• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Voynich Manuscript Really Does Say Something?

I suspect our alphabet agencies could crack this if they wanted to. These people eat complex problems like candy. Or--has someone there already done so as an exercise, but is prohibited from admitting it due to protection of means and methods,? It's interesting in any case.

I believe that there is a way to tell if there is a viable message in any code. If you count the letters, and arrange a graph from highest numbers counted, to the lowest, it should taper off in about a 45 degree angle if there is something there, if not, there is nothing there.

Lol, reductionist Sisyphus takes a snooze, or like his post-auto-biography is called, Sisyphus Solved From the Couch, which is addendum to his first book, Suicde: Why Bother?

I suspect our alphabet agencies could crack this if they wanted to. These people eat complex problems like candy. Or--has someone there already done so as an exercise, but is prohibited from admitting it due to protection of means and methods,? It's interesting in any case.

one of the best code crackers in history (and one of the inventors of the computer) tried and failed.*

"In 1951 Tiltman** met William Friedman, one of the leading scholars involved in the attempt to decipher the mysterious Voynich manuscript. Tiltman undertook an analysis of the ancient manuscript himself, and then in the 1970s he assigned an NSA cryptanalyst named Mary D'Imperio to take over the Voynich cryptanalysis,"

**John Tiltman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can download the entire manuscript here:
The Voynich Manuscript : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

I have spent many hours looking at the illustrations, and do believe that it is written in code, rather than a work of "nonsense" or forgery by "Roger Bacon", however I see absolutely no relation to E.T. (I have read that some believe that the manuscript is the journal of an extra terrestrial woman who visited earth back in the 1400s).

Han, perhaps it's just a matter of interpretation? Take this page from the manuscript that is obviously a step by step UFO assembly diagram instructing users on how to tend to your very own bio-morphological-flying ship:
616px-Voynich_Manuscript_(158).jpg

I believe there is at least one other image that contains a treatise on engine management and dissection that is a companion page to this one. I love how we are seeing layered cross sections of this spheroidal ship, which, once assembled in the manner prescribed above, you can see how it would resemble that classic sphereoidal saucer shape as seen throughout the 50's and beyond.

There's a very striking resemblance in fact to the Jupiter2, whose design was completed by a little known Hollywood art director, who after completing the ship design fir the series disappeared, and his name? You guessed it, Voynich!

lost-in-spaceship.jpg

Last edited:
Han, perhaps it's just a matter of interpretation? Take this page from the manuscript that is obviously a step by step UFO assembly diagram instructing users on how to tend to your very own bio-morphological-flying ship:
I believe there is at least one other image that contains a treatise on engine management and dissection that is a companion page to this one. I love how we are seeing layered cross sections of this spheroidal ship, which, once assembled in the manner prescribed above, you can see how it would resemble that classic sphereoidal saucer shape as seen throughout the 50's and beyond.

There's a very striking resemblance in fact to the Jupiter2, whose design was completed by a little known Hollywood art director, who after completing the ship design fir the series disappeared, and his name? You guessed it, Voynich!

the Jupiter2, whose design was completed by a little known Hollywood art director, who after completing the ship design fir the series disappeared, and his name? You guessed it, Voynich!

What's the source on that last bit . . . ? If you have it handy. can't find it

616px-Voynich_Manuscript_(158).jpg

lost-in-spaceship.jpg

The Diagram shown in that page of the manuscript is a "map" or "chart" in a style that was common throughout the middle ages. Where it is showing is unclear but some think it may be a city in Italy.

Below are two examples from the same period as the Voynich manuscript (1400's.)
600px-Ebstorfer-stich2.jpg

Biancomap.jpg

Early world maps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

P.S it is only called the "voynich" manuscript because he was the book dealer that donated it, the original author and title are still a mystery, but I think it is safe to say that it is some kind of "Materia medica" (medicinal book).
It is a shame that the .pdf version is not very good quality, and that some pages have been lost, I am convinced that it will eventually be decrypted or translated, but I am not sure how "valuable" the information contained in the book will be, but in terms of "mysteries" it has to be one of my top ten, especially because the "evidence" is freely available to any person with a computer and internet connection!

the Jupiter2, whose design was completed by a little known Hollywood art director, who after completing the ship design fir the series disappeared, and his name? You guessed it, Voynich!

What's the source on that last bit . . . ? If you have it handy. can't find it
You know, i scanned through the entire crew list of the hundreds of workers on the set design, art design and couldn't even find one name even close to Voynich. I figured if i willed it using ritual magic that the eternal laws of synchronicity must yield at least one person involved in that TV show named Voynich, but alas it did not. In short, I lied and created a neat fiction in the spirit of suspicions regarding the original manuscript in question. Now normally i would not do such things as i think it's important not to create new rabbit holes. So, i made a pact with myself - the first person that asked me for proof on the Jupiter2 design plans i would tell the truth to. But, if you actually believe that the Jupiter2 and Voynich's illustrations do look anything alike then that's your business.

