• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Paracast Conspiracy

P

pixelsmith

The Bilderberg Reptilians have taken over Davids mind. This is due to a direct order from The Almighty Meier. Please stay posted for continuing coverage as more information trickles in. If you have anything to add to this consipracy please post it here. MY GOD, the humanity of it all...

pixelsmith said:
The Bilderberg Reptilians have taken over Davids mind. This is due to a direct order from The Almighty Meier. Please stay posted for continuing coverage as more information trickles in. If you have anything to add to this consipracy please post it here. MY GOD, the humanity of it all...

Or perhaps someone's stolen his identity - happens to 99% of the UK population (if you listen to the Government spin) which is why we all need to be electronically tagged and tracked from cradle to grave. For our own safety.

pixelsmith said:

Actually, they're pissed off because David went on a date with Semjase, and BM is jealous.

Rick Deckard said:
Or perhaps someone's stolen his identity - happens to 99% of the UK population (if you listen to the Government spin) which is why we all need to be electronically tagged and tracked from cradle to grave. For our own safety.

We have a lot of UKers here? No, I didn't leave out an F in the word by mistake. Sorry, I figured I'd mention it before someone else did. Steal their fun etc.

A.LeClair said:
We have a lot of UKers here? No, I didn't leave out an F in the word by mistake.

HAH! Funny :D

Semjase is code by the way, re-arrange the letters and you get "see jams". I'll let you all ponder the deep implications . . .

-DBTrek

Gene Steinberg said:
I see :)

Or maybe I don't.

The answer to this cryptic riddle, as well as its connection to the Illuminati, Area 51, and other secrets the government does not want you to know will be in my new book "See Jams, See Jams Run, See Jams Run the World" for the low price of $29.99 this Fall.

Co-Authored by K. Korff
(of course)
[snicker]

-DBTrek

DBTrek said:
The answer to this cryptic riddle, as well as its connection to the Illuminati, Area 51, and other secrets the government does not want you to know will be in my new book "See Jams, See Jams Run, See Jams Run the World" for the low price of $29.99 this Fall.

Co-Authored by K. Korff
(of course)
[snicker]

-DBTrek

See Korff run, see Korff hide. :)

DBTrek said:

Co-Authored by K. Korff
(of course)
[snicker]

-DBTrek

I've fully investigated your claim, and find it completely credible. On behalf of George Noory, I'd like to offer you a three-episode run on Coast to Coast. Is tonight too short a notice for you? We're having trouble rounding up guests.

Back