• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Wedding Cake UFO-Easily Replicated!!!!

ufo junky

Paranormal Novice
You know Mr Michael Horn and Mr Billy Meier claim that the Wedding Cake UFO photograph is their hardest piece of photographic evidence in their arsenal, they claim it shows a 30 foot Alien flying saucer hovering over a van. Michael Horn claims it is impossible to replicate this photo without at least 15-20 million dollars!!! Quiet a claim from the Meier camp dont you think.

Take a look at my fake photos below, it's so easy to replicate this photo with nothing more than a small model held in front of the 35mm camera, it's nothing more than an optical illusion, and it's as simple as that, literally a piece of cake (excuse the pun).

2473379352_8c240d2ea3_o.jpg

Photo Copyright Billy Meier/FIGU

2473375786_ef5fa1f762_o.jpg

Photo Copyright Anthony Wharton 2009
2473369802_65ef201669_o.jpg

3553238559_c618490ef9.jpg

To see all my analysis click these links

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thesecretsofthesaucers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/theweddingcakeufo

http://www.youtube.com/user/billymeierhoax

Unless Mr Michael Horn and Mr Billy Meier can put forward some new evidence which cannot be replicated, such as giving me an Extraterrestrial sample for independent scientific analysis, then I am sorry but the Billy Meier UFO Case must be consigned to the waste paper bin, along with Meier and Horn and their hollow claims.

Anthony,

Excellent work, sir, I would only ask you to combine this post with your previous Horn thread, to keep it all manageable. Thanks!

dB

That "wedding cake" thing was so stupid from the start.

I know there have been a few enigmatic sightings in the past, like the Flatwoods "monster", but no one ever reported something as dumb looking as that wedding cake UFO, and even the rest of that Meier junk.

I remember thinking the first few photos I saw way back were pretty amazing... but as they kept coming they looked more and more fake.

And then of course his silly stories and the Gold Digger girls... I'm old enough to remember them!

Did anyone with even half a brain believe that photo in the first place? It strikes me as one of the easiest to debunk in the whole Meier case.

Great work on the recreations. No doubt Horn has some obscure loop hole that prevents him from accepting your work.

i have to admit,the models done by anthony wharton looks clearly as models...no doubt about it..but he has done a great job saving talking loads of crap and putting someting to see....well talking on "looks like" is just a waste of time....we dont have analysis on wcufo and neither on models by anthony wharton....

so i think the best way to analyse a case is to replicate any 1 photo [any 1 of 4 photos which are tested in labs & passed as not models,paste ups,superimposition etc] without being detected as models....]....until then i am sorry i dont buy lame reasons for calling smething a hoax.....

so i think the best way to analyse a case is to replicate any 1 photo [any 1 of 4 photos which are tested in labs & passed as not models,paste ups,superimposition etc] without being detected as models....]....until then i am sorry i dont buy lame reasons for calling smething a hoax.....

Replication doesn't prove anything.

"Replication doesn't prove anything."

yes i have to agree with that...even if we found in tests that its a large object,not a small model...that doesnt prove that they belong to ET's,even if they have done flight maneuvers which are impossible for any hanging model ,even that doesnt prove they belong to ET's..they well cud belong to earthly crafts...secret military crafts....
even if they submit "metal samples",does that prove them to be ET's.no experts say they cud be from a meteor or an thousand year old excavated object located and sub,itted by meier or cud belong to secret military groups...even same goes with sounds...also all the 120+ witnesses cud have seen a military crafts and photographed them...may be phobel cheng saw an actor as asket in ashoka ashram,new delhi...
my opinion is neither photos,nor videos nor metal samples or any kind of physcical evidence doesnt prove anything or solid that they are ET crafts..we r wasting our times looking for solid evidences.infact thers no solid evidence...only by drawing thinking thru reason and logic..we can infer anything....

Back