• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Paracast meet up 2017

Spectre73

Paranormal Maven
This is a tad late (almost a year!)

The first UK Paracst meetup took place last August in Falkirk (Scotland). In attendance were myself (Andy) Ron Away and the Paracasts very own Goggs Mackay.

We attended a paranormal conference which was taking place. The content of the conference was overall a disappointing affair with a distinct "I want to believe" vibe oozing from the proceedings.
There where a couple of good speakers however so it wasn't a total letdown.

Speaking to a few folk during the speaker breaks was interesting to say the least. Tales of Reptilians and covert operations seemed to be popular as did gem stones which apparently revealed the true origin of your birth palce in the Universe! (to be fair that was only one chap)

I can see how easy it would be to get drawn in to the BS that is out there.

We had made plans for a recording of our meetup but sadly it didn't happen.

As for future get together s - well Ron Away and I have kept in touch so looks like it will be the two of us!

There is a pretty good chance I'll be visiting my second homeland (Scotland) in the fall. If so, I'll let folks know - always happy to say hello and grab a pint if folks want. :)

Back