• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"The True Story of the Bilderberg Group" - Has anyone read this book?

Apocalypto

Paranormal Maven
Just looking for some feedback. Have any forum members read this book? Sounds interesting. :cool:

I discovered the book from the following link:

http://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com/2007/10/01/who-runs-the-world-and-why-you-need-to-know-immediately-by-carolyn-baker/

[size=large]The Amazon blurb:

The True Story of the Bilderberg Group
by Daniel Estulin
[/size]

Book Description

Delving into a world once shrouded in complete mystery and impenetrable security, this investigative report provides a fascinating account of the annual meetings of the world’s most powerful people—the Bilderberg Group. Since its inception in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in the small Dutch town of Oosterbeek, the Bilderberg Group has been comprised of European prime ministers, American presidents, and the wealthiest CEOs of the world, all coming together to discuss the economic and political future of humanity. The press has never been allowed to attend, nor have statements ever been released on the attendees' conclusions or discussions, which have ramifications on the citizens of the world. Using methods that resemble the spy tactics of the Cold War—and in several instances putting his own life on the line—the author did what no one else has managed to achieve: he learned what was being said behind the closed doors of the opulent hotels and has made it available to the public for the first time.

Apocalypto said:
Just looking for some feedback. Have any forum members read this book? Sounds interesting. :cool:

I discovered the book from the following link:

http://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com/2007/10/01/who-runs-the-world-and-why-you-need-to-know-immediately-by-carolyn-baker/

[size=large]The Amazon blurb:

The True Story of the Bilderberg Group
by Daniel Estulin
[/size]

Book Description

Delving into a world once shrouded in complete mystery and impenetrable security, this investigative report provides a fascinating account of the annual meetings of the world’s most powerful people—the Bilderberg Group. Since its inception in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in the small Dutch town of Oosterbeek, the Bilderberg Group has been comprised of European prime ministers, American presidents, and the wealthiest CEOs of the world, all coming together to discuss the economic and political future of humanity. The press has never been allowed to attend, nor have statements ever been released on the attendees' conclusions or discussions, which have ramifications on the citizens of the world. Using methods that resemble the spy tactics of the Cold War—and in several instances putting his own life on the line—the author did what no one else has managed to achieve: he learned what was being said behind the closed doors of the opulent hotels and has made it available to the public for the first time.

I just now ordered it. Sounds interesting! Well let you know once I get it. One I liked was "Conjuring Hitler: How Britain and America Created the Third Reich" - Preparata. If all true, very eye-opening and would change your view of the whole history of the 20th Century.

Back