? We do our fellow man a great disservice by encouraging the papacy or priesthoods control over the matter of our own part in the Divine Purpose of God. This purpose can be thoroughly understood by the soul 'within' or the 'I Am' or YHWH consciousness from the teachings of Jesus.

I love the attitude of Bucky Fuller in relation to thinking and growing. He said that whenever he felt 'complacent and satisfied' with an idea that he would 'bite his tongue'. Indeed we often draw circles around ourselves and I have drawn some very large circles that prevent me from 'fitting' into normal society. I continue to observe and simultaneously challenge all nature of authority in hopes of a more complete understanding rather than simple ease and happiness. Bucky spoke fluently and with passion about the consciousness and things like 'creative realization'. If one is reading him for the first time it is wise to keep a Dictionary and Thesaurus close to hand.

The World Mind or Critical Mass of intellectual and spiritual energy was called Animus Mundi by the spiritually aware revivalists of the turn of the century. The spirit or 'anima' (Aristotle) in all that is includes things not alive as we think of it. The Mayans put it this way - 'Do not put yourself in front of your Self'. There is a qualitative aspect to our genetic mutations and other changes in the world around us. Koestler saw some of it and Bucky Fuller (A 'charmed' person to be sure.) put it forward as 'creative realization'. I also have enjoyed many other Fullerisms and principles. His 'Observer of the Observed' is a tool I have found useful in keeping balance even as I seem to be hysterical in the joy of what goes on around me. Bucky said that the world around us is the way it is because we 'think' or 'made' it that way because of our mindset or what might be termed our paradigm. All we need to do to actualize great and wondrous change is to 'think' differently.

Dr. Janice Boddy says we have a 'Reifying thrust of Materialism' and we need to develop a 'Reifying thrust of Spirituality' I think.

Sages Say - But We Do Not Hear

"I feel that if we could be serious for an hour and really fathom, delve into ourselves as much as we can, we should be able to release, not through any action of will, a certain sense of energy that is awake all the time, which is beyond thought." ? Jiddhu Krishnamurti, Madras, 1961

Bucky Fuller talked about 'creative realization' and the way the dimensions of energy and knowledge work when he wrote about the 'observer of the observed'. I like his illustration of a satellite in space watching a plane flying over a blimp watching the football field where fans in the stands watch players on the gridiron.

If it took you a half hour to write a book of 100,000 words I imagine you would be in the blimp but in the satellite you might get a corpus equal to the Corpus Hermeticum in a half hour. Meanwhile the average person watching from the stands could do that one book in a month if they really tried while the players would take a decade. The flash of illumination man is capable of (see Tesla) can take just fifteen seconds to lay out a whole life's work.

Imagine what we are capable of if we actually worked together rather than all the fighting over some imaginary ONE PIE?!

http://artdealersandgalleries.com.ph...t+Hear&ID=2282

Re-discovering The Mind

Is ESP an important point to be proven if we are to see ancient humans in a different light. Many humans had no speech lobes including Neanderthals who developed speech lobes through intermarriage around 150,000 years ago (despite what some journalists say who don't do research and accept whatever a distinguished group says as Gospel).

Not that I regard a word transmission being as important as a thought which words often cannot express.

History, Travel, Arts, Science, People, Places | Smithsonian

Balancing chhi or qi can cause food to be metabolized properly and more efficiently. It activates chakras in valuable ways which our doctors seem unable to understand - other than thousands of them who support Patch Adams. Norman Cousins cured himself of a life-threatening illness. If you look it up you will see it identified and yet the Cancer Society says it was unknown. Laughter is a worthwhile healing helper and they do acknowledge it has a long history. Of course, people are smart enough to know when they feel better and that has been true since we were animals - just look at your diggie! But I remember reading Norman talking about more than just the release of hormones while he was afflicted. Because we (science) don't understand how it happens does that mean it isn't happening?

http://www.cancer.org/treatment/trea.../humor-therapy

I sincerely hope this link will be accessible for you. It takes a spiritual journey into Kabbalah and the southern tradition or Tree of Life. Numerous healers are saying great things about it and I see the Mudras (Mutras in another language) are there - which I have helped people use (Like Gurdjieff) to balance their hemispheres and combat depression, schizophrenia and ADHD etc.

http://www.signlanguageofthesoul.com...angSoul2nd.pdf

Bioprinting of eyes by 2027 is just the tip of the iceberg in human "enhancement" facing our children and society's planners. You will see Google glasses are part of the way Futurescape explains the melding of our minds to their purposes associated with controlling the World Mind. You can be absolutely certain Ray Kurzweil as Google's science guy knows more about it than anyone you will meet.

http://www.gizmag.com/mhox-3d-biopri...71c02-91426461

Kurzweil was on the convention circuit of speakers in 2001 saying things would happen by 2015 rather than 2035 as Bill Joy said would be the time for truly sentient self-replicating robots. Here is more proof that Kurzweil was correct. In fact this takes us way further than what was being discussed then.

But even though Einstein was right about the human mind having limits - soon these limits will be enhanced and possibly even removed through the use of technology combining consciousness and machines. It is even possible the machines will have a soul which might be part of the whole idea or design of what makes consciousness exist.

Much of the Bell curve in technology which powers the transformations taking place (Including Futurescape's presentation of what is happening with the collective mind or World Mind) all depends on further advances in computing speed. Quantum computing will probably make artificial intelligence as fast as the human mind in a small space of machine use - and much greater in uses where there is no cranial limit. It has been used in the huge displays at sports arenas for over a decade, you might also know about the military letting out contracts (Mr. Everitt) in 2000.

"Quantum computing is often considered one of the most logical successors to traditional computing. If pulled off, it could spur innovation across many fields, from sorting through tremendous Big Data stores of unstructured information — which will be key in making discoveries — to designing super materials, new encryption methods, and drug compounds without trial-and-error lab testing.

For all of this to happen, though, someone has to build a working quantum computer. And that hasn’t happened yet, arguably aside from that giant (and controversial) D-Wave machine. We’re a big step closer now, though. IBM researchers, for the first time, have figured out how to detect and measure both bit-flip and phase-flip quantum errors simultaneously. They also outlined a new, square quantum bit circuit design that could scale to much larger dimensions."

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/2...E261D6A44A4889

And you may think I am beserk to claim a connection exists with the soul or spirit, also known as the mind. But that is what I have said ever since I noticed the lymph system is connected with psychic points in my 20s. I could say I told you so. No I will say I told you so. It will be good to see the brain-mapping done at Harvard which shows yogis and mystics in states of esoteric bliss and healing, integrated with consciousness and this study.

"In a stunning discovery that overturns decades of textbook teaching, researchers at the University of Virginia School of Medicine have determined that the brain is directly connected to the immune system by vessels previously thought not to exist.

That such vessels could have escaped detection when the lymphatic system has been so thoroughly mapped throughout the body is surprising on its own, but the true significance of the discovery lies in the effects it could have on the study and treatment of neurological diseases ranging from autism to Alzheimer’s disease to multiple sclerosis.

