• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Scream

valiens

Skilled Investigator
I just listened to the most recent Paracast and I now beseech thee(s) to invoke the Biedny scream anytime the usual suspects are mentioned.

That. Was. Hysterical.

I...that's right...I'll say it... I LOLed at WRK and almost got FRD.

valiens said:
I just listened to the most recent Paracast and I now beseech thee(s) to invoke the Biedny scream anytime the usual suspects are mentioned.

That. Was. Hysterical.

I...that's right...I'll say it... I LOLed at WRK and almost got FRD.

I think we should call it The Biedny Scream® :D

Jeremy, I'm so glad you liked my multidimensional wail of horror, just in time for Halloween. I suspect that there will be more of those in the future.

I guess FRD is, what, fired?

I'm feeling old right this moment.

David Biedny said:
Jeremy, I'm so glad you liked my multidimensional wail of horror, just in time for Halloween. I suspect that there will be more of those in the future.

.....and truely relaxing for those of us listening closely to the show on an iPod while dozing off at 2am in the morning..... :eek: ;)

David Biedny said:

I guess FRD is, what, fired?

I'm feeling old right this moment.

I, uh, kinda made up those last two abbreviations to go with the LOL. Don't feel too old. But, yes, fired.

valiens said:
I, uh, kinda made up those last two abbreviations to go with the LOL. Don't feel too old. But, yes, fired.

THE PRCST FT GN STBRG N DVD BDNY

abbreviations?, leet speak? or is my keyboard broken? ;)

I haven't heard the scream yet. This happen when? What guest was on if any when it happened? I listened to most of the recent show, but not all of it.

The SCREAM was SUPERB! I about rolled off my bed. If that needs explanation, I always listen to The Paracast at night on my bed for maximum mood effect. The twilight/darkness adds to my atmosphere. The SCREAM gave me a heck of a jolt. Kim

Hi, Packrat. Yes, the Dennis B. show, and it was the middle, about. The SCREAM took up the WHOLE middle of Dennis's interview! Kim

David Biedny screaming. (Looks a little alien-like when he's upset.)

http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/munch/munch.scream.jpg

Back