• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The "Uhh/Har har har" Show!!

Free episodes:

Loose Leaf Tea

Skilled Investigator
Since June I have been cleansing my soul with Paracast holy water in an attempt to remove the ungodly stains of Coast to Coast abuse. (That Noory stain is so stubborn). I have been listening to the Paracast archives daily and am enjoying them all immensely but aside from the actual subject matter of each show, what I REALLY enjoy are Gene and David's noises!

Hey, Gene. Your laugh makes me laugh! It's a machine-gun stacatto of joy...and so often unexpected (it blasts through my iPod. Ow.) I've been walking around trying to imitate it but the dog gets startled so I have to wait until she's asleep.
"Har har har!"
Marvellous. Keep it up.

And David, that noise you do! Whenever Billy Meier's name is mentioned or Gene starts talking movies or the BS starts flying, you make a noise that is a cross between a sigh and a groan. Heavy with ennui and fill to the brim with world-weary resignation, it's the very thing to silence any critic. I use it all the time and it works splendidly;

(Wife: Honeeey, it's Friday niiight. Time to stirke camp and climb The Matterhorn - y.
Me: A Biedny "Uhh"

Boss: You finished that order yet and picked up that mess?

Divorce lawyer: She's says you're an insensitive pig and she's taking you to the cleaners.

Unemployment Officer: Start tomorrow. Macdonald's. Counter Assistant. Double shift.

Gods of the Paracast. I salute you.

Back