“Instead of asking, ‘How do we study the immune response of the brain?,’ ‘Why do multiple sclerosis patients have the immune attacks?,’ now we can approach this mechanistically – because the brain is like every other tissue connected to the peripheral immune system through meningeal lymphatic vessels,” said Jonathan Kipnis, a professor in U.Va.’s Department of Neuroscience and director of U.Va.’s Center for Brain Immunology and Glia. “It changes entirely the way we perceive the neuro-immune interaction. We always perceived it before as something esoteric that can’t be studied. But now we can ask mechanistic questions."

He added, “We believe that for every neurological disease that has an immune component to it, these vessels may play a major role. [It’s] hard to imagine that these vessels would not be involved in a [neurological] disease with an immune component.”

Kevin Lee, who chairs the Department of Neuroscience, described his reaction to the discovery by Kipnis’ lab: “The first time these guys showed me the basic result, I just said one sentence: ‘They’ll have to change the textbooks.’ There has never been a lymphatic system for the central nervous system, and it was very clear from that first singular observation – and they’ve done many studies since then to bolster the finding – that it will fundamentally change the way people look at the central nervous system’s relationship with the immune system.”"

http://news.virginia.edu/content/res...-immune-system

The next link addresses research on cancer cells spreading through the lymph system. Suppressing this system which is vital to our health has many consequences.

http://www.ndm.ox.ac.uk/david-jackso...ity-and-cancer

The esoteric word in the scientific proofing this month that the brain is part of the lymph (psychic points) system, was a very deep and good term, which means formerly science had no reason to examine things like soul and our attunement ability. That too will take time. I am just happy to see these things coming to pass. Gravitational Wave Theory could add so much. Maybe we could even learn to THINK away the temperature rise that will cause the water levels to rise.

Legend has it that a Stele brought to the Miami Planetarium when I was living there forty years ago, had saved our Planet. It had been used to keep an ancient comet or moon headed at Earth from colliding with us for a thousand years. I was the only individual there when it was taken off the truck even though it had been announced in the media. I told the employees of the Planetarium what it and it's magnetic properties were for. They thought I was crazy, and had no interest in learning how our energy can attune to other energy.

The links may not open but I have already included the pertinent part and I provide them as reference for copyright matters. The first three links work and are important -especially Rediscovering the mind which documents Nobel Laureates from all hard sciences who had to agree with the mystics, after doing the research which they thought would prove normal science correct.

Last edited:
Ha Qabala, Table of Destiny, Ein Sof etc.

On a personal level I do not favor a boogeyman 'easy answer'. So too I favor collective energy souls and the Akashic Record concept over Ein Sof or religious priestly interpretations from people whose actions speak louder than their words. Enlightenment experiences such as Tesla had in 15 minutes which lead to his whole life trying to build the designs he received in that 15 minutes are better explained by tap-ins to a collective; than by alien contact though I understand why he felt alien. Attunements I have had seldom rise to that level I would call a flash of enlightenment. Bibliomancy and genetic information transfer are more of what I have benefitted from.

"The Akashic Records refers to the frequency grid programs that create our reality. A theosophical term referring to a universal filing system which records our every occurring thought, word, and action. The records are impressed on a subtle substance called akasha (or Somniferous Ether). In Hindu mysticism this akasha is thought to be the primary principle of nature from which the other four natural principles, fire, air, earth, and water, are created. These five principles also represent the five senses of the human being.

Some indicate the Akashic records are similar to a Cosmic or collective consciousness. The records have been referred to by different names including the Cosmic Mind, the Universal Mind, the collective unconscious, or the collective subconscious. Others think the Akashic records make clairvoyance and psychic perception possible.

It is believed by some that the events recorded upon that akasha can be ascertained or read in certain states of consciousness. Such states of consciousness can be induced by certain stages of sleep, weakness, illness, drugs, or meditation. Mystics, as well as ordinary people, can and do perceive the Akashic records. Some mystics claim to be able to reanimate their contents like they were turning on a celestial television set. Yogis also believe that these records can be perceived in certain psychic states.

Certain persons in subconscious states do read the Akashic records. An explanation for this phenomena is that the Akashic records are the macrocosm of the individual subconscious mind. Both function similarly, they possess thoughts which are never forgotten. The collective subconscious gathers all thoughts from each subconscious mind which can be read by other subconscious minds.

Edgar Cayce, the late American mystic, was said to be able to successfully read the Akashic records. Cayce did his readings in a sleep state or trance. Cayce's method was described by Dr. Wesley H. Ketchum who for several years used Cayce as an adjunct for his medical practice. 'Cayce's subconscious...is in direct communication with all other subconscious minds, and is capable of interpreting through his objective mind and imparting impressions received to other objective minds, gathering in this way all knowledge possessed by endless millions of other subconscious minds.' Apparently Cayce was interpreting the collective subconscious mind long before the psychiatrist C.J. Jung postulated his concept of the collective unconscious.

Other individuals who claim to have consciously used the Akashic Records are: Nostradamus, Charles Webster Leadbeater, Annie Besant, Manly P. Hall, William Lilly, Dion Fortune, George Hunt Williamson, Samuel Aun Weor, Alice Bailey, Max Heindel and Rudolf Steiner.

Chinese seer Tajao explored a variety of topics in the Records which span over two thousand years; and Sujujin was reported to only need the first name of anyone to access the Akasha and describe their life history."

Akashic Records - A Thorough Explanation

130530-buckminster-fuller.jpg

A Bucky Fuller prediction from his magnum opus, Synergetic Geometry, from the section titled Humans in the Universe: "At present 99 percent of humanity is misinformed in believing in the Malthusian concept of the fundamental inadequacy of life support, and so they have misused their minds to develop only personal and partisan advantages, intellectual cunning, and selfishness. Intellectual cunning has concentrated on how to divorce money from true life-support wealth; second, cunning has learned how to make money with money by making it scarce. As of the 1970s muscle, guns, and intellectual cunning are ruling world affairs and keeping them competitive by continuing the false premise of universal inadequacy of life support. If mind comes into supreme power within a decade, humanity will exercise its option of a design revolution and will enter a new and-lasting epoch of physical success for all. If not, it will be curtains for all humanity within this century."
BUCKYTHINKLINKS | BuckyIdeas
The Buckminster Fuller Institute
When I look at how we've yet to overcome extremist/fundamentalist belief systems I wonder can we ever get ourselves to a place where our thinking is unfettered by simple biases, free from the need to persecute, control and kill people. But can we escape our self corruption? Only when pushed to desperation and when facing deep oppression do parts of society wantbo bind together for the collective. We have no idea how good we got it and yet our choice is to poison our bodies and minds with the offal of patriarchal, corporate, plastic post-industrial, warmongering, digital-consumer inanity we call civilization. In a world where grown men are so afraid of young girls demanding an education that they shoot them we still have very big hills to climb and some mountainous mental oars digs that heed dismantling. Fuller said there was only one way to create such a revolution.
invention-revolution-buckminster-fuller-quote.jpg

I was just thinking about what the world would be like if we decided to raise everyone's standard of living, to eliminate food and water scarcity, to have access to free Heath care and education and to live in violence free societies. Imagine what conjurings their would be from the many young minds no longer taxed by famine, war or disease but able to creatively visualize, creatively rationalize? What a world it could be if we choose agreement, respect, inclusivity and service as our primary motivators in our engagements with others. The products of such a newborn society overflowing with liberated imaginations, it startles the mind what we could make and do.

