• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

Free episodes:

Whitley Streiber, Jaime Maussan, and Linda Moulton Howe allege that American intelligence placed an alien body in a museum with a false placard in order to test the public's reaction.

They don't dispute what the placard says. Whitley himself was able to deblur it.

Jaime says that if the placard were unveiled prior to the event, he would have gone through with it anyway as the body itself is anomalous.
*******************************************************************************************

I listened, as I’m sure you all did, to the hour long free podcast on Dreamland with Whitley Strieber, Jaime Maussan and Linda Moulton Howe. The Dreamland website is meant to be UFO/alien entertainment just like Coast-to-Coast so it’s hardly the place for truthseekers to visit but I confess that I was quite entertained. These three all seemed to be in no doubt at all that we were talking about real alien bodies and there wasn’t the slightest suggestion that either of the photographed bodies in question could have been a mummy or a special effects dummy.

Whitley, talking in carefully measured tones and sounding a bit like humorist Garrison Keillor, didn’t question the existence of these aliens which surprised me somewhat since he recently questioned whether there were really any aliens at all. His wife Anne is known to favor time travelers from the future as being the aliens so I’m not too sure where that leaves these small “alien corpses”. Whitley then told us that Linda Howe had an amazing bombshell for us.

Linda who didn’t go to Maussan’s ‘Be Witness’ 05/05/2015 event in Mexico City (because she was on vacation with her family in Colorado visiting such places as Mesa Verde) has evidently being looking for an alien corpse of her own. This is not surprising since she clearly didn’t like being upstaged by Jaime who had been receiving all the limelight and glory from Roswell True Believers. And Linda had indeed found herself a picture of a “genuine” alien body.

This was an exhibit in the now defunct Million Dollar Museum at White’s City, NM, and the placard there once read “Is this an alien?” The exhibit was a 12-inch long mummified body of a small child of which there exists a photo but no one’s too sure what became of the little corpse. The museum closed about seven years ago and it seems it was run as a tourist attraction rather like Ripley’s Believe It or Not! The chances of this being a genuine little alien must be at least a million to one in the Million Dollar Museum!

That wasn’t going to deter Linda however. She claimed that the exhibit had been a genuine alien body that it must have been placed in full public view by the FBI (or whichever agency is in charge of alien affairs) to test the effect on those who saw it. This sounds to be one of her weirdest fantasies yet.

This vogue for UFO celebrities each having their own alien probably started with Steven Greer’s 6-inch humanoid body from the Atacama Desert and the release of his documentary film Sirius. There was also the alleged Starchild which was researched and exhibited by Lloyd Pye some years back and Ray Santilli’s fake alien which was twenty years ago. Maybe we should all find ourselves a little alien like Greer’s ‘Atacama humanoid'. This –if you didn’t know it already-- is convincingly explained as being very similar to Robert Ripley’s own Believe It or Not! Atacama humanoid that is described at:-
The Atacama "Alien" is Human, and Robert Ripley Knew It First

Which brings us to Jaime Maussan’s fake alien that is depicted in the Roswell Slides. Clearly Jaime longed to have a genuine Roswell Alien –or at least genuine 1947 photographs of one—after so many disappointments with fakes in the past. He had always been most impressed by Ray Santilli’s Alien Autopsy and never ceased to think that was genuine –as indeed does Linda Howe. This may be what made him so vulnerable to yet another alienfaking hoax that was produced by exactly the same people who created Alien HILDA.

I have probably been a little unkind in suggesting that Jaime Maussan commissioned the Roswell Slides hoax himself knowing full well that it was false. After hearing him speak on Strieber’s Dreamland I am now persuaded that he was more likely a victim of this hoax rather than being the instigator. Here seemed to be a man who had been seriously deceived and who still could not understand that this was the case. He still believed that the photographs depict a genuine Roswell Alien and that the message on the placard had been a falsely introduced lie that it was a mummy.

On the latter point I have to agree with him. Someone, at some stage, has performed a bit of digital jiggery-pokery on one version of the “Roswell Slides” digital images that we’ve all been treated to on the internet. The supposed placard next to the body on the display stand was suspiciously long in the first place (did the supposed museum cater for visually challenged folk who required Big Font text?) and I have never seen such a long placard in any museum. It always looked ready for the (deblurred) addition of some message and very likely that message would itself be false.