Early world maps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

P.S it is only called the "voynich" manuscript because he was the book dealer that donated it, the original author and title are still a mystery, but I think it is safe to say that it is some kind of "Materia medica" (medicinal book).

Spirituality does not factor into the interpretation, this is the make or break point for just about all the interpretations of the material itself ... they are not really qualified to address the material on this basis alone. Being a little more objective, we can say the Voynich Manuscript, represents the "Harvesting of the Earth, all the fertile plants are taken, and they they are taken to term.

Old Voynich Manuscript Re-Organizations, showing this universe smaller rectangle, and the new universe, larger rectangle. And apparent references to Galactic Alignment, and Universe Transformation.
1. http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/VoynichComplete2_zpsfd13b723.png
2. http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/VoynichComplete1_zps71a6a0a7.png
3. http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/VoynichAddendum_zpse4c82924.png
4.http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/NibiruEquation.jpg

We cannot translate the material, the material addresses the "Hyperdimension Environment" exclusively, this we cannot observe with or interact to directly. We are incapable of translating it for this reason, and there are many liars. We can see parodies, in the hyperdimensional design reflected in the "Voynich Manuscript" which parodies our understanding of elements of the universe, the ancients placed exorbitant amounts of value to. I.E., Phases, Galactic Alignments, "Nibiru" (the star phenemenon identified with a transforming universe). From our perspective, we can observe the spirituality, and the flowers represents this relationship of spirituality, so we have some basis for understanding the material correctly, but not completely.
1400's Map Example
EbstorfMappaMundi1235_zps6f42b9c4.jpg

There are other divisions in the material, generally speaking, there is a notable color difference being indicated, as well as, equatorial, etc. On Heaven's side the people are larger, meaning they are imaginary, not really real. Or exist in thoughts only, this is a description of heaven. (Caucasian is the largest section, as this is where the focal point of the judgment takes place and this is seen in the earth, by the genetic distribution of the people, not what you are trained to think, but what we understand, briefly (indian/india cascausian, arab/african cascausian, spanish/australian caucausian) (everything outside of "Cascausian" is not given much value, but remember the divisions that are being mentioned (equatorial and color lowest values, heaven third lowest value) (in this sense asian represents a reflection), This is not exactly the "Law of Newlife", but these notions have existed with man, and the saints since creation, only we will see theses things exacted within the next few weeks/months.

Last edited:
VoynichUFO_zpse1ad42cd.png

The image in the top left is not a UFO it is a tear in the Velum (animal skin, used like paper) that has been stitched, (sewn with needle and thread).

One further point, is that the Voynich Manuscript was written at a time when things like reading a writing were the preserve of the rich and powerful, the most active scribes tended to be religious (Christians in Europe) which was reflected in the material they produced, that is to say the the vast majority of texts and codexes that have survived the rigours of time are religious in nature.
The Voynich manuscript to my eye: is completey devoid of any of the "usual" Christian symbols and stylistic formulas that appear in books of the same period, this is part of the reason it is so hard to decode, if it was a "christian" text there would be similar works or obvious imagery that would help to decode the text, further more a slight hint that the text maybe "controversial" or "heretical" (non Christian) in nature is that it has (the text) been encrypted in the first place.

And why was Sisyphus doomed to roll that stone for eternity? (ah-hem)
I know, I know, admittedly I too am a descendant from the House of Thebes. I don't know what it is about our family that causes us to makes these same mistakes over and over again. It's just plain temptation, I tell ya! The images from the manuscript were simply too ripe to not be picked, and the Jupiter2 - well, funny thing but, I did at least try to well - uh, waiter! Check please, I'm in a hurry.

(thank goodness it was Steve, consumate researcher that he is, somehow it feels apropos) :rolleyes:

*sheepishly slinks out the door with his doggie bag in the shape of a giant tinfoil rock*
glen-baxter-07.jpeg

Ok, let's get back to Han's more insightful commentary on the manuscript. Please forgive this digression.

The Diagram shown in that page of the manuscript is a "map" or "chart" in a style that was common throughout the middle ages. Where it is showing is unclear but some think it may be a city in Italy.

In both your circular maps you can see how they are maps describing a perfect circle of habitation with woods where they are needed as filler for the circle, but only the bottom right corner circle in that Voynich mansucript could i consider to look like what appears to a map of a geographical place. All the other circles are very organic in design in pattern, sometimes appearing to be patterned, alchemical, and in their connection to each other they seem to suggest a process of some sort taking place.

As a whole map image i could see how it might be mapping out a series of concepts or ideas in the way that we see iconography broken up in to connecting circles of people, ideas, events, saints etc. all connected by bars or locations as in a Christian painting, or as seen in esoteric and other religions/cult diagrams. This one from Voynich appears to be pleasantly innocent, organic and perhaps has something to do with flowers?

Back