Would design be enough to do it? I don't know, I hear even Mecca is littered with corporate consumer trash from the plaza nearby. Maybe if we didn't confuse what is holy and spiritual with the need for power and control we might be able to experience the transformative power of experiencing architectural sanctuary. At the very least we must continually redesign & evolve our concepts of human rights and justice.
Canadian-Museum-for-Human-Rights-in-Winnipeg-Manitoba.jpg

The Canadian Museum of Human Rights, Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Last edited:
There are many great articles run together in this link. I am going to just quote one of them from an author addressing NDE experiences, which some people liken to alien encounter hallucinations.

"Based on quantum theory, Cardiologist Pim Van Lommel, in his landmark book on Near-Death Experiences Consciousness Beyond Life, posits that consciousness actually exists in a non-local space where time and distance play no role. Quantum theory suggests that all matter can exist as either a wave of spread out energy or as a discrete particle located in space and time. Furthermore, consciousness seems to play a decisive role in the transition from a wave of spread out energy to its collapse into a discrete particle located in time and space. For instance, an electron around the nucleus exists as a wave of probability until it is observed, whereby the numerous possibilities collapse and the electron is concentrated in a particular spot for everyone to see.25 Underlying reality, therefore, is a sea of infinite energy where all possibilities exist. If we want to describe consciousness, we could think of it as an infinite sea of light where everything is connected non-locally. The light acts like a unified field, whereby every part of the field is connected to every other part without the need for energy transfer. In the words of Van Lommel,

“Nonlocal space could also be called the absolute vacuum: it lacks structure, has no time, and is an empty space in which quarks (elementary particles and fundamental constituents of matter), electrons, gravity, and electricity have all become one and as such do not exist. This space forms the foundation for an infinite number of possibilities.”26 {Check out Bearden and getting energy from a vacuum. Don't forget Murray Gell-Mann who named the quark is an Orisha worshipper and member of the Aspen Institute with involvements in NLP.}

I like to think of it as an infinite field of intelligent light that holds all knowledge, or information, encoded in wave functions. The material world, which we are so familiar with, can be seen as the collapse of these wave functions into a particular possibility. In Van Lommel’s words,

“the physical aspect of our consciousness in the material world, which we experience as waking consciousness and which can be compared to the particle aspect of light, stems from the wave aspect of the “complete” and “endless” consciousness created by collapse of the wave function in nonlocal space.”27

In essence, an infinite consciousness underlies and forms the basis for our material world. This consciousness is in direct control of all energy manifest in the material realm because it is the source of that energy. It literally forms the material world by creating information, or specific patterns of energy, from an infinite number of possibilities of that energy configuration. The material world is but one manifestation of this consciousness and there is evidence that there are many more dimensions created by this consciousness. This process of creation is an ongoing and never ending process.

The real clincher in all of this is that our consciousnesses are essentially identical to this one consciousness, which can be labeled Source Consciousness. The brain, then, operates as a receiver of an aspect of this Source Consciousness into the material dimension of space and time. In Van Lommel’s words,

“The brain and the body merely function as a relay station receiving part of the overall consciousness and part of our memories in our waking consciousness in the form of measurable and constantly changing electromagnetic fields.”28

I propose that your waking consciousness is essentially the light from Source Consciousness manifesting through the brain and body to experience the energy patterns of the brain and body. However that energy is not just experienced by consciousness, but in-formed by consciousness. In other words, consciousness is in control of how that energy is configured. Consciousness is the creator of information. I believe the electro-chemical processes in the brain operate much the same way as DNA or language, on the idea of specified information which consciousness provides. Different types of energy produce different experiences. The electro-chemical energy produced by the brain to create an image is different from the electro-chemical energy produced by the brain to create an emotion. Furthermore, the specific pattern of energy determines the specific image or emotion that is experienced. To experience a picture of the sun in your mind requires the “image energy” to be arranged in a specific pattern that is different from the specific pattern of “image energy” required to experience a different picture in the mind, say a tree. Consciousness is the intelligence operating within the body to produce these specified energy patterns, which you will remember equates to information. So, consciousness underlies and collapses the energy in your brain to produce conscious experiences of thought, emotion, and action.

Briefly, I will discuss some of the evidence that consciousness plays a decisive role in the energy configuration of the brain. Although the brain is influenced by the environment, consciousness can control the brain activity through focused thought and belief. Study after study shows that processes within our bodies can be controlled and manipulated through conscious intention. We now know that the brain is not a fixed entity, but has a considerable degree of plasticity.29 It is our consciousness that can control the neuronal pathways developed in the brain.

Jeffrey Schwartz, a neuroscientist at UCLA, has demonstrated this plasticity of the brain in Obsessive-Compulsive patients. He figured out that the cause of their OCD was due to an overactive part of the brain that was "locked into a pattern of repetitive firing."30 His approach to dealing with this problem was to have patients consciously start thinking in a different way about their compulsions. This approach included having patients reattribute their compulsive thoughts with sayings such as, "It's not me: it's my OCD!" Also, patients would reassign their thoughts. For instance, they would substitute "go work in the garden" for "wash hands seven more times." These, along with a couple of other strategies, worked significantly in 12 of 18 patients who showed "significantly diminished metabolic activity after the treatment" in the areas of the brain that were responsible for their symptoms. As Schwartz pointed out after the study: "This was the first study ever to show that cognitive-behavior therapy--or indeed, any psychiatric treatment that did not rely on drugs--has the power to change faulty brain chemistry in a well-identified brain circuit"31"

World Mysteries - Guest Authors: Daniel Neiman - Evolution and Consciousness

Dear Burnt

That is a great contribution. Fuller was the Father of today's Sustainability Movement and proved that we do not need to waste so much when he built a biosphere near Calgary (If my mind is functioning correctly.) In the late 60s he calculated we could produce double the GDP with half the man hours and through recycling almost eliminate mining for iron ore. The Club of Rome about 15 years later said with full technology applied we could do better than that. Today we really do not need people to do anything that they are not creatively interested in doing - thus enjoying being truly helpful and productive rather than a "beast with red cheeks". That beast is like your Malthusian ethic, it came from another lightweight deviate in academia fronting for the likes of the economists who later proposed things which still run the world -Keynesian crap. Thomas Hobbes in Leviathan will curl your innards if you are a humanist in any way, shape or form. And shapes and forms are as important as any symbols or energy consciousness as I gather you already know. You might also like C. H. Douglas in a debate with LORD Keynes. Douglas contributed ideas like we had running many Canadian governments - Social Credit.

You did a typo near the end before the word Mecca. I would like to post it at World-Mysteries under We Can Change the World. I see you fixed the typo and improved the whole thing! You probably would have to post it yourself now - unless the images can be cut and pasted.