The real reason Jaime Maussan knew the placard’s message was false was because he had had the high resolution versions of the “Roswell Slides” images examined in detail by experts who assured him that the body showed several distinctive features which proved it could not have been a human. If it was non-human then it definitely wasn’t a mummy. (The converse is that all Maussan’s experts were fakes themselves, or total idiots, or that they had been bribed by him to say just what he wanted).

Like Linda Howe, Maussan and others show they have been thinking in old fashioned terms regarding photographs, blurred text, and the supposed 1947 pictures. In recent years any photographs –either digital and old-style chemical photos that have been scanned—can be manipulated and altered to suit one’s requirements. Especially the requirements of hoaxers who want you to think a photo was taken back in 1947. There was never any need for FBI agents (or MIB) to place false placards beside these “alien” corpses in museums many years ago. That’s all done now at one’s own computer screen!

Whichever way one looks at it, Jaime was “sold a pup” (a British expression which is very appropriate considering where the hoax came from). He says that word of the existence of these (supposed) Roswell Slides first emerged in November 2013. They apparently came to him by way of Don Schmitt though we are not told when he actually received them or whether he was only sent images on the internet at first. If he received actual Kodachrome slides did he receive just the two or was he sent all the (supposed) other 400 slides as is specified in the extremely dubious background story. Were these materials supplied to Don Schmitt by Adam Dew or by the unnamed “owner of the Slides”?

We will probably never know and it doesn’t really matter in view of the fact that almost everyone now accepts the whole thing was a hoax. I have little doubt that the supposed Roswell Alien depicted in the slides was the cleverly made dummy “MATILDA” prepared by Lundberg and Dickinson in London in much the same manner as they prepared Alien HILDA. All the images and forged slides that were supplied were most likely shot sometime less than two years ago before the whole package was delivered to Jaime Maussan.

Well, I'd hardly say that, Constance. As you know I'm quite a skeptic and I don't buy many conspiracy theories. There is a definite affinity between some UFO folk and the conspiracy theorists as I've seen at UFO conferences in this country for many years now. If you are going to accept that 9/11 was a carefully prepared inside job with thermite charges placed unseen in the WTC and other buildings you have to believe too that all the main TV channels, well known news anchors, journalists and many other ordinary people are in on this conspiracy too --or else they are just all so dumb that they haven't spotted what might have been the greatest news scoop ever.

There are conspiracies, of course, but some people like David Icke see everything as a conspiracy and I say that's his paranoia. One recent conspiracy I do believe in is the elaborate hoax just played on Jaime Maussan with the false "Roswell Slides". Does my current thinking need any further explanation?

". . . Does my current thinking need any further explanation?"

That's for you to decide, George. I don't know much about your early career in crop circle research and research into (or just curiosity about?) The Aviary leading to your having lunch with some of those birds in Washington, also editing a magazine for one of the cc research organizations, but my impression is that you suspected a conspiracy to suppress interest in cc involving governmental agencies and the Circlemakers organization, and a conspiracy in security agencies to disinform the public about ufos. Didn't I read in a recent post that you had even dug up the minutes of a meeting of a Parliamentary subcommittee in which such intentions were discussed re the cc? Anyhow, would you define yourself in that period of your life as having been 'paranoid', and what did you find out that set you 'straight'? Also, if you're persuaded that ufo research over the last 65 years has been produced out of whole cloth by 'paranoid' conspiracy theorists and hoaxers, why do still find the subject worth your time and attention?

Maybe you're writing an autobiography, or a bildungsroman -- since even Jacques Vallee prefers to hint in fictional works at what he knows or has learned in his career as a ufo researcher -- in which all this will be developed in detail. If so, like I said, I'll read it.

Last edited:
Are you referring to Smith & Rosemary Guily (weren't they a couple at one time?) and is the satanist Michael Aquino?

Chris,

It looked to me as if Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Dan Smith (CIA "associates") were a fake couple when they visited the UK in 1992. They behaved just like crop circle spies intent on finding out every crop circle secret which investigators, like me, had discovered. Rather reluctantly I allowed them to stay for a night at my house in Somerset but when I had to leave for a CC conference in Winchester the following day they said they really needed to stay a further night. Even more reluctantly --and against my better judgement-- I allowed them to stay a further night by themselves in the house. When I did return after the conference, at which I was a speaker, they had left but there was every indication that someone had been using my computer and had most likely copied every single byte on it.

