• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Five

So the San Bruno YouTube HQ shooter was Female, foreign, a Vegan animal activist, off the rails mentally ill, didn't use an AR-15, and shot up a building in the strictest gun control state in America....how fast do you think the mainstream media is going to bury this? LOL.

Imagine the uproar if @IngrahamAngle had joked about a dead President Obama!!! Bet nobody boycotts @TheEllenShow's advertisers.

Christ, they'rd be riots, protests, cars flipped over, Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson calling for a boycott, etc. etc. etc. But somehow since the POTUS is Trump - then nobody cares.

This thread is real quiet... and no wonder why !!

It's like the quiet before the stormy Daniels.... the eerie moment before all hell breaks loose.
I've just glued my jaw back. The FBI raided 'Mob Boss' Trump's attorney... here's what I think will be Trump's strategy from now on:

On a world scale, rapidly create dangerous and chaotic environments on economic, political and diplomatic fronts. The master of chaos (and rat caught in a corner) will use his nuclear tweets to quickly drown his personal failings and illegal activities in a world pushed to the edge of Armageddon.
With 'trigger happy' John Bolton at his side... it might be a good idea to build a shelter ? We're living on a paranormal planet for a bit [emoji6]

Watergate reporter: Trump presiding over massive cover-uphttps://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/04/12/carl-bernstein-trump-cover-up-sot-lemon.cnn

180331-Ackerman-How_John_Bolton-nuclear-arms-race-hero_y4mda4

Last edited:
WTF…, there’s so many shoes dropping around Trumpy, you’d swear that besides hornier than a twisted two peckered goat, he’s also part centipede.

"Comey details 2017 with Trump in book"

https://news.google.com/news/video/nsyA6jpXR7I/dOpXYxqlXAr1JuMg2sWvep7-UeG6M?hl=en&gl=US&ned=us

LOL I googled what a two peckered goat might look like.... search came back with Three Peckered Billy Goat Coffee LMAO

6a00e55073fd408834014e602d1762970c-400wi
c025d869ba43b55584cc1b4f4dbe2473.jpg

As The Butter Churns
The next morning I tumbled out of bed and brewed a stiff pot of Three Peckered Billy Goat , popped three duck eggs in a pan, toasted a bagel and shot off to school. A bleary-eyed Henry ate his breakfast as we drove along Mt. Baker Highway.

Never a dull moment with the Beverley Hillbillies :)

Last edited:
LOL I googled what a two peckered goat might look like.... search came back with Three Peckered Billy Goat Coffee LMAO

6a00e55073fd408834014e602d1762970c-400wi

Never a dull moment with the Beverley Hillbillies :)

Axolotl @S.R.L. ! That’s my favorite coffee out here in LA-LA-Land and the one place I find it is in a health food store in Burbank run by a family of 7th Day Adventists. I used to have “arrested adolescent” fun asking the clerks for it, but one day when I asked the owner lady, who is a naturopath doctor, she told me that many men my age like the coffee because they believe it will cure ED.
I was suddenly flustered but tried to stay cool and said; “Oh, you mean like a placebo effect?”
“Not really” she said, “it’s more like guided imagery.”
Now I was feeling flushed in the face and could only mutter: “Oh, I see.”
“Yes,” she said: “seeing is believing.”
Sensing my embarrassment, she asked: “Do you want Whole Bean or Ground?”
I said: Whole Bean,” took the bag, thanked her for her therapeutic advice and, after that day, I never asked anyone at the store again if they had the coffee. I just went and got it myself. It’s great coffee and it’s actually been a while since I’ve had it, so you’ve inspired me to drive over to Burbank tomorrow to stock up again.

Thanks for posting, @S.R.L. Do you have a link to an online video or a text? Have looked and can't find one, and can't bear to listen to Fox live.
Sean isn't one of the three. The image is from a Twitter acct. that I found appropriate @ the time

Edit: It appears that Hannity is one of the three after all ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back