Last edited:
The Mayans say: "Do not put yourself in front of your SELF." And "Do NOT put your self in front of your Self." And "Don't PUT yourself in the way of the SELF." and every other variation of the Magian Law it contemplates as does Shake-his-spear in 'To be or NOT to BE!"

Which of the Three Magian Laws is this? Is it more than one? It certainly is As Above, SO Below as found on the Tabula Smaragdina. It has elements of RIGHT thought = Right ACTION (All these laws have meaning as you change emphasis.) And because each law integrates with the others maybe it should be added as a law. I used to say that with the advent of Atomic or quantum knowledge being let out of Pandora's Box (Notice I did not say the discovery of it.) WE needed to remove the 'Keep Silent part of the third law. Scrire, Potere, Audere, Tacere.

I posited we add a saying attributed to Jesus (a title not Yeshua Bar Joseph): "He who is least selfish is MOST Selfish." My one course in Logic had a Professor who got his doctorate on a thesis saying Do gooders do good only for their ego. All year we went back and forth, and he proctored the final exam which per usual I finished way early. So I wrote an explanation in one page of why he was not deserving of a Doctorate if he did not consider the possibility of Karma.

A couple of months later I saw him at the race track, I know he saw me. He almost ran to get away as I approached.

All the epistemological modern wavering and woofing does not come close to understanding CONsciousness or CONstructs. I think epigraphists and code breakers have a better chance.

Language Of the Gods & Dogs

Language of the Gods:

In Man and His Symbols, Jung shows us the same archetypes in the untutored dreams of contemporary children, in medieval alchemy, in Hindu mythology, and in Persian folk tales. Joseph Campbell and Alan Watts have continued and extended this study of a vast and strange inner world, little appreciated until quite recently. How does Jung account for the universality of symbolic themes? He sees it as evidence for the collective unconscious, which could be called the collective Soul of humanity. Jung was not the first person in Freud's school who took from the Mystery Schools set up by St. Germain de Medicis in Freud's Vienna. But few authors talk about Silberer and fewer still know about how great an adept Hitler learned to be in these arts. Hitler and his father before him had studied long and hard in this bastion of Rothschild involvement. They received money in a legacy from their Rothschild family according to the OSS in a book by Langer called The Mind of Adolph Hitler: The Secret Wartime Report.

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was another personal coven of the Rothschilds in London as Crowley weaved his magic. Joseph Campbell did a forward to Marija Gimbutas' Language of the Goddess and there is a lot in her archaeological work that he knew would have altered much of what he had previously written. Jung did an excellent forward to the Evans-Wentz version of The Tibetan Book of The Dead and I heartily recommend it to any person seeking to know what connects the likes of Krishnamurti and Jung beyond the mere scholarship of Eranos Conference scholars.

In fact the Set and Gematria of all alphabets can be traced to adept Keltic or Phoenician scholars who the Father of Biblical Archaeology knows gave us the Bible. I think it is important for us to know who these 'gods' calling themselves Anunnaki or Elohim and alien Dragons were. So I have done a whole new history of man's cultural evolution that uses forensic and modern artifacts that I am sure Joseph Campbell would have loved to have access to.

Consider the impact of speech and the many ways it can be used including what Hitler (Trance channeling) learned in Vienna as you read this.

As usual we have people assuming things not in evidence about Neolithic people as they impose modern technological understandings upon a different society with different technology and spiritual goals. I am referring to this useful link with many pictures or illustrations that include the Earth Mother (Gaia) or a matriarchal influence. The Human Journey: The Neolithic Era > Page 2

Religious manipulation includes secret societies for the more studious or inquisitive demographic who also like to get some table scraps from the elite who dine upon us and our labours. You have probably heard about Hiram in Masonic lore - here is a little further code to contemplate. The Lord Hermes – Part 1 | GnosticWarrior.com

Many priests appeared to be great diviners because of their astronomical knowledge of events including eclipses. This kind of fake out was still being done in the last century and you could even say all the apocalypse crap of Christians talking about Mayans predicting the 2012 spiritual re-alignment as the 'end of days' is the same thing. But it often had ghastly results as in the case of Pizarro's men hacking and hewing thousands to death because their leader told his army that could easily have killed all the Spaniards to lay down their arms. History seldom tells you about the written agreement between this leader and Pizarro done about a year earlier on the occasion of Pizarro arriving in South America. The leader had used the Cosmic serpent astronomy as his reason for predicting the arrival of a new age. Sometimes this was done over a century in advance as in the case of the Holy Romans who worked with Aztecs to alter the Mayan calendar to predict the arrival of what Cortez brought to fruition on the first day of wheat - the return of the white g-ds.

The Greek oracles were often in an hallucinatory state due to gases coming up from the earth according to recent archaeology. They really didn't heed to hallucinate to repeat what they had been paid to say in order to assist getting people to venture out in new expeditions to colonize or defeat some other place.

If you go back a lot further you find priesthoods attuned to helping people and improving many conditions. The trust developed by ancient shamans was usurped by religions with interpreters running nations. The currently running Expedition show on TV had the Atacama giant and Nazca Lines mystery on a recent episode. It said what I said - lines over water aquifers and people using spiritual rituals to draw energy to bring water to the surface. The rituals include alignment of the designs to the sun and stars (like Venus or the morning star) and the Earth Energy Grid like all other megaliths.

The following link is selling the I Ching as the earliest divinatory system. It is derived from Ogham as are the runes. The author of the site says the Chinese invented paper - it occurs naturally on trees in Central America - better than papyrus which is also older than they say for Chinese paper. Yes, maybe the Chinese refined something a little more. But if you read the whole article you see more BELIEF and little truth. That is not to say I disagree with the thrust of the article - we do indeed benefit from knowledge developed by humans over more than a million years before the advent of writing alphabets which Plato noted lead us away from wisdom and discipline.

On the History of Divination - Divination Foundation

Kurzweil was on the convention circuit of speakers in 2001 saying things would happen by 2015 rather than 2035 as Bill Joy said would be the time for truly sentient self-replicating robots. Here is more proof that Kurzweil was correct. In fact this takes us way further than what was being discussed then.
I know something about Kurzweil... he is ONLY an expert in synthesized music and voice recognition from the '80's-90's, when he then sold out his interests in such ventures.

He made himself a one man experiment to take a radical diet that uses EXTREME measures to take a huge variety and quantity of supplements including many that are administered by blood infusions on a weekly to monthly basis. He is trying to extend his lifespan to the maximum, so he can "catch" the next level of life extension technologies.

Kurzweil is the biggest Snake Oil Salesman for all kinds of high tech INSANITY. Kurzweil is the prototype for a Master Race. In his Singularity book he openly states he may become part of a nanobot swarm to infest the Universe. [<--My negative way of stating it.] Meaning, he is no longer human or even biological based.