You can read about Dan Smith and Rosemary Guiley and their arcane eschatological beliefs regarding the imminent eschaton (end-of-the-world apocalypse situation) at the following URL if you haven't been there already:-
The Aviary, the Aquarium, and Eschatology

That also gives a full listing of Aviary members from which I am omitted. Dan always believed that I was "Nightingale" (rather than Mockingbird) and somewhere out there on the internet there used to be a lengthy blog discussing that vexed question.

You may think that what I wrote about Dan Smith and my (then) computer was paranoia in view of my previous posting but I can assure you it was not. I don't know your Satanist friend Michael Aquino but there was a rumor back in 1992 that Rob Irving had been a practising Satanist when he lived in Los Angeles. I'm skeptical of that one and it's quite probable that he put round the rumor himself!

George

Adam Dew has finally surfaced via Alexandro Rojas posted in Facebook:

"His current stance: "At this point I'll say this, I stand by everything I've said about the slides. I stand by the trailer for my documentary and my presentation in Mexico City. I think that everyone involved approached the slides with caution and without malice. I think that's more than many of the debunkers can say. People may not have liked the venue we chose for releasing the slides, but only a true moron would think that I would allow the release of the placard if I was attempting a hoax. I said we'd release the slides May 5. Thats exactly what we did. I hoped more information would come out after the slides were released. And here we are."

"He has read my [Alexandro] story, and seen the work on the placard, but he still has not conceding that the body is a mummified boy, mainly due to their experts standing by their findings."

George, the placard was made that way to obscure the mummy's missing leg.

OK, Curt, that seems a reasonable explanation for the long placard but it doesn't mean that what was written on the placard before & after deblurring is necessarily true. There is something very wrong here and there has to be a strong suspicion that the images showing the mummy message have been digitally altered by someone at some stage. As I've said before, there seem to be different versions of the "Roswell Slides" images that have been supplied (or at least presented on the internet during the last two months so that they can be downloaded) to different people.

It seems inconceivable that the images originally delivered or e-mailed to Jaime Maussan's people --whether as actual transparencies (slides) or good definition digital images-- can be the same ones that we are seeing now and which have been deblurred to give the mummy message. We are told that the images shown by him to various scientists and doctors or anatomists clearly show a number of distinctly non-human features and his mummy expert has said there's no way the creature is simply a human mummy. If they have been looking at exactly the same images as you have, it must mean that these experts are incompetent idiots or else they have been bribed by Maussan to say exactly what he wants them to. I can't believe that's the case and that is why I believe the images he received many weeks ago must have shown a carefully constructed SFX humanoid dummy with deliberately fashioned non-human features.

It also seems beyond belief that Maussan's people failed to deblur any message on the placard if indeed there was one originally installed there on their images. In view of David Rudiak's deblurring of the Ramey Memo the Roswell Slides placard has been screaming out for a deblur ever since the image was first shown. Do the images which the RSRG has now show any of the claimed "non-human features" or is resolution of their versions of the images insufficient?

The 1930/1940 style museum setting shown in the images is curiously reminiscent of the 1930/1940 style basic autopsy theater shown in the footage of Santilli's "Alien Autopsy". That must have been intended and set designers for period pieces like this have to be very careful that there's nothing anachronistic --like an iPhone is left sitting on a display cabinet. Theatrical and film set designers are good at this which is why productions like Downton Abbey are so very believable. I see that Jaime has offered a $10,000 reward to anyone who can produce proof that his "Roswell Alien" is merely a mummy from some particular museum collection. Presumably you, or other members of the RSRG, intend to claim this reward?

Can you, Curt, say exactly which images were used by the RSRG for the deblurring exercise and which website they were downloaded from and when? Can we be absolutely certain that the image(s) were not digitally altered at some earlier date and that they are identical to the digital image(s) Maussan and his experts examined much earlier? I'm not accusing any member of the RSRG of doing such a manipulation but I do smell a rat here. We all recognize that someone has pulled a fast one on Maussan but it looks to me as if someone is also trying to pull a fast one on the rest of us.

George

Shepard Johnson contacted the Eisenhower Presidential Library concerning the Rays (who supposedly knew Eisenhower). Here's the reply he received:

"Dear Mr. Johnson,

Thank you for your inquiry as to whether the Eisenhowers were friends with Bernard and Hilda Ray of Midland, Texas. We have not found any mention of the Rays in either the papers of Dwight or Mamie Eisenhower. It is does not appear that the couples knew each other.

