• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The RH Factor, and Alien Abductees.

T

Tommy Allison

I was doing some research online, and might have made an interesting discovery about blood, and blood types.

People who have postive, and negative blood types, are different. Different in what way?

If you have a negative RH factor, you are essentially a different species. The RH factor in human blood might be a determining factor in whether or not someone is an abductee.

I'll write something lengthy about it, as I had this epiphany late last night and am just now getting to blurt something out about it.

The Rh negative individual lacks D-antigen receptors on the red blood cell membrane. This does not mean that the person is a different species. All human cells including tissue contain certain proteins on their cell surface which help identify "self". These proteins can serve several functions but are mainly of interest when they produce immunological responses from the body. This is why Rh negative blood is the most sought after blood for transfusion. It is interesting to note that the D-antigen is actually a part of a family of Rh antigens which are inherited together on one loci. I wonder if a study of blood types on supposed abductee's would generate a pattern. Such studies are usually expensive and include the person's extended family. I doubt one would ever be conducted by mainstream science.

Do you know what percentage of the population has a negative RH factor?

I know it's actually less than 7 percent of the world's population has non-RH blood.

The question I would be interested in knowing, just how many abductees, REAL abductees have blood that is negative for Rhesus.

It might give rise to the reason why some people are abducted, and the general population is not. It also might explain why some abductees are finding out it's a generational thing.

This occurred to me while I was half asleep last night.

Then I started digging, and came up with quite a few interesting things that tie to Genetics, Blood Type, geography, and of course, ethnicity and alien abductions.

I think someone might have made some in roads into that sort of thing some years ago, and was wondering if anyone else had come up with something more substantial.

Tommy do you have any anecdotal evidence at all that there may be a pattern there? Or is it just an idea/hunch at this point?

If you could come up with something that was consistent across the board it would be the biggest thing in abduction research in a long fricken time. Youd have to think someone like Hopkins or John Mack would have looked into that possibility at some point in the past though right?

The Rh negative individual lacks D-antigen receptors on the red blood cell membrane. ...

so, is rh negative carried by the mom or the kid when mom has to get that shot after her first pregnancy so the next baby doesn't die? again, there is a name for that, but it isn't 3 am and I am not trying to sleep, so, of course, I don't remember it...

Tommy do you have any anecdotal evidence at all that there may be a pattern there? Or is it just an idea/hunch at this point?

If you could come up with something that was consistent across the board it would be the biggest thing in abduction research in a long fricken time. Youd have to think someone like Hopkins or John Mack would have looked into that possibility at some point in the past though right?

It's just a hunch. I'll expand on this later on. I'm still compiling data on this. If everyone who had experienced missing time, or the abduction phenomena had blood that was negative the RH factor, it might be something that could be a determining factor.

If we can spot a sugar molecule in a far off galaxy, surely an alien space craft would have an onboard sensor array to determine what blood type someone is.

I wonder how long it will be, before some scientist/researcher/fraud/talentless hack latches on to this idea and then runs with it?

Regardless, I think there might be a serious correlation to blood type and the likelihood of being either an abductee, or potential abductee.

I wonder how long it will be, before some scientist/researcher/fraud/talentless hack latches on to this idea and then runs with it?

Regardless, I think there might be a serious correlation to blood type and the likelihood of being either an abductee, or potential abductee.

Well lets be honest.... at this point its complete speculation. At least test ONE so-called abductee to get their blood type. :)

Technically someone already has. That UFO Hunters episode that dealt with abductees looked at the blood type issue as I recall. You know, the one where Bill jumps from "He MUST be an abductee..." to "He's an alien-human hybrid!" in about 1/10th of a second?

Well lets be honest.... at this point its complete speculation. At least test ONE so-called abductee to get their blood type. :)
Let's be even more honest.

The whole alien abduction phenomena could be utter bullshit made up by people who crave attention or need to feel special. Blood type might not have anything to do with it.

I threw out a guess as to why such a small amount of people were abducted by aliens, and why. If I'm not mistaken, Negative blood can be used by everyone, and if these aliens are doing experimentation on humans, or cloning human body parts, they would need blood or new blood from time to time.

Which would explain why so few people are abducted. What about the cows that are mutilated? Do cows have an RH factor?

I think it would be very worthwhile to do some analyses of abductees to find common trends. I have a suspicion that the MMPI would be very revealing.

I wholeheartedly agree.

We'd first have to establish who and who is NOT an abductee. How to go about that, I leave to more knowledgeable people.

Taking this one step further, if one can determine what percentage of the population is negative, I'd like to know what percentage of the African American population is negative. While it may be entirely a function of sociological and/or cultural conditions, I have always wondered why so few African Americans report abductions.
Yes, we all know about Barney Hill. But if we accept anything even close to the numbers of the too often quoted Roper poll, there should be quite a few cases.
Additionally, I can think of one abductee who I would assume would be more than happy to give you his blood type: someone email Strieber.

I don't think I've been abducted, but have had a few things happen that made me wonder. I also have type O Negative Blood.

I'd love to be hypno-regressed if that actually worked, and find out.

This looks a little weird because the tables don't render correctly but I think it is still legible. Just read down instead of across.

Q: Statistically, What is the Blood Type Frequency percentage?
A: Blood Type frequency in percentage of total population:
Blood Type
% Frequency
O
46%
A
40%
B
10%
AB
4%

Q: What about the statistical percentage of Blood Type and Rh factor?
A: The overall statistical distribution of blood type plus Rh factor in the total population is as follows:
Blood Type
Abbr
% Frequency
O Rh-positive
O+
38%
O Rh-negative
O-
7%
A Rh-positive
A+
34%
A Rh-negative
A-
6%
B Rh-positive
B+
9%
B Rh-negative
B-
2%
AB Rh-positive
AB+
3%
AB Rh-negative
AB-
1%

If I'm not mistaken, Negative blood can be used by everyone, and if these aliens are doing experimentation on humans, or cloning human body parts, they would need blood or new blood from time to time.

I would hazard a guess that any species that has technology sufficiently sophisticated to move between star systems/dimensions, can probably whip up a new batch of blood on demand, without having to stick needles into humans. The whole thing about the cows that have had anuses/digestive tracks removed by some exotic surgical procedure is probably a bit more complex.

And just for kicks, I have AB+ blood, which is apparently fairly rare, and the times in my life I've given blood, I keep getting callbacks from hospitals to come give lots more. The fact that my blood is translucent, and tastes like raspberries and almond paste probably factors into the equation as well. :rolleyes:

dB

Back