He has been blabbering for decades and many people in their forties and younger have fallen for this foolish deception. I consider Kurzweil an enemy of the Human race. IMO Kurzweil is likely an ego maniac, a sociopath, and someone with idiot savant type of focusing that can't understand the immoral and illogical implications of what he promotes. All his nanobot and his AI robot crap is complete and total BS. These ideas have been predicted since the 1980's, but AI or robotics is nowhere close to replicating Human intelligence, emotions, bio-mechanics, etc. in an AI robot. There are no nanobot robots that do anything, but it is a huge part of science fiction and Kurzweil's fantasy.

In FACT, imo, it is genetic manipulation that will make these ideas that Kurzweil has completely obsolete. I'm glad he is at Google helping to improve data analysis using voice technology, etc. That might just give him a serious reality check about what he can really do. At least it keeps him busy, so hopefully he doesn't make so much fraudulent money off his fraudulent ideas... IMO... The Age of Spiritual Machines and The Singularity is Near is wacko BS.

What an idiot, IMO, about these subjects. Btw, even his AI robotics professor at MIT in an interview does NOT seem to agree with Kurzweil's ideas. The professor knows far more about AI and robotics than Kurzweil will ever know!

It's the PTB and the myth-maker media that lend support to Kurzweil getting such media attention with his books, etc. Hollywood just loves these ideas too. These people want to give Human Rights to robots! LOL....

On the other hand, Buckminster Fuller is a great man with real Human ethics that promote a better world for us all. If you read the first line of my SIG, then Bucky is there indeed. I was privileged to go to a lecture by Bucky and read his important books when he was still alive. In fact, members of my family built geodesic type domes.

Last edited:
Well you may be right, but Clinton gave him the top medal in invention the year after Joy's article was in Wired. Are you conversant with Transhumanism? I think Hillis is even more into robots and life extension, We can debate it a lot. But you MUST see the first episode of Futurescape and not just what is on the web. I will go get another super long thread to put here if I have not done it already. I have another one more focused on Transhumanism but this will do for now.

Elon Musk should worry - because you are not doing anything

Well you may be right, but Clinton gave him the top medal in invention the year after Joy's article was in Wired. Are you conversant with Transhumanism? I think Hillis is even more into robots and life extension, We can debate it a lot. But you MUST see the first episode of Futurescape and not just what is on the web. I will go get another super long thread to put here if I have not done it already. I have another one more focused on Transhumanism but this will do for now.

Elon Musk should worry - because you are not doing anything
I don't want to derail your thread, but yes I'm well aware of TH. I added one last paragraph to my post above that mentions Buckminster Fuller.

Bucky was a great Humanitarian, and his ideas could help all of mankind for the good of the many and not just the few.

I too almost crossed paths with Bucky more than once. He lived between Toronto and Philly and so did I for years. I almost went to Varsity Stadium for a World Congress dealing with his thought when I was attending the Claremont Experiment yoga classes, they co-promoted it, but my business took me away.

Do not concern yourself with upsetting my thread. You seem ideally suited to be a sounding board on TH. IT is most important.

I wonder how many people today are the least bit familiar with Fuller and his scintillating intellect. Probably too few are.

Very recommended reading by Fuller is also "Critical Path". One does not have to agree with each and every detail of Fuller's world view in order to come away with enough food for thought to chew over for years. And in many instances, subsequent societal and economic trends seem to have borne out Fuller's assertions.

Dear Boomerang

Critical Path is very political. He did poetry with Alice Cooper and was a man of the people FOR the people. He is exactly the kind of leader we need, but will never have. His words were far far out and over most people's heads. I remember reading Ideas and Integrities and having to refer at least a dozen times in the first 50 pages back to each contextual use of Teleological (was not in the dictionary then.). I finished the book but learned not to try to understand everything he said, as you say, whatever you got was always more than you would learn anywhere else.

Quantum Teleporting

You can listen to Michio Kaku describe the use of Black Holes to travel; through time and folding space or a wormhole to distant parts of universe. Obviously the first step is the use of robots, sentient and otherwise. Personally it would not surprise me if something like the movie Contact (Which also had James Woods playing a different role than on Futurescape.) is already underway. Stealthskater once said Unitel had a wormhole.

And those robots can be attenuated to an alternate reality sub-bandwidth that moves next to the physical bandwidth.

"We may be a simulation ... creations of some supreme, or super-being," muses Britain's astronomer royal, Sir Martin Rees, a staunch advocate of the multiverse theory. [6]

This theory is stoutly supported in a publication entitled: “ARE YOU LIVING IN A COMPUTER SIMULATION?” [5] BY NICK BOSTROM, Department of Philosophy, Oxford University HTML

This paper argues that at least one of the following propositions is true: (1) the human species is very likely to go extinct before reaching a “posthuman” stage; (2) any posthuman civilization is extremely unlikely to run a significant number of simulations of their evolutionary history (or variations thereof); (3) we are almost certainly living in a computer simulation. It follows that the belief that there is a significant chance that we will one day become posthumans who run ancestor-simulations is false, unless we are currently living in a simulation. A number of other consequences of this result are also discussed.

Our Virtual Reality Universe Written by Ian O'Neill Universe Today HTML [7] reflects on Brian Whitworths hypothesis;

What if the Universe was in fact a simulation? A product of some information processor, creating space and time, energy and matter? What if the Big Bang was the whole simulation booting up, beginning billions of years of space and time calculations? Can we possibly understand our consciousness as a subroutine in an advanced number crunching machine? A new paper published by the Centre for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, University of Auckland, asks us to keep an open mind and suggests if we look at the complexity of physical laws of our known universe, many paradoxes may be explained if we view our physical reality as a virtual reality.

If we were living in a Virtual Reality; how would we know? If this is in fact some artificial reality created by a technology; who created it; what is the technology composed of and how to we test this theory?"

Time Viewing is already a fact but here is a starting point to travel from.

Einstein's theory is proved - and it is bad news if you own a penthouse - Science - News - The Independent

Before you sleep, work to visualize the day behind you and how you could have done more to make your life worthwhile (RIGHT THOUGHT = RIGHT ACTION). Each year it will become more possible for you to fulfill those dreams that are not of the waking world's desire. Walk through any mirror you see in your dreams and learn to astrally go to places and make a fuller dream potential too - in time this too will become unimportant and natural.

You already are working on the memory as you wake if you are journaling. After that try visualizing how you will take control and DO what is right (!) in the day ahead. Most of all do not look for peace in others - know it is within you (!) and the others who see it are already with you and they will love you best of all. We all must love each other naturally in these ways - and for the faint of heart or those who will find this all way too crazy - why live if not to create?

Tinctures and Attunements - Potentiated humanity

In a discussion about ancient pre-homo Sapiens having greater wisdom and attunement than our busy-minded current paradigm allows or actually teaches against, this thought occurred.

I share your thought but I also think we have more potential than early hominids - yet all unused.

Here is a somewhat unrelated thought progression - but one where turning our environment on or off (Tinctures or Emotu's water) is being proven.

Magnetic influences are not unlike the Earth Energy influences and planetary influences in astrology. They act in low doses over long periods of time. Here we have magnetic effects through water (remember Masaro Emotu's research on water crystals affected by music and thought) causing left-handedness. Again I am reminded of alchemical tinctures which are more than mere dilutions but rather a carry forward of original knowledge designed in the active ingredient which is almost non-existent in the final solution or tincture.