Dwight Eisenhower did have a friend named John A. McDermott, who lived in Midland, Texas and was in the oil business. We do not know of any evidence that Eisenhower ever visited Midland. However, it is not necessarily possible to rule out a train stop. Also, we do not have much information about the Eisenhower's day-by-day activities prior to the early 1950s.

As for the photograph, our Audio/Visual archivist says it is likely a post-war one, perhaps a homecoming welcome photograph of some sort. She can not identify the location and circumstances as it is not from our photograph collection. The man and woman standing with the General and Mamie are his brother, Milton, and his wife, Helen.

Again, thank you for contacting us and if we can be of any further assistance please contact me again.

Sincerely,

Kevin Bailey
Reference Archivist
Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Library
Abilene, Kansas"

Shepard Johnson contacted the Eisenhower Presidential Library concerning the Rays (who supposedly knew Eisenhower). Here's the reply he received:

"Dear Mr. Johnson,

Thank you for your inquiry as to whether the Eisenhowers were friends with Bernard and Hilda Ray of Midland, Texas. We have not found any mention of the Rays in either the papers of Dwight or Mamie Eisenhower. It is does not appear that the couples knew each other.

Dwight Eisenhower did have a friend named John A. McDermott, who lived in Midland, Texas and was in the oil business. We do not know of any evidence that Eisenhower ever visited Midland. However, it is not necessarily possible to rule out a train stop. Also, we do not have much information about the Eisenhower's day-by-day activities prior to the early 1950s.

As for the photograph, our Audio/Visual archivist says it is likely a post-war one, perhaps a homecoming welcome photograph of some sort. She can not identify the location and circumstances as it is not from our photograph collection. The man and woman standing with the General and Mamie are his brother, Milton, and his wife, Helen.

Again, thank you for contacting us and if we can be of any further assistance please contact me again.

Sincerely,

Kevin Bailey
Reference Archivist
Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Library
Abilene, Kansas"

I don't see that letter as decisive concerning a friendship between Hilda Ray and Mamie Eisenhower. Videotaped interviews were shown in the Mexico City presentation with two elderly women who knew Hilda Ray and testified that she and Mamie Eisenhower were friends. Also, among the other slides testified to have been found in the box of 400 slides in which the two 'mummy slides' were found is at least one photograph from the University of Kansas (or Kansas State University) where Milton Eisenhower was university president in the late 40s; the slide I'm referring to is a field at that university (whichever it was) on which a great many trailers are assembled, identified as housing for returning veterans attending the university in the late 40s. A lot of information (and speculation) has been posted around the net in the last three or four months concerning various slides from that collection of 400. Among those postings (some of them by Tony Bragalia) there is a reference to the Rays having visited Dwight, Mamie, and Milton Eisenhower at the university where Milton Eisenhower was president.

Last edited:
Btw, one or both of those women also recalled that Hilda Ray and her husband were neighbors of the Bush family in Midland. There was more detail about Hilda's knowing the Bushes and perhaps even referring to her visiting their home, but I can't remember exactly what was said by one or both of these elderly women about that.

No, no. You have represented yourself charmingly.

Thank you, Mac. I think we all need to approach this subject with a bit of humor or else it's going to drive us all mad! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE (somewhere..) and, of course, TRUST NO ONE!

I was going to add "NOT EVEN ME" though I am doing my best to get at the truth. Promise!

George

OK, Curt, that seems a reasonable explanation for the long placard but it doesn't mean that what was written on the placard before & after deblurring is necessarily true. There is something very wrong here and there has to be a strong suspicion that the images showing the mummy message have been digitally altered by someone at some stage. As I've said before, there seem to be different versions of the "Roswell Slides" images that have been supplied (or at least presented on the internet during the last two months so that they can be downloaded) to different people.

It seems inconceivable that the images originally delivered or e-mailed to Jaime Maussan's people --whether as actual transparencies (slides) or good definition digital images-- can be the same ones that we are seeing now and which have been deblurred to give the mummy message. We are told that the images shown by him to various scientists and doctors or anatomists clearly show a number of distinctly non-human features and his mummy expert has said there's no way the creature is simply a human mummy. If they have been looking at exactly the same images as you have, it must mean that these experts are incompetent idiots or else they have been bribed by Maussan to say exactly what he wants them to. I can't believe that's the case and that is why I believe the images he received many weeks ago must have shown a carefully constructed SFX humanoid dummy with deliberately fashioned non-human features.

