• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Obama Deception

P

pixelsmith

The Obama Deception has been released early.

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people. The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order.

He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery. We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. and only by exposing the con can we help to save freedom in America.

The Obama Deception is not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda, and how his initial appointments and actions prove he serves the corporate oligarchs, not the American people. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

• Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law.

• Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force. International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government.

• Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government.

• The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.

The information contained in this film is vital to the future of the Republic and to freedom worldwide. President Barack Obama is only the tool of a larger agenda. Until all are made aware, humanity will remain captive to the masters of the New World Order.
The Obama Deception: An Alex Jones Film

The Obama Deception

The movie makes the point that Obama is a puppet to the banking elite, just like GWB before him. Hence, their core policies are identical.

I am going to go out on a limb here: What these videos are implying, is that the leaders of our countries are DELIBERATELY creating policies that cause harm to the majority of the citizens of their countries.
No matter how little I think of politicians, please do not ask me to believe they go into politics in order to deliberately cause harm to their fellow citizens.
With a few exceptions, that is, but even those likely think they are doing good works.

and the other limb, what exactly would be wrong with one world government? and no silly stuff, but why would it be so harmful?

genuine questions, so no name-calling or sarcastic or vitriolic replies, please

I am going to go out on a limb here: What these videos are implying, is that the leaders of our countries are DELIBERATELY creating policies that cause harm to the majority of the citizens of their countries.
No matter how little I think of politicians, please do not ask me to believe they go into politics in order to deliberately cause harm to their fellow citizens.
With a few exceptions, that is, but even those likely think they are doing good works.

and the other limb, what exactly would be wrong with one world government? and no silly stuff, but why would it be so harmful?

genuine questions, so no name-calling or sarcastic or vitriolic replies, please

Hopefully I am able to answer your question without resorting to any of that. I know often I get really passionate and I’m my own worst enemy in trying to articulate what I am trying to say because of it. I just care, a lot about my own country and the world in general.

I think maybe you are not taking into consideration just how EVIL human beings can be. Now we read about evil people who kill others on the news, but there is a difference when a person is not just evil, but intelligent, motivated, and focused. The true sociopath.

Often people involved in high levels of politics are among this ilk. For example, why is it Mark Foley was in the position in life he was? Posing as someone who cared about children, but only to be a disgusting pedophile. That is not by accident. That is how intelligent people who are totally ruthless are and in fact don’t often get caught.

Here is another example. UT professor Eric Pankia puts forth a thesis that 90% of human being NEED to die. He gets awards and rooms full of bio-scientists giving him stand ovations and CRYING with joy.

I’m not evil, you are not evil, and the majority of people (while we are all flawed and do at times bad things) not evil. The truly wicked people get in control and that is the way it is. It’s just how our history as a species has been since we put two feet on the ground.

What would be wrong with a One World Government? Kind of goes to what I explained above, but there are many other reasons. For starters, who runs it? What are the rules? When I know my progeny DIED for the very land I love to create a nation that gave FREEDOM to everyone would I give that up? Outside of the information I have read myself and I am informed about, taking that out of the equation, it’s an awful idea to consolidate power like that and ruin hundreds or thousands of years of sovereign nations and their own ways of life. We know who is going to be in control though, the same people now who have ruined our economy, why would anything think giving them more power or control is a good idea?

Sure, politicians think they are "doing the right thing". Politicians like Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam, Hitler, GWB, were probably convinced of the righteousness of their actions. Unfortunately, they were also insane, and they managed to whip the masses into supporting their insane ideas.

As for the benefits of a world government... Look at the characters we've got now in government. Would you want any one of them for our world leader? All of them lie, cheat, and support endless wars. They are treasonous criminals, all of them.

now, more than ever We the People need to view this important documentary. it is almost too late to regain control of this rogue government.

Back