A tincture is a slow working upon ingredients which can often kill a person if ingested. By working the dilution to ensure a thorough mixing each time it is diluted so each time every molecule in the complete solution is exposed to the original strong chemical or active ingredient like Mercury. Through further dilution and attunement in each dilution the shaman of old and the alchemist of recent times (Homeopaths like Hippocrates) gets to know his work and makes each effort to attune with any natural substance easier for his soul to tap-in with.

Paracelsus cured the Royals of Europe of their syphilis through tincture of Mercury. Mercury poisoning will easily occur and Tycho Brahe later tried to do this to cure himself (It is possible he was trying to make a Stone like Paracelsus is known to have had. But that takes years not weeks. Brahe did not apparently die a slow death.) Paracelsus said every disease and affliction of man has an origin and solution in Nature.

St. Germain was the equal at least, of Paracelsus. He apparently (Many witnesses including Voltaire.) precipitated a jewel in just two weeks for the French King who he mentored. I think St. Germain did the same attuning he had learned to do with tinctures and kept in his mind and SOUL the energy needed to make the perfect jewel. I think he then allowed this energy to work on a solution of matter or coal slush to get the matter to fit the mind created jewel.

The following modern research shows the same kind of energy at work. The Pentagon Dodecahedron I have written about in all so many threads here is a mixture or co-agulation of cosmic (astrological) and Earth Energy (Gaia). It can be expressed as Magnetism such as Mesmer's Animal Magnetism and electricity.

"Water molecules cause biological systems to prefer left-handed chiral centres, say scientists from Israel. All amino acids found in living organisms have left-handed chirality, even though left- and right-handed amino acids should chemically be the same. Meir Shinitzky and colleagues at the Weizmann Institute of Science believe the humble water molecule to be responsible.

Shinitzky dissolved polymers of left- and right-handed amino acids in water, and measured the pH at which they denatured from helices to random coils. This was 0.2 to 0.3 units higher for the right-handed molecules, which implied they were less stable. The effect disappeared when heavy water (D2O) was used.

The group discounted undetectable impurities in the water as the cause. ‘In most of our experiments with heavy water, where the differences are virtually eliminated, 20 per cent light water was still present,’ said Shinitzky.

Water molecules exist in two forms, ortho-H2O and para-H2O. The interchange between these forms in liquid water is very slow, taking minutes, so an average form is not established. There is also a tiny difference in the magnetic fields of left-handed and righthanded chiral centres.

Shinitzky’s group suggests that the different interactions between the weak magnetic field of ortho- H2O and the magnetic fields of left- and right-handed amino acids is sufficient to account for the pH measurements.

This is a controversial explanation, because the energy difference between molecule types is tiny yet the effect on denaturing is huge according to Jeanne Crassous at the University of Rennes, France. Crassous said she would like to see the results and the role of water impurities corroborated by another research group.

Shinitzky’s next step is to compare the structures and catalytic activities of left- and righthanded biological molecules. ‘The ultimate challenge is the possibility that the function of a mirror-image biological system would be inferior to its natural counterpart,’ he said."

http://www.rsc.org/images/ch00602_tcm18-47739.pdf

Carl Jung and Sri Aurobindo

Mr. Johnson tackles a huge task in his comparison and elucidation of Jung and the great intellectual Indian man who lived alongside him in time if not in place - Sri Aurobindo. In it he tackles Western traditions such as Hellenic philosophy and Plato as well as Aristotle's influence on Christianity. I enjoy seeing these influences expressed even though a fuller understanding would show Christians who truly follow in the footsteps of Christ are in fact alchemists just like Plato and Aristotle. I guess you also could say I disagree with any attempt to gloss over the fact that Christianity owes nothing to Paul as an intellectual and only as regards to Paul the Roman agent and assassin. He is no longer credited with having written Acts in the Bible and anything he ever did 'for' Christianity was in truth done against Christianity. Pauline Christianity is Romanism and Popery and many sects of Christendom have intuited this or even expressed it, but will they ever know it and why it must change?

"David Johnston
ABSTRACT

In this paper, I favourably compare the psychology of C. G. Jung and the yoga of Sri Aurobindo. In particular, I show where each of the two approaches to yoga/psychology fully accepts both the masculine principle and the feminine principle. In Jung’s case, the feminine principle of Eros is particularly evident in his study of alchemy whereas, in the case of Sri Aurobindo, one can see it in his high regard for Tantra and the feminine creative power, Shakti. Sri Aurobindo also extols the Bhagavad Gita with its Karma yoga, which involves devotion to the maculine principle, the Purushottama, the Divine Will. Likewise, Jung emphasises the Logos, the masculine principle of discernment, and the need to align one’s life with a superior Will.

I also discuss the nature of the ego and the incarnated soul from the point of view of both Sri Aurobindo and Jung and conclude that they are essentially saying the same thing. In both cases there is a need to disengage from illusory aspects of life and to find one’s true individuality. For the sake of putting things in perspective in relationship to mainline Western psychology, I then show how different Jung’s view is from other schools of Western psychology, which either undervalue what Jung refers to as the ego [and Hindu tradition refers to as the purusha/ego] or overvalue it.

Finally, I describe what I believe to be the key differences between Jung’s path and that of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother. For one thing, when they were alive, the formers disciples were mainly Westerners, while those of the latter were mainly Indians. However, the principle difference is related to the fact that the disciples of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother accept them as the Avatars for our time, whereas some of Jung’s main disciples consider him to be a prophet. Avatars embody the Word, whereas the prophet is compelled to announce to the people what he sees and understands the Word to be. This suggests that Sri Aurobindo and the Mother understand more clearly the nature of the new integral consciousness seeking embodiment, but that Jung also sees it, although a little less clearly. In the final analysis, in my personal experience, both paths converge and can contribute to one’s quest for understanding and psychological assimilation of the new consciousness incarnating today."

And Jung, the father of modern psychoanalysis and depth psychology is almost supplanted by Sri Aurobindo, in a book called Alchemy of the Soul by Arya Maloney.

"This book depicts the ever-widening circle of an evolutionary psychology which views the soul rather than the ego as the epi-center of human experience. The reader can observe this experience directly. Within the context of the author's therapeutic practice, trauma converges with the transpersonal.
The force that propels this work and redefines the boundaries of depth psychology is the Integral Psychology of the great mystic/philosopher, Sri Aurobindo. This ever-widening, yet clearly defined psycho-spiritual realm incorporates the fullness of the human psyche without ignoring the occult or cosmic. Beyond the theoretical, this book opens the office door as client and clinician experience the soul's alchemy."

Alchemy of the Soul (Blue Dolphin Publishing)

Carl Jung wondered if he might be crazy when he had visions of the World War before the first of these conflagrations in the 20th Century came to pass. This made him a lot more desirous of understanding from whence his prophetic visions might have come as he continued to become one of the most erudite and learned men of that century.