It also seems beyond belief that Maussan's people failed to deblur any message on the placard if indeed there was one originally installed there on their images. In view of David Rudiak's deblurring of the Ramey Memo the Roswell Slides placard has been screaming out for a deblur ever since the image was first shown. Do the images which the RSRG has now show any of the claimed "non-human features" or is resolution of their versions of the images insufficient?

The 1930/1940 style museum setting shown in the images is curiously reminiscent of the 1930/1940 style basic autopsy theater shown in the footage of Santilli's "Alien Autopsy". That must have been intended and set designers for period pieces like this have to be very careful that there's nothing anachronistic --like an iPhone is left sitting on a display cabinet. Theatrical and film set designers are good at this which is why productions like Downton Abbey are so very believable. I see that Jaime has offered a $10,000 reward to anyone who can produce proof that his "Roswell Alien" is merely a mummy from some particular museum collection. Presumably you, or other members of the RSRG, intend to claim this reward?

Can you, Curt, say exactly which images were used by the RSRG for the deblurring exercise and which website they were downloaded from and when? Can we be absolutely certain that the image(s) were not digitally altered at some earlier date and that they are identical to the digital image(s) Maussan and his experts examined much earlier? I'm not accusing any member of the RSRG of doing such a manipulation but I do smell a rat here. We all recognize that someone has pulled a fast one on Maussan but it looks to me as if someone is also trying to pull a fast one on the rest of us.

George
I thought I'd read that an anonymous person sent the RSRG group a copy of the slide immediately after the official presentation? The group seemed to know who this person was but didn't want to tell anyone else.

Hi Heidi. I haven't seen any information about that from the RSRG group (but I haven't visited their page yet). Elsewhere, in blogs, some members of that group have mostly been congratulating themselves over their application of recently released Super-DeBlur software (first applied to the digital representations of the slides, so far as I know, by someone using the pseudonym Nab Lator, from France I gather).

Last edited:
The Nvidia Crop Circle.png

Here are the two who I suggest created the SFX alien dummy that is featured in Jaime Maussan's "Roswell Slides". Their huge elaborate crop circle at Chualar (near Salinas, CA) was commissioned by Nvidia, makers of the superfast Tegra processor, in December 2013 to promote this microchip before the Consumer Electronics Show opened in Las Vegas in early January 2014. Circlemaking of this standard and complexity doesn't come cheap and it is thought many tens of thousands of $ were spent by Nvidia on the project. Fellow circlemaker Rod Dickinson wasn't involved and I'm told he may have hung up his crop stompers and circlemaker's boots a few years back.

I don't know what alienfaking costs these days but if you want something rather better than the alien rubber dummy produced by "Dr Jonathan Reed" --whose claims were also promoted by Jaime Maussan-- I guess it's going to set you back a few $$$$. Contact circlemakers.org for a price quotation.

Fellow circlemaker Rod Dickinson wasn't involved and I'm told he may have hung up his crop stompers and circlemaker's boots a few years back.

Yes, I read that while I was still reading the now-defunct CCCforum; also that he'd had an impressive ufo sighting (and I think photographed it) in England, and that he's now teaching and pursuing his career in art.

Hi Heidi. I haven't seen any information about that from RSRG group (but I haven't visited their page yet). Elsewhere, in blogs, some members of that group have mostly been congratulating themselves over their application of recently released Super-DeBlur software (first applied to the digital representations of the slides, so far as I know, by someone using the pseudonym Nab Lator, from France I gather).
A Different Perspective: Translation of the Roswell Slides Placard
It was from A Different Perspective, Paul Kimball, "I was actually right there with Chris within the RSRG urging caution in the release of this because I was concerned about questions of provenance related to Jose's source... but as we were having an on-line back and forth in our private Facebook group Dew released his version of the placard with which we were easily able to repeat the experiment. At that point, there was simply no reasonable doubt as to the nature of the findings (the heavy lifting being done by RSRG member Nab Lator). The discussion now shifts to who knew what, and when, amongst the slides promoters, because this bears all the hallmarks of a con."

I don't understand the part of receiving the slides from a "source." Who was this source? It wasn't Adam Dew, since he conversed in that thread.This in no way questions the validity of deBlurring the slides but again, taints the story further from a group that claims the whole fiasco should have been open sourced from the start. And here they get a crack at the case and go silent with their source, allow someone named Nab Lator to be marched out, fake name, and call it good. Did they not just do the very same thing they wrung hands over for several years? What was even more funny, if you could call it that, was how the audience again lapped it up with very few questions of provenience. I've had some suspicions for the last few months on the motives, actions of people involved with this story. It, of course, may be less interesting than it appears, but again, why hide the source?

