• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The strangest thing of all

Free episodes:

bluecat

Skilled Investigator
Have you ever experienced something and thought, "I have GOT to be the only person on Earth who has EVER experienced anything like this. No one else could possibly understand so I'm just going to keep it to myself." And then, when you somehow get over the fear of making a fool out of yourself, you tell someone what happed, the other person says, "Oh yeah, the same thing happened to me," and your jaw hits the floor.

Two weeks ago I was watching UFO Hunters and they looked at a video of a group of lights moving in formation in the night sky. Suddenly, I remembered a dream I had a long time ago. I think it was the first dream I ever had and it recurred many times. It went like this:

The night sky filled my field of vision and there were many bright, very distinct stars. I think, "Oh please, let them stand still. Don't let any of them move. They aren't suppose to move."

Then, one moves a little in the upper left corner. then a group of four or five move as a group. After a few seconds they are all moving around like gnats on a TV screen. I am comsumed by fear.

That's the dream. Pretty stupid huh?

I told a friend about it and they said they had exactly the same dream but it filled them with joy.

Has anyone else had a dream like this?

The night sky filled my field of vision and there were many bright, very distinct stars. I think, "Oh please, let them stand still. Don't let any of them move. They aren't suppose to move."

Has anyone else had a dream like this?
I've seen something very similar in waking reality. A friend and I were watching a UFO when a second appeared. I looked at the sky and asked aloud "How many of these things are there?" As if to answer my question at least a dozen, probably more like twenty or so "stars" exchanged positions. I was awestruck, but not frightened.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I used to have a dream like that, and it filled me with an aching, ravenous hunger.

We eat nats where I'm from. :shy:

Interesting synchronicity on the timing of this post.

Just last night I had a conversation with a good friend of mine and his wife. We finished dinner and were just hanging around outside of the cafe when suddenly the conversation shifted to UFOs. Can't say I wasn't the one who broached the subject, but I was a little surprised that my friend was suddenly telling me three different UFO sightings he had had in his life, which included a multiple UFO sighting with his wife one evening late 2004 and early 2005.

While hiking on Mingus Mountain near Clarkdale, AZ (just southwest of Sedona, a UFO hot spot) he and his wife were walking down Mt. Mingus just a bit after sunset when suddenly they see an entire group of "bright stars" moving across the sky. He said there were about 10-15, in a random pattern, but all moving together in a east-southeast direction. The lights were not as bright as Jupiter or Venus and seemed to be all about the same intensity. He could not estimate the altitude, but they were not low to the ground or extremely high either.

Suddenly, all of the lights "blinked out" and then simultaneously "blinked on" again some short distance away, either in front of and/or to one side of their initial location. The the blinking on and off behavior repeated with the lights appearing in about four different positions which all remained relative to each other. It was as if there were four different groups of lights, 10-15 in each group for a possible 40-60 total objects, with only one group lit at a time. He did not think the lights within the group were changing position when he could see them on, so the pattern was constant in each group. They stopped walking long enough to watch the show transverse most of the night sky above them fairly quickly (a minute or so passed before they were distant). No sound and no other aircraft seen in the sky before, during or after.

Revealing this story to me last night seemed very odd for my friend because in all the times I'd previously opened up the subject of UFOs with them (yes, I'm a conversation killer), I KNOW that I had perviously asked them, likely more than once, if they had seen any UFOs around their home west of Sedona, and they'd said no.

Furthermore, on my very first visit to their home west of Sedona, AZ, I was there not more than 20 min. when two black helicopters (large, modified Bell Rangers) rattled right over the top of their property flying south side by side at about 1500 ft. This was my first encounter with "black helicopters", but to my knowledge there was no associated UFO sighting.

So if you need a personal account that somewhat matches your dream...here you go.

PS: The other two UFO sightings by my friend both occurred in the 1970s, one in a river valley near Santa Cruz, CA and the other on the island of Maui near the town of Lahaina. Both involved rapidly moving bright lights.

Back