There are a lot of people who exhibit common sense (an all too rare thing) that understand it is what we DO that determines what we are; rather than what we say (!) we believe. Practicing random acts of kindness and sharing would go a lot further than trying to convince others that we know something we are only on the verge of beginning to see. This principle or law is encompassed in the saying of the Magi called 'Right Thought=Right Action'. The practices of Tai Chi and qigong (pronounced 'chee-gong') work with the energy that surrounds us and sustains us and our astral selves. In China it has a prehistoric origin that makes the government want to stamp it out. This is the kind of religion that focuses on personal transformation and healthful interactions with all around us. They say it differs from Yoga or Tai Chi in that it is less complex and requires less focus on breathing. This 'They' is Falun Dafa or Falun Gong. You should have heard about the attacks on it in China and maybe you know it is spreading in America. The Chinese government is trying to extradite the leader back to China. The heresy trials and Inquisitorial approaches of nations are still with us. 'Chhi', 'Qi', 'Pranha' and other names like 'cosmic soup' are really the same thing as what the limbo state and astral energy or auric bodies are made up of.

The benefits of looking inward for growth and purpose are much better than trying to get someone else to believe as you do. In his foreword to 'The Tibetan Book of the Dead' with an Introduction by Lama Anagarika Govinda, Carl Jung made some excellent points. He says that we are visualizing these energies and spiritual dimensions according to our prevailing ethnic and cultural idioms. If we believe in Shiva or Jesus, Mohammed or Cernunnos then when we encounter the energy that relates to these cultural images, that is what our mind translates to our conscious brain. Science can prove the neurophysiological nature of these assertions now. It surely would cut a huge swath through a lot of ecclesiastical structure if everyone was to know we are all affected by the same 'gods' with simply different stories and names. Ecumenicism is not (as the Catholic Cardinal Biffi would like) just a dialogue between Christian denominations. It is a 'Brotherhood of Man' initiative that all of us must endeavour to bring to fruition. We are endeavoring to find the best way to show how the 'his'-story has stolen this once common perception that Falun Gong harkens back to, has taken us away from our soulful connection. The growth of man’s culture seems headed towards more of what is called connectivity or ‘Critical Mass’ through shared archetypes but the manipulation of thought and development of counter-archetypes is causing a lot of confusion.

Northrop Frye addresses this growth that Jung studied in this brief excerpt. “Jung believes, however, that the ordinary medical analogies of diagnosis, treatment, and cure are not adequate for the psychologist. The physical body nearly always matures in about twenty years, but in most people the psyche remains largely undeveloped throughout life, though it possesses within it a force of growth toward the ‘individuation’ which is its peculiar maturity {I posit Jung understood ‘PURPOSE’ in the same way Viktor E. Frankl did in what became Logotherapy. Jung understood that ‘individuation’ is aligned with all the forces and powers making each of us more whole when we know the ‘one’-ness.}. This growing force within the psyche is what Jung, in contrast to Freud, means by libido, {Freud was an ego conflicted individual who never understood the sexual drive to achieve ‘one’-ness.} and, being a biological force, it behaves teleologically, just as an acorn behaves as though intended to become an oak tree. {With many other acorns.} When a psychologist tries to help a neurotic, he is helping release the power of growth, and he ought to realize that any ‘cure’ is only one stage in the process he has started going.” (2)

In my research into what consciousness is I have found a couple of Universities seemed to think they were close to an understanding - Arizona and Virginia (Maybe Berkeley too). But that was before the Higgs-Boson was proven. And in the matter of psychic phenomena or the fuller concepts it has often been the likes of J. B. Rhine (FRNM).

I debated the Higgs particles on the major MSN physics site for over a year and got support off site from a researcher at CERN, as well as a man named Laurent in Gaithersburg Maryland. I will try to find remnants - maybe the thread on The Singularity at Brain-Meta.com. It had top Neuro-science and AI people but we really did not get anywhere, so why bother.

I see the same thing all over the place. It is better than the ecclesiastical scholastic tyranny of religion and Empires thereof, but not really far removed. From the above we have:

"It's not too much to say that this continuing ignorance concern consciousness constitutes an intellectual scandal initiated during the dominance of the reductive materialist/objectivist paradigm of our species' physical sciences, and abstracted still further in the current aegis of 'information theory' understood in computational terms. As trickled down to popular discourse cited and entertained here and elsewhere, the widely invoked term 'information' suffers from the same lack of definition as the term 'consciousness' as used by many popular writers. Popular discourse concerning consciousness and 'information' increasingly attempts to draw far-ranging conclusions concerning the nature of reality by reducing consciousness and mind to effects of/outputs of computationally processed 'information' but without identifying the origin/source of that information."

I put the thread Re-discovering the Mind here which shows the Nobel Laureates of all major hard sciences had reached the same conclusions of our "reality" that mysticism had. That was not all about consciousness but maybe it was because consciousness may in fact be (BE) "all that is, in universe". That would fit the Logos in the Bible taken from earlier Harmonic attunements under the heading of The Lost Chord. In String Theory they say all matter is comprised of "one dimensional Harmonic Force". Now we can say the god particle if part of what comes from this Harmonic.

About a year ago on Quirks and Quarks they had a top Gravitational Wave Theory researcher who said if the results keep coming as they have - Metaphysics (mysticism) will be regarded as REALity. So Re-discovering the Mind will be proven even more correct. I blurted out - SEE - "I told you!" to my brother and his wife. Despite decades of discourse my brother still doesn't know what a mystic is, and I doubt most people actually do - mysticism is as cloudy as consciousness. I have found Krishnamurti and his physics protégé Bohm are near the top of the heap along with The Institute of Advanced Study people like Einstein and Gödel (Bucky was their engineer I guess you could say.). Gödel is called a mystic because he had an open mind. Einstein was no slouch in integrational lateral thought either.

I will attempt a brief sentence or three and then go look for some of the discourses or blasts from the past. Consciousness has levels of organizational integration which are always seeking higher refinement. It was so when there was no matter at all, according to the Greeks a hot and cold dimension collided leading to what we now call (derisively by Denton a Christian at first - my memory sometimes fails) The Big Bang. The inflationary universe has many more secrets to unfold as we hurtle ever-faster through a universe that might not even be the only universe, and alongside alternate or parallel universes. Thus we have a lot of Intelligence in Design and Dembski is not all wrong. I have shown Tegmark and he are saying similar things as they pontificate they are not. I see consciousness in all design (I put a thread here today including The Acts of Creation by Tiller who taught epigeneticist Bruce Lipton. The Thread also includes the formation of water crystals according to thought or musical (Harmonic) inputs; it is titled Mind over Matter - Proven). Is anything organized without design? Is that proof of consciousness in all things as we New Agers are wont to say? Bruce Lipton is aware of the Earth Energy Grid and Cosmic Thought Field which I have put many things here addressing (The Wonder Child and The Third Eye). Many more are available - but that is a few steps past consciousness.

