• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Ten Most Anti-American Nations

Free episodes:

Paranormal Packrat said:
I'm at a site where a lot of Canadians are. Many seem to have warm summers and springs, but I wasn't sure if that was common or uncommon in certain areas.

Like I said, it's a big country. I used to live up north (Thunder Bay) and it was winter six months out of the year up there. Great place to be a kid but as an adult I can't imagine why in the hell anyone would live there on purpose...

Cottonzway, i hear what you are saying.

One of the problems is that some of the people are too comfortable. Too comfortable in their ideas and their lifestyle. They are happy to criticise their politicians when they seemingly don't provide the answers or results but are unwilling or unable to make any radical changes in their lives or lifestyle(s). Others are struggling with daily life, financially, morally, spiritually and are unable to make radical change an important issue.
They can all see the lineage of the real power in any western country and that is money. Governments don't have any more power than the people with all that money are prepared to give them. Politicians don't enter politics for you and me , they enter it for money and power, motivated by greed and toeing the company (government) line.

When it comes to the call for a revolution (change) they just don't want to trade in their way of life for any impending hardship or privation. I am probably guilty of that myself as i am sure others on this forum are as well.

The idea of forcing change through peaceful methods is an appealing one.
Ghandi was able to do so through that medium. It can be done. And you are right. People have to wake up and smell the benzine. Change is needed. We just need to find a way of inspiring the great masses to roll off their couches and stand up and be counted upon.
At least you care.

...........and then i woke up, hearing this strange rambling voice in my head, realizing it was uncle Boyd and i was listening to the November 4th show on the Paracast. He made me feel all warm and fuzzy, all thoughts of revolution and change seemed to de-materialize like a, a horrid recurring dream....dream...dream...drea.......?

cottonzway said:
schticknz said:
I would think Israel should be in the top 10 anti-american nations ... its bleeding the US dry ... and ruining your good name at the same time.

p.s Oh and Ron Paul ain't gonna save the US ... one (rather insipid) man ain't gonna beat the corrupt political system the US has ... sorry :eek:

Now why exactly is he insipid?

Inspid?? Well I just don't find Ron Paul to be that interesting, and what he says to be that startling. It kind of shows to me that the state of US politics has got so low that such a pretty mediocre guy like Ron Paul can be looked at as some sort of messiah who's going to solve all the problems in the US and take it into some sort of golden age.

And ... Alex Jones is plugging him like mad at the moment ... so that always rings alarm bells for me.

Oh and all the Constitution stuff he pushes ... well according to a bloke called The Informer (see http://atgpress.com) ... the Constitution is just a bag of rocks anyway. As far as he's concerned and The Informer has dug his way through shelves of arcane law, the US people were stuffed from the very beginning with the founding fathers.

The Pair of Cats said:
The idea of forcing change through peaceful methods is an appealing one. Ghandi was able to do so through that medium. It can be done. And you are right. People have to wake up and smell the benzine. Change is needed. We just need to find a way of inspiring the great masses to roll off their couches and stand up and be counted upon.

Why do people always cite Ghandi when speaking of change? He's the exception, not the rule. Historically, real change only results from armed rebellion. And then the corrupt establishment is replaced with a brand spanking new government which often becomes even MORE corrupt than it's predecessor and ususally a great deal quicker. Go humanity!

Of course you have to quote Ghandi when looking for those who forced change without violence. :) I suppose you could include Red Cloud although ultimately his nation was almost wiped out. Not many more come to mind, though i reckon you could cite a few more Cap! Lol.

But, yes ultimately you're right Cap. You'd better make sure your powder's dry and your pecker's hard, your M16 is in good working order and rock out with your c**k out 'cos the revolution is just around the corner! :) :( :)

It's harder to see the wars that have been averted by words, psychology, arts, or diplomacy. Especially if you're looking for violence.

In order to fight, someone needs to brain wash masses, and it doesn't take large numbers necessarily.

So it's all how you see cause and effect I guess. Some see the thought of a few, or just one behind the actions of the masses.

David wrote...
I call Clinton, Schumer and the White House every week

Holy crap, David. EVERY WEEK!?!?! And by now you must know THEY DON'T CARE! I think your politics and attitudes are nutty, but I sure do admire your passion and persistence. If only it could be channeled...

Paranormal Packrat said:
It's harder to see the wars that have been averted by words, psychology, arts, or diplomacy. Especially if you're looking for violence.

Very true. Although don't forget overt showings of strength!

Paranormal Packrat said:
In order to fight, someone needs to brain wash masses, and it doesn't take large numbers necessarily.

That I don't know that I agree with so much... Sometimes when cultures collide there will be conflict and that does not mean that anyone is brain washed. Looking at the history of the American Indian, for example, my ancestors, known as the Crow, were almost always at war with various Sioux bands, particularly the Lakota. Before the horse arrived, the Crow were migrant hunters that followed the herds of buffalo but the Sioux were not. When the Crow followed the herds through Sioux land the Sioux took this as hostile... Each side was living according to their culture. Was anyone brain washed? I am not sure this is the case... later, when the Sioux and the Crow were mounted and both lived similar migrant lifestyles, I see an argument that carrying over the animosity from generations before is a form of brain washing. History of full of examples of cultures that simply are incompatible coming to blows; not necessarily the best solution to problems, true, but not quite as nefarious as the implications brain washing suggests.

And the number one most anti-American nation on our top ten list is.......................The United States of America!!!

Back