It's not much of a mystery. The placard scan was released to the RSRG a day or so ahead of the placement on the Slidebox Media site.

Now for something completely different:

Don Schmitt was on a KGRA show with Jimmy Church, a live “Contact in the Desert” special. (2nd hand report) The apology is effectively retracted. The body may still be an alien, and he seems to be using Maussan’s rationale… placard is wrong….the body is the wrong size.., listen to expert analysis. His rewriting of history also says he moved the show to Mexico to save the Roswell Museum any embarrassment. He did mention Carey, but not by name, just “my partner.”

Of the apology, Don now says it was a way to say, let’s step back and take a breath, and come back at it with more research.
Apparently Don is back on the circuit, and will be on a full episode of Church’s show next week.

It's not much of a mystery. The placard scan was released to the RSRG a day or so ahead of the placement on the Slidebox Media site.

Now for something completely different:

Don Schmitt was on a KGRA show with Jimmy Church, a live “Contact in the Desert” special. (2nd hand report) The apology is effectively retracted. The body may still be an alien, and he seems to be using Maussan’s rationale… placard is wrong….the body is the wrong size.., listen to expert analysis. His rewriting of history also says he moved the show to Mexico to save the Roswell Museum any embarrassment. He did mention Carey, but not by name, just “my partner.”

Of the apology, Don now says it was a way to say, let’s step back and take a breath, and come back at it with more research.
Apparently Don is back on the circuit, and will be on a full episode of Church’s show next week.
Who was the slide released from?

I don't see that letter as decisive concerning a friendship between Hilda Ray and Mamie Eisenhower. Videotaped interviews were shown in the Mexico City presentation with two elderly women who knew Hilda Ray and testified that she and Mamie Eisenhower were friends. Also, among the others slides testified to have been found in the box of 400 slides in which the two 'mummy slides' were found is at least one photograph from the University of Kansas (or Kansas State University) where Milton Eisenhower was university president in the late 40s; the slide I'm referring to is a field at that university (whichever it was) on which a great many trailers are assembled, identified as housing for returning veterans attending the university in the late 40s. A lot of information (and speculation) has been posted around the net in the last three or four months concerning various slides from that collection of 400. Among those postings (some of them by Tony Bragalia) there is a reference to the Rays having visited Dwight, Mamie, and Milton Eisenhower at the university where Milton Eisenhower was president.

***************************************************************************************

Constance,

I can't think why anyone should continue to believe this extremely dubious story about Hilda Ray and her husband being best friends with Mamie and Dwight Eisenhower especially when Kevin Bailey, archivist at the Dwight D Eisenhower Presidential Library has written to say there is no evidence whatsoever to support that. Someone has invented this absurd story purely for the purpose of falsely connecting the supposed Roswell Slides to the alleged Roswell flying saucer crash. I don't know where Adam Dew first heard the story but I do suggest that he is only too well aware it's false. And Anthony Bragalia too --which you say is not his real name? It's a little hard to see who are the villains and who are the dupes --as I've said before-- but one should really never accept any testimony from someone who is using a false name.

The mummyists too appear to blindly accept the Hilda Ray story and they seem to blindly accept the far too convenient deblur solution "MUMMIFIED BODY OF TWO YEAR OLD BOY" from someone called "NAB LATOR" who is yet another person with a false name. There is really no knowing whether this "NAB LATOR" isn't the horrible Rob Irving.

This whole Roswell flying saucer business really got going during the early 1980s with all sorts of dubious characters popping up following publication of the book The Roswell Incident by Charles Berlitz and William Moore (and with research contributions from Stanton Friedman) . By the end of the decade it was being said that at least 15 people were claiming they were witnesses to the "Roswell Crash(es)" with some insisting they had seen small aliens dead or alive that had been taken from the wreck(s).

I remember Kent Jeffrey who was once an ardent Roswell supporter and wanted to obtain sworn affidavits from all of these alleged Roswell witnesses but found almost all of them melted away when he tried to pin them down. I told him with complete certainty in 1996 that Santilli's Alien Autopsy was a hoax and I like to think that was when he began to see the light and eventually rejected the whole Roswell myth. Now, here we are with yet another Roswell Alien hoax. Some people never learn the lesson that there are certain people in the UFO business who should never be trusted.

George

Who was the slide released from?
58384643.jpg

Back