The author quoted above decries what amounts to Post-Modernist thinking and a paradigm including the De-Construction of Derrida. His "trickle down" phrase should be given special attention. Is he RIGHT? Do we simply have a new Deity dressed in the same anthropomorphic raiment? Will our computers never have consciousness and will we soon be fool-owing them to oblivion of our soulful potential? His words strike me that way. Sometimes I almost think it would be better to have Scriptures from above - just kidding.

This neuroscience forum which I was invited to has had many people respond to various postings without identifying themselves. I think some of that is because they have a reputation to protect or job they value. Here is one such response to a thread I started.

"Science is reductionist whereas mysticism is broadly integrative. It would seem that science and mysticism occupy anti-podal positions. They are both concerned with truth, yet go about it differently. Science seeks to objectively and mathematically describe truth, whereas mysticism seeks to experience truth. Science and mysticism are flip sides of the same coin. The greatest scientists have invariantly been deeply mystical. I'm tempted to say that the greatest mystics have invariantly been deeply scientific, or at least had an appreciation for science, but this I'm less certain of."

Last edited:
But you MUST see the first episode of Futurescape and not just what is on the web. I will go get another super long thread to put here if I have not done it already.
I watched the show: 'I Know What You're Thinking', but this is very typical of science fiction television presented as Near Future reality??? I think not! Most of the ideas are so INSANE ethically and are immoral, imo, that it's not any world most people will want to be part of. Also, the tech is outlandish. The Air Force did research back in the 1980's to use brain wave technology to control flying aircraft. We're 35 years later and today's AF pilots control drones remotely using a "flight stick". Computers on the high tech air craft [B2, etc.] with pilots on board control the pilot input to maintain safe flight.

That show is so full of presenting PRIMITIVE very basic FUNDAMENTAL research and then imagining preposterous leaps of Vaporware BS that will NEVER happen. About 5% might happen in 30-100 years IF people will pay for it. Otherwise, this is nothing more than sophisticated Info Commercials for X-Product [available now] or some research ideas that are myth maker propaganda BS for recruiting a massive Brain Trust [often funded by military or for some shady nefarious tech-freak Singularity agenda].

I consider these kinds of pure fantasy "near future" Vaporware Ideas are part of a Brain Trust that is being created and controlled by the PTB, military, and "future freak" Frankenstein creators. IF they can control and shape your thinking about Future Tech, then they can get a Brain Trust they can use to propagate their ideas and their vision of the future might become yours too. The problem with this agenda is it is not ethically based or has moral principles putting humanity first. These Brain Trusts are only helping to dehumanize humanity, create mind control weapons, obliterate human rights, and are creating a Master Race, imo.

Furthermore, some research should be done into whom is behind the writing and production of these dime a dozen kinds of shows? I suggest many of these people grew-up on Star Trek [and all related famous SyFy movies and tv] and are SyFy freaks with no hard science knowledge and no background doing serious science and research published in peer reviewed science journals. These people are totally detached from reality and live within a fantasy world of science fiction belief. That's what the new religion is, imo.

Thankfully, these ego manics and ratings entertainment whores are just talking mostly vaporware that will never happen, but how many young people will buy into this crap and take it seriously? IF the PTB can create a Brain Trust in the next generation to believe in it, then these PTB do begin to shape and control society and certain outcomes will result. BUT to what end game?

Last edited:
I Have not seen "I know What You Are Thinking" you might be right about it.

We really can't discuss what you are talking about if you will not learn what is going on. Did you at least look up the web stuff for Futurescape and listen to the actual researchers including Kaku?

I have been involved in what can be done in the area of mind machine interfacing and Psychic Research with top scientists and the special people for over forty years. I know what they can and will do.

The scyfy genre is like the Alien intervention/abduction genre. I know a person who consults for JPL to Hollywood and she gives future possibilities to them and they run wild. That is not what I am talking about but it does cover up what people like you might take as fantasy and dismiss reality.

But I am close to total agreement with these words of yours.

I consider these kinds of pure fantasy "near future" Vaporware Ideas are part of a Brain Trust that is being created and controlled by the PTB, military, and "future freak" Frankenstein creators. IF they can control and shape your thinking about Future Tech, then they can get a Brain Trust they can use to propagate their ideas and their vision of the future might become yours too. The problem with this agenda is it is not ethically based or has moral principles putting humanity first. These Brain Trusts are only helping to dehumanize humanity, create mind control weapons, obliterate human rights, and are creating a Master Race, imo.

I also know as long as people waffle and make no rational plan the PTB as you call them have a plan and contingency plans for every possibility. They already have many Brain Trusts fully funded and going full speed ahead. You know there is no way most major countries will not be doing such powerful weaponization of population control. If you want to discuss Britain - start with the Anti-Hitler Psychic squad which included Ian Fleming going to Camp X which my Regiment looked after. The Japanese had major research discovered at the end of the war - which was (like with Strughold at Randolph AFB) taken inside places like SRI. The Russians recently insisted on removal of these weapons from space in SALT talks. Dennis Kucinich (Armed Services Senate Committee member) tried to stop the funding but failed about ten years ago. The US pulled out of SALT unilaterally but within two years were back in. I think Putin was given (or he proved he already had the same) the weapons or access. So we are not talking scyfy and in 2020 (2025 at the latest) the complete net including HAARP, Omega Stations, Frequency Fence, SDI and so forth will be a done deal.

This might be great for Homeland Security types who will love doing more than implanting images of Aliens into the minds of innocents. Jose Delgado and Persinger came after the work done including my partner who I am pretty sure introduced me to a head cheese type who owned Lindsay Antennaes and they both were cutting edge satellite and earth based info scientist/researchers. This was Camp X near Lindsay, that is where the CIA was born.

From a site dealing with Health and Epigenetics which had some of my articles on Tesla we have.

Perceiving Thoughts | Mind over Matter? Health over Illness? Dr Bruce Lipton Illustrates the Power of Perception

Dear Sir:

I hope you grasp the impact of what it means to be able to control the World Mind as Futurescape says can now be done. The statement made by Hawking about having to colonize space, or humanity will be extinct, is a whole lot more likely when you consider this technology in the hands of the unethical. There are things we can do and products that can be produced to counteract the potential abuses of these technologies. I have written a book on Tesla. I understand a lot about the Earth Energy Grid which allowed him to use the ground and air as capacitor and conductor when he demonstrated his wireless energy transmission and Unified Force Field. I am not looking for money or fame and I would be happy to just help in a productive manner. I know Bill Gates and Elon Musk are saying they have concerns but do they know about the Pentagon Dodecahedron and why summary death awaited ancients who spilled the beans. That is only one little thing that is part of what needs to be talked about.

I am sure the robots can be a great thing and I disagree with Robert Shiller and others referring to this as a great source of human fear. We do need to plan for their gradual implementation so chaos does not occur. Nik Bostrom is right about what superintelligence could result in, but we can seriously deal with that as long as we have the World Mind on our side. Gravitational Wave researchers say metaphysics is now the most real factor of our existence. The god particle research talks about Time Travel. Both of these things are well known to me. When you consider the realistic possibility that we will use the Futurescape technology as autocratic tools of mind control rather than empowerment of humanity; that is a truly scary thing.

Please contact me if you have any interest.

Back