• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Real Deal

Carlos

Paranormal Novice
:rolleyes: Hey guys:

If you are not the best then you are one of the best discussion panels out there, me personally I've been interested in UFO phenomena since the 1970's. I was born and raise in P.R, and I have just one UFO sighting when I was at elementary school. Even though it was briefly it change my way of thinking for the rest of my life, I start reading UFO magazine since I was about 15 years old. But to be honest with you, most of what read did not have any impression on me it was like reading DC comics or Marvel stories. Sorry to say UFO investigators in PR and abroad did not sound logic, it sounds like invented stories without no evidence. I turn my attention to SKEPTIC MAGAZINE but Shermer and James Randy thought they knew everything so after that I read so many books without convincing me and I quit. After so many years I came across Billy myers and when I saw the wedding cake pictures I said (forget my language) what kind of B';//. is that, I read the suppose evidence in favor of Billy M. and I was shock and I still could not believe that, after so many years of reading UFO nonsense I said is this the real thing...... oh GOD. I was busy researching the net till I came across the Paracast and I saw your interview with David (best friend Michael Horn) I downloaded and listen to both interviews and since that they and after so many painstaking years I found my real deal heroes Gene Steinberg and David Biedny, congratulations and keep your good work. I hope one day you could have a television Show. Forget my bad grammar

att: Carlos Borrero

Back