• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The New Site and the New Forum

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I've told many of you that the site and the forum are poised for major updates very soon now.

Here's a rough rough shot from the new home page (you'l see some gitches):

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 8.10.23 AM.png

You can see how the forum will change, more or less, from our rockoids sci-fi forum:

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 8.15.05 AM.png

One more thing: I'm probably going to do the forum upgrade on Monday, October 8, late morning Arizona time. The forum will probably be done about an hour before it comes up, and performance will be flaky for a few hours as I restore features.

So I'll probably shut it down for a bit till it's usable.

I'm awaiting word from our web developer about the new site.

The forum is now upgraded, and I'm busy fixing some minor glitches. The main problem right now is logins for Paracast+ episodes via an RSS feed through iTunes, Downcast and other apps. That should be fixed within a day or so.

I fixed the login/update glitch for Paracast+ subscribers. Everything should be working now.

New features will be added in the coming weeks.

It will be accessible via the same URL when it's up. It will essentially replace the one we have now. The store will be totally different, but a click away as it is now.

Back