• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The new UFO Hunters host

core1065

Paranormal Novice
Just saw the new episode of UFO Hunters dealing with giant black triangles, they have a new co-host called Kevin. He redeems the show to some extent now. Whenever Bill says something crazy like a ancient colombians seeing time traveling aliens he seems to keep him in check and appears to be level headed. Whenever something happens and the other hosts start creating odd theories and i normally feel like slamming my head in a door to ease the pain, Kevin stops them and states what im thinking "What makes you think there alien time travelers, it could be a top secret aircraft or it could be a plane or satellite". I still think the show is still spastic and all over the place, but at least i dont slam my head in the door as much. so what do you guys think about the new cast member?

Wholly cwap. I'm still tryin to get started on the first season. Hunting for ufos........ Otay.... Why I don't know. I want them to catch a little grey guy. So I can pinch his nipples.

Back