• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Truth about Bad ET's and Alien Abductions

I am SHOCKED that I made it to the two minute mark, but I think I get where you are coming from. More or less a polarization of two UFO socio fakir deviants. The Manson thing is funny! I'm glad Manson's family just departed and is in the process of regrouping via a frontal attack from the rear. What a bunch of unfortunate chuckle heads....that video was too much...I think it effected me!

Free Spirit makes Steven Greer look like Charles Manson ...

Well there's an alternative to the standard ETH ... The fourth dimension = the lower astral plane where "psychic muck" takes on the form of "bad aliens". Personally I thought the fourth dimension was time. Consult Gene regarding the 5th Dimension ( Image below ).
220px-5th_Dimension_1